Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 19)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Don't worry Munni! I don't mind, I know everyone is busy busy with other things in life as well .. so no worries!

Arre where is everyone gone yaar!

Chalo chalo chaloooooooooooo! Big smile
hi babesLOL

chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Kyun hota hai dil deewana aaj yeh humnay jaana.....
pyar agaya re....pyar agaya.....

aapka aana dil dhadkana........dal ke dana mujhay satana
pyaar agaya re pyaar agaya

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 January 2011 at 9:03pm

roseinbloom

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Dear Jes and Viji,

Have a great day and a great year ahead.....

Love

Gouri

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427rickks

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
You know a thought came to my head.... although I know so far Geet CVs haven't done this.. but other serials that are ekta-fied and what not show promos which hint something but mean something else..

so I was thinking.. what if it's not Geet but Maan who will get hurt (not badly but something will happen to him) ...

Please don't throw chappals but it's just a thought that popped in my head although I'm like 99% sure it's not possible that Maan will be the one getting hurt. But what do you guys think of the prospect of MSK getting hurt?

Again just a thought... of course not wanting it to happen .. actually not wanting anything to happen to Geet either Ouch

mysterygurl1427

vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

You know a thought came to my head.... although I know so far Geet CVs haven't done this.. but other serials that are ekta-fied and what not show promos which hint something but mean something else..

so I was thinking.. what if it's not Geet but Maan who will get hurt (not badly but something will happen to him) ...

Please don't throw chappals but it's just a thought that popped in my head although I'm like 99% sure it's not possible that Maan will be the one getting hurt. But what do you guys think of the prospect of MSK getting hurt?

Again just a thought... of course not wanting it to happen .. actually not wanting anything to happen to Geet either Ouch

Naaah...... thats not happening.... i dont think anything will happen to Geet or Maan...it will be to someone else......

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Actually not a bad prediction babes....it is possible....anything is possibleConfused
but MSK gettin hurt means bad for geet.....cause that means geet will be most likely hurt as well.....cause then no one would be able to protect geet...unless of Arjun steps in and helps....

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Naaah...... thats not happening.... i dont think anything will happen to Geet or Maan...it will be to someone else......
jo bhi ho....i am likin our show.....finally i feel like our show is back on track....and today i loved the episodeEmbarrassed

reminds me of American shows......and their parties......except....the bachleorette parties i have been in were far worse.......like BAD....BAD TO THE BONE....no joke....Ouch

and yes sad to say....but drinkin is the biggest part of a bachlorette and bachleor party.......and that is a true fact....no alcohol.....no partyOuch

But MK....i liked ur thoughts....and concerns.....lets wait and watch now i guessConfused

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 January 2011 at 9:38pm

roseinbloom

vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by deniac

jo bhi ho....i am likin our show.....finally i feel like our show is back on track....and today i loved the episodeEmbarrassed

reminds me of American shows......and their parties......except....the bachleorette parties i have been in were far worse.......like BAD....BAD TO THE BONE....no joke....Ouch

and yes sad to say....but drinkin is the biggest part of a bachlorette and bachleor party.......and that is a true fact....no alcohol.....no partyOuch

But MK....i liked ur thoughts....and concerns.....lets wait and watch now i guessConfused

I dint like the epi yesterday...... Unhappy

but i like our show...its the best... n i love ManEet...they r the best....

MK - good analysis ...i read urs....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Go to top