Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 2)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
res Tongue

detailed analysis later

quick anger venting.... AngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sheela ki jawani not bad..... dance was ok...but i hate the way they try to make it like a VM n mess it up.... VM makers on IF are so much better.... Viji - u shud make that mix for them.... LOLLOL

Shud i say the body bind dance was offscreen ..... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... they knew they wont be in the shoot frame n hence the offscreen dance.... LOLLOLLOLLOL

I always like how maan connects.... brij..... oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... maan tenu chodega nahi....

Maneet got over.... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Annie -Arjun - sooooooooooooooooo much???? i dont like it..... she proved she is dev's sister...she is toooo fast ....... she proposed to the guy....with the ring....haila... whats with these siblings....they never ask before making their partner wear a ring.... maan put ring on geet's funger without her permission during fake engagement time... n here annie dint propose to arjun...she first put the ring n then said ILU.... DeadDeadDeadDead

Well she is dev's sister...very fast...she cant be Maan's sister.... maan is very very slow.....

We wanted Maneet badnami but i can foresee annie-arjun badnami coming.... AngryAngryAngry

Edited by deniac - 11 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent----Revv--roseinbloom--Nargis--adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Jess & Viji.....Lub Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu guys alooooooooooooooooooooooot HugHugHug...

Today epi was good, but it's not touched me alot...Some scenes were rushed, and epi seems kind of filler..Maybe cause SBS, SBB and UMT already covered and showed the whole sequence to us, and we already enjoyed the sequence, watched so many times in 2 days that when actual scene telecasted it hadnt clicked me...We had so many times complained to not to show the whole sequence..The news of coming the dance or such kind of sequence is enough to excite us, but hardly production & Channel listen...It would be much better if they concentrate on the complains, which is logical..

Anyways loved Sheila ki jawani sequence, but daadi ki jawani stole the episode..I really enjoyed her dance and all, when our oldies enjoys with us, and share their past moments with us it's always fun to know..Loved how daadi told Pinky "aap 80's ki baat mut kijiye"...Girl's enjoyed morethan boys, cause Geet is fun person, and other side Maan is very private person that boys hired dancer to enjoy the party...

Hats off to Annie's bravery that she proposed Arjun and put the ring in his finger...I remmber some of idiotz wanna see this bravery i Geet, but atleast they have showed this on Annie, and it seems good on her, cause her personality is like that...She totally amased me..Good going girl...

Loved it how Maan recognized Brij in Geet's one line, and informed the guys and headed to home to catch the Brij...Abb shru hoga drama...Come on guys take the popcorn bag, sit and enjoy...Sit on roller coaster and have a good ride lolz cheap joke....

Over all good episode 7/10....No complains to CV's, but epi hadnt touched the way it supose to be, but mostly blame goes to SBB, SBS & UMT for that....We can understand they have work load, and everyday they cant give us super duper episodes, but plz stop giving whole sequence to news channels before it will telecast in episode...The small news is enough to catch or increase our excitement...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 11 January 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent--lovetheserialroseinbloommysterygurl1427

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
res....."my name is sheila, sheila ki jawani..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--roseinbloommysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
shiela....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Sheila is all set to seduce Mr. Perfect!!!!TongueWink 
Chal yahan se nikal tujhe sab laa dunga...
Kadmon mein tere laake jag rakh dunga...
Khwaab main kar dunga poore...
Na rahenge adhoore.....WinkEmbarrassed
................EDITED.................

guys dnt throw chappals at meEmbarrassed...i mite b mor of a critik tody.....kya karen?!kabie kabar tho chaltha hai naaWink....
as far as the episod - Filler all da way filler tha....i dnt mind one coz u cnt get full flgd episod every 6 days.....i kinda enjoyd it too......bt here n der i dnt lyk it...dnt noe y...mayb coz i am already in a bad mood.......Confused

