Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 21)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Shivani, I'll be calling you Shivz Approve

And yes, someone please sign some petition or something so they know never to use effects when they're dancing..I mean they're dancing is good enough and we don't get to completely enjoy with orange balls floating about! But Shivz you're right and I feel the same exact way..

Maaneet chemistry will always help me get over the AA battery pack and today's dance I still enjoyed even with the crap editing. They should just stop making it VM style.. that's all we beg of them! Shouldn't they have gotten the message by now? They have listened to sooo many of our khwahishain before. I hope this one is fulfilled too!

Munni.. aw of course we'll miss you! Can't wait to see you then!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oy deniac.....why the long phace babes....

i understand....that u didn't like because of Ani, Arjun, and his aunties.....but what to do yaar....Gurti must be hell tired after doin soo much.....so they need their rest na......so they have to show AAA u know....it happens...

and we need to have fillers right??? I loved the episode because of the masti.....of all of the girls...

the bachleors party.......i agree they ruined it with the effects they used...but i don't know why i still enjoyed it...

it was hilarious and very cute....and at the same time....it was juicy cause of brij.....and maan being alert!!!!

Like i said i ignore AAA most of the time.....Maaneet's special scenes always rule me over....that AAA won't effect me lol

I know gurl....n i know very well GurTi needed break...they had been shooting continuously for 33 hrs..... n i dont mind AA - i actually like the concept of their track.... i just hated that Annie is sooooooooo fast.... even without speaking to arjun or saying ILU she firt put the ring....W*H?? thats y i dint like it.... n i dont like the way they spoil the dances trying to make them look like VMs but they mess it up as they rnt good VM makers like Viji and Ashi

n am cool about it...... u will learn my style of writing soon..... ppl at den know when i write like this it means am just a bit pissed...... hahahahahah....else most of the times i do gungaan of GC, DD, Barry, CVs, Maan Singh n Nissar..... LOLLOLLOLLOL
Yea i liked the AAA track, but i feel like Nikunj has a lot to work on......

but u see i feel that Ani's character is very young.......and when you are young.....u can like someone and call it love......it happens in real babes....i have seen many girl at the age of 16 sayin ILU to their bfs.....and they would have just started dating too.....it is very much realistic...
and there are some that take months to confess......
and then there are those that instantly fall in love.......and are not shy to admit it....

point noted....will know next time that u r angry....and then i will come and cool u downLOL
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

i understand....that u didn't like because of Ani, Arjun, and his aunties.....but what to do yaar....Gurti must be hell tired after doin soo much.....so they need their rest na......so they have to show AAA u know....it happens...

and we need to have fillers right??? I loved the episode because of the masti.....of all of the girls...

the bachleors party.......i agree they ruined it with the effects they used...but i don't know why i still enjoyed it...

it was hilarious and very cute....and at the same time....it was juicy cause of brij.....and maan being alert!!!!

Like i said i ignore AAA most of the time.....Maaneet's special scenes always rule me over....that AAA won't effect me lol

I know gurl....n i know very well GurTi needed break...they had been shooting continuously for 33 hrs..... n i dont mind AA - i actually like the concept of their track.... i just hated that Annie is sooooooooo fast.... even without speaking to arjun or saying ILU she firt put the ring....W*H?? thats y i dint like it.... n i dont like the way they spoil the dances trying to make them look like VMs but they mess it up as they rnt good VM makers like Viji and Ashi

n am cool about it...... u will learn my style of writing soon..... ppl at den know when i write like this it means am just a bit pissed...... hahahahahah....else most of the times i do gungaan of GC, DD, Barry, CVs, Maan Singh n Nissar..... LOLLOLLOLLOL

but u see i feel that Ani's character is very young.......and when you are young.....u can like someone and call it love......it happens in real babes....i have seen many girl at the age of 16 sayin ILU to their bfs.....and they would have just started dating too.....it is very much realistic...
and then there are those that instantly fall in love.......and are not shy to admit it....

point noted....will know next time that u r angry....and then i will come and cool u downLOL

Shivu - annie is 18..n so is geet...geet has gone thru a lot n has become matured.... so what.... even an 18 yr old gal knows when to say ILU... it's nvr so fast...one day she is angry with him as she has found out that he is NT's bro n 2 days later she goes n says ILU???ShockedShocked

@Muni - thanks for the PM..... read my reply.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivani, I'll be calling you Shivz Approve

And yes, someone please sign some petition or something so they know never to use effects when they're dancing..I mean they're dancing is good enough and we don't get to completely enjoy with orange balls floating about! But Shivz you're right and I feel the same exact way..

Maaneet chemistry will always help me get over the AA battery pack and today's dance I still enjoyed even with the crap editing. They should just stop making it VM style.. that's all we beg of them! Shouldn't they have gotten the message by now? They have listened to sooo many of our khwahishain before. I hope this one is fulfilled too!

Munni.. aw of course we'll miss you! Can't wait to see you then!
Shivz is CoolLOL

I know those special effects are annoying......but i still enjoyed it.....it was damn good.....i love to see a dance where the performers are enjoyin themselves....this is the main reason why i will love Mahi ve.....and i will love SKJ a lot.....always....because not only did they do the dance very nicely....but there was a glint of enjoyement in their eyes while doin the dances....

which makes it all the more fun to watchTongue

i didn't mind the ugly effects....cause i just looked at how much these guys had fun doin these sequences.....LOL

whenever there is something bad that ticks me off...i just look for something else to smile about...so despite of the special effects......i enjoyed the sequence cause of the hard work...and cause of the fun they all hadEmbarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 January 2011 at 10:38pm

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Shivu - annie is 18..n so is geet...geet has gone thru a lot n has become matured.... so what.... even an 18 yr old gal knows when to say ILU... it's nvr so fast...one day she is angry with him as she has found out that he is NT's bro n 2 days later she goes n says ILU???ShockedShocked

@Muni - thanks for the PM..... read my reply.....
that is the fact G.......she is a typical phast phast....city girlWink
who herself has no idea what she wantsLOL
geet and ani are totally different.......i don't know why.....but from my psychology i found it logicalBig smile

but i love these differences in us idiots......cause we can always share our different insightsTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 January 2011 at 10:26pm

vivacious_gurl

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Shivz, I'm glad you thought my name for you is Cool!

And yes! You took my words! Because I do just about the same thing.

You remember the hangama about Maahi Maahi? My gosh people got so mad at editing for that ! And then I was like ok I know DD's back was hurting so they couldn't do it in long takes like KH or anything... but never minding the editing.. I absolutely loved it.. it was hot and I still go back to watch it again and again!

I'm sure everyone will forget it and just enjoy the dance for what it is! And yes, omg everyone looked like they were totally enjoying life.. especially DD .. I felt so happy for her being her birthday and all. It made it extra special for her knowing she got to dance to SKJ!

I just absolutely adored it.

About Annie.. yea she's behaving like a typical 18 year old who is very fast in harbouring feelings and expressing them! If only Geet was that phaaaaaast. LOL! But yea.. Geet is different, she's very mature for her age... and I'm glad they brought Annie in just for that comparison. That even though now Maan has two 18-year olds in his life.. side by side.. he is able to see the difference .. that his bride-to-be has endured so much and is so mature, while his little sis is still a bachchi and is fasst at falling in love.

Burning Question: When did Annie buy this ring... hmm I wonder! Lolll .. shaadi ki preparations ke darmiyan hi jeweller shop ho ayi kya? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz, I'm glad you thought my name for you is Cool!

And yes! You took my words! Because I do just about the same thing.

You remember the hangama about Maahi Maahi? My gosh people got so mad at editing for that ! And then I was like ok I know DD's back was hurting so they couldn't do it in long takes like KH or anything... but never minding the editing.. I absolutely loved it.. it was hot and I still go back to watch it again and again!
Me too yaar....i loved maahi maahi....it was toooooooooooooo good.....even i didn't care about the editting....the fact that Gurti did an amazing job as maaneet....so much emotion....and wow wow ....they danced brilliantly too me...KH and Maahi maahi will always hold a strong place....Embarrassed even i watch it over and over again
I'm sure everyone will forget it and just enjoy the dance for what it is! And yes, omg everyone looked like they were totally enjoying life.. especially DD .. I felt so happy for her being her birthday and all. It made it extra special for her knowing she got to dance to SKJ!

I just absolutely adored it.

About Annie.. yea she's behaving like a typical 18 year old who is very fast in harbouring feelings and expressing them! If only Geet was that phaaaaaast. LOL! But yea.. Geet is different, she's very mature for her age... and I'm glad they brought Annie in just for that comparison. That even though now Maan has two 18-year olds in his life.. side by side.. he is able to see the difference .. that his bride-to-be has endured so much and is so mature, while his little sis is still a bachchi and is fasst at falling in love.
Yup exactly what i was sayingTongue

Burning Question: When did Annie buy this ring... hmm I wonder! Lolll .. shaadi ki preparations ke darmiyan hi jeweller shop ho ayi kya? LOL
They have not showed us the shoppin they did.....cause they used their cinematic liberty......and she most likely got it when she shopped for her bro's wedding...Wink
sometimes we had to make up a logical story on our ownROFL

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Oye G.....stop pressin the like button and talk yaar

roseinbloom

Go to top