Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 20)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Awwww thanks for the feedback!

I do agree that nothing can happen to Maan. And if anything would Geet would be the first traumatized. And yes, today I became extremely happy knowing our show is going back on track like the old HP days.. Ahhhhh BriMaan fightss!!!! They were chakkas!!

Can't wait to see the mano a mano between them now!

And lol both of you! Call me Z ! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Z and mystery gal.... call me Gouri/Gou or G as ppl in devil's den call me..... LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Oy deniac.....why the long phace babes....

i understand....that u didn't like because of Ani, Arjun, and his aunties.....but what to do yaar....Gurti must be hell tired after doin soo much.....so they need their rest na......so they have to show AAA u know....it happens...

and we need to have fillers right??? I loved the episode because of the masti.....of all of the girls...

the bachleors party.......i agree they ruined it with the effects they used...but i don't know why i still enjoyed it...

it was hilarious and very cute....and at the same time....it was juicy cause of brij.....and maan being alert!!!!

Like i said i ignore AAA most of the time.....Maaneet's special scenes always rule me over....that AAA won't effect me lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Z and mystery gal.... call me Gouri/Gou or G as ppl in devil's den call me..... LOLLOLLOL
oh hi G.....i like thatWink

and Z.....awesome.....G and ZLOL

u can call me....Shivi, Shivu, Shivani.....ani...ect...i have thousands of nicknames here ....can't keep track of themLOL..actually don't use Ani.....because that was given to me by another idiot who can only call me thatLOLLOL
don't want her to get angry...

so shivi, shivu. and shivani any....u can even make one up.....

nice to meet the both of u....Hug

vivacious_gurlroseinbloomInfinitedreams

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oy deniac.....why the long phace babes....

i understand....that u didn't like because of Ani, Arjun, and his aunties.....but what to do yaar....Gurti must be hell tired after doin soo much.....so they need their rest na......so they have to show AAA u know....it happens...

and we need to have fillers right??? I loved the episode because of the masti.....of all of the girls...

the bachleors party.......i agree they ruined it with the effects they used...but i don't know why i still enjoyed it...

it was hilarious and very cute....and at the same time....it was juicy cause of brij.....and maan being alert!!!!

Like i said i ignore AAA most of the time.....Maaneet's special scenes always rule me over....that AAA won't effect me lol

I know gurl....n i know very well GurTi needed break...they had been shooting continuously for 33 hrs..... n i dont mind AA - i actually like the concept of their track.... i just hated that Annie is sooooooooo fast.... even without speaking to arjun or saying ILU she firt put the ring....W*H?? thats y i dint like it.... n i dont like the way they spoil the dances trying to make them look like VMs but they mess it up as they rnt good VM makers like Viji and Ashi

n am cool about it...... u will learn my style of writing soon..... ppl at den know when i write like this it means am just a bit pissed...... hahahahahah....else most of the times i do gungaan of GC, DD, Barry, CVs, Maan Singh n Nissar..... LOLLOLLOLLOL

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls

Today i have to work at night, so will not be here much, but tomorrow pakka i will here to rock the post....

Love you guys, will miss you my Tinku Unhappy...Lub Ju Tinku, and all my IdiotzHug...Miss me ok....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurlroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hello Girls

Today i have to work at night, so will not be here much, but tomorrow pakka i will here to rock the post....

Love you guys, will miss you my Tinku Unhappy...Lub Ju Tinku, and all my IdiotzHug...Miss me ok....

Muniza
AwwwwwwCryCryCry
Muniza di i hate ur jobAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOL
Tinku ki .....tinky diHug

tinky di......i will miss u too...i always miss u....i woke up again just to txt u gn last night but u had txted me beforeLOL
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello Girls

Muniza
AwwwwwwCryCryCry
Muniza di i hate ur jobLOL
Tinku ki .....tinky diHug

tinky di......i will miss u too...i always miss u....i woke up again just to txt u gn last night but u had txted me beforeLOL

Yes meri jaanu, meri Tinku, i will message you, dont worryHug...

Ok me going, lub ju, cya...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Go to top