Daadi joinin in wid da girls was nice to c.......truth or dare....niceee...n da way Daadi askd Geet wil u allow ur hubby to stay out all nite??LOL n her reply - jasbaath mei behek gayi thi!!!!LOLTongue

okie bck to Shiela n her jawanii -
Da sheila ki jawani was grt..SG is a superb dancer......she sizzld thru out!!! she was the best choice - Grt wrk CVs!!!......ClapClapClap
bt one questn - Maan was carrid by da dancers?!?!?!!?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
dis guy HAS to eat!!!!!!!!!!!OuchAngrypehle Geet ab yeh dancers......wats up wid dis yaar??Confused
Geet n da gurls gatecrashin da party n kya pose tha yaar!!!ShockedLOLwat a perfect way to welcum ur wd b wify!!!ROFLROFL
Maan runnin behind Geet durin da gana n den da dance togther...nice....Wink
Maan n his Sherlok Holmes brains!!ClapClapEmbarrassed bahi wah....all it tuk was one wrd - "Brijveerji" n he connktd it jst lyk v wntd him to........Great!!!Tongueab tho Brij ki khair nahi.....

Now to Anni n Anwesha - i am a bit diaspointd wid dis part....ithni phast??ShockedOuchConfused ILU n ring?? already???ShockedOuchnoooo......pyaar aur mohobath jaldbaazi mei ho tho maza nahi aatha.....jaldbazi mei li gayi har faisla galath ho jatha hai.....a little mor of romance ho saktha tha.... Arjun lookd lyfles n Dead n its undrtsndble its coz he is confused abt his feelings.....Lets c wats in store fr us in dis love story......Ouch

Brij wil attack khulam khulla nice......ab ayega maza......its war tym.....Wink
if nythin mor wil add on later.....

luv,
Lavzz...

Edited by LavZ - 11 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Revv--mausam19eminent-RushTrip-vivacious_gurlroseinbloomadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
maan hogi talli
shila ki jawani..
geet ko hogi hayrani...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent----Revv---RushTrip-

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
  what's my name
  what's my name
  what's my name
  My name is Sheela
  Sheela ki jawani
  I'm just sexy for you
  Main tere haath na aani
  Na na na sheela
  Sheela ki jawani
  I'm just sexy for you
 Main tere haath na aan
i.....

Big smile Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Dancing Dancing Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

Well guys wont be able to come later , so here goes 
First of all ,

Wishing VIJI a very Happy Birthday and many many more to come ....Hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead !!!!!  

( i know its much in advance , i know Viju wont mind  Big smile )  

Well  guys ....kaise ho sab ....i mean , how many of you are still able to stand up on their own two legs / feet  after seeing Maan in that shirt ...Embarrassed Blushing LOL

Dadi is a gem ....she asks the girls to gate crash the Bachelor's party ...wow what a dadi ....Big smile Love her ....

Liked the Shela ki jawaani dance and well like how deniac ( sorry dear dunno ur name Smile  )  said , it looked so much like a vm and yeah our VM queen Viji does it much better .....the sbs segment was much better and clear for that matter  Smile , but liked the dance nonetheless and the way Geet  catches Maan in action LOL and then fires him , typical wifey lag rahi thi ...enjoyed watching that ....Maan being Maan brings her around and Geet is happy again .....Big smile

I said this yesterday that Maan ko achanak se thankegaa ,that the guy with the wierd hand gesture, (  he will remember seeing it in the past )  ,  is Brij .. Geet brings up his name and it just connects ....Maans  back in Sher mode ...Day Dreaming 

Anni is so much like her brother Maan ....Big smile ...woh haathon mein haath ....Arjun stunned and wondering  ( he reminds me of Geet , bahut sawaal puchhta hai  Big smile ) , ring bhi tayar ....and direct I Love You .....Annie sure is phast phast girl Wink Big smile

OMG guys ...was that hug an off screen one ...man i waiting like hell for it to come and when it didnt , i was like OMG Shocked ...yeh sab off screen tha ....Maan looked so hot in that , ki kya bataun ...... it was the most sizzling Maaneet hug ever Blushing ....so wanted to see it ....Confused

well the precap looks interesting , and the new promo too shocking ....i hope nuthing goes wrong in the wedding and Brij shooting Geet would just be a dream / nightmare ...well i read somewhere that Maan catches their worst enemy and punishes him , so i'm hoping Brij gets caught  ASAP .....

Love you all lots 

Jes .....

Edited by Jes75 - 11 January 2011 at 10:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Revv--lovetheserial-RushTrip-adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams