Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! (Page 16)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Happy B-day Viji and Jes...
 
this is good.....meri toweled parters and lungi partner hai dono....and it is their b-days!!! awesome
 
 
 
 
 
 
free lungi and towels phor my shistersBig smileEmbarrassed
ROFL


Thanks Shivuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, meri taraf se Checkers Lungi tum rakhlo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16221

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hppy birthday viji.....Mujhe tera bday 13th ko yaad tha,,,,,,,,,,,,
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12929

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Hello Shello Idiotsssssssssss // Hug

 
I am going to be an achchi bachchi and not complain... and for that I have some reasons of my own:
 
1) It was DD's birthday: And I guess in the fun of that if the dance seemed to be more like a GurTi dance than Maaneet, heck I'll take it! If GurTi can't help themselves, whose gonna blame 'em? (Nargis: this is for you .. I love your post with the picture.. that is soooooo offscreen yo! Wink) So yea in conclusion, I felt like we were -- in a mix of the Bachelor Party -- got a jhalak of the excitement of DD's birthday so it was okay for me in that sense.
 
2) Again, I just feel the lot were having so much fun, that even the editing didn't seem to phase me much. Many people have thrown chappals, and unless I see some improvement from the editing team *cough* VM Makers *cough* .. I will stop complaining .. I mean I'm not sitting here watching Geet just for song sequences and if the editing team is tarasofy-ing to use their "oh so cool" effects .. then chalo they are maaf! Bache hain .. seekh lenge....
 
What? A girl can hope! LOL
 
Bachelorette Party: Masti, maza, and Truth or Dare! Wow Daadima is such a modern Daadi, I am loving it! *Manishaaaa style* Geet, along with *gasp* Tasha are still stuck in the 80s? Baha! Good one Daadi! ROFL That made me cackle! And o omy dayzzz! Daadi's thumke! Yaaaaaar, our Daadi is mast and full on masti. Ok, not only does this show have the hottest couple, but the most modern, hip Daadi! They should have an award for that category and it shall go to her! Haan! Approve But nonetheless, loved the way the girls were having such a fun time giving us a flavour of their thumke! MIA: Meera Ouch (Munni: my khwahish is going paani mein)
 
Brij Get's Stopped: Ahaa! In yo face Briji Oye!!! LMAO! But yea, love the way they thwarted him outta there! Well atleast I can see the security is high and in check! Great Job Maan!
 
Bachelor Party and No Maza: Haha, I love the 3 Idiots and they bring so much fun into it! I love Romeo and his expressions! They are priceless I tell you. And I loled so hard at the drink presentation. Like they were presenting him with an award. Like here Sir, you've accomplished so much, and now take the drink and start thumka-ing like the rest of us! LOL But jokes apart: Loved that he kept thinking about Geet and Geet only. His mind is so diverted, he really didn't want to say bye to her at KM and I think he left his heart back home with his Geet so of course he couldn't stop thinking of her! Embarrassed 
 
The Gatecrashers: Vaaaaaaaah! Vah Vah! Daadi! Chummmma for you for that idea yaar! I told you she is full on mast! Never seen a Daadi like her.. I'm liking it! With such a mast Daadi, how can someone be so angry (Oh wait, Sam aunty has our answers to that question! LOL!)
 
 
Sheila aur Maan ki Jawani: Aye haye! As I stated yesterday... Yea Right! Maan -- aur chadhti nahi? Give me a break Maan Singh Khurana! You became tun after one drink! And if that wasn't enough, Sheila and her Jawan Friends dragged him onto the stage! Hayee! But gosh that was hot! And the entire dance was HAAAAT! *No comments on editing*
 
Maan Pakda Gaya: Hahaaa loved how they stopped them in that pose, and there stands Geet with her arms folded all ready to chappal barso-fy on Maan! Haha awwwwwww she starts accusing him right away! And Maan obviously not in his right state of mind is trying so hard to tell her that he was dragged into it that he kept saying the opposite and correcting himself! ROFL "Haan" "Nahin" "Nahin" "Haan" Lmaoo too good!
 
Geet: Awwww she looked so pretty .. I loved the colour combo of that suit and loved her hair and just everything about her! She was the b-day girl so her suit had to be extra special too!
 
Geet Ki Jawani: Loved her dance moves *all credits to DD of course*, she's a fab dancer and I'm happy her wish was fulfilled on dancing to SKJ. Loved their rejoicing and everyone just having a fun time. Maza agaya! Big smile
 
And Realization Dawns: Loved this scene. Geet showing Maan that it is truly because he came into her life that she is able to enjoy all those things that she has hoped for since her days in HP. And as soon as she mentions Daarji and Brij Oye.. Maan's razor-sharpp sixth sense points up and *DING DING DING* We have a winner! That signature move Brij Oye does and the man he saw at KM, exact same move = Gotta be Brij! Great calculation Maan! (People were wondering what that scene was all about yesterday, well there ya go!) And Maan leaves immediately to go hunt his biggest enemy down. Great job telling the office staff to keep an eye on Geet while he goes back to KM.
 
Sajna Ve: Are you freaking serious? Umpteen months later, we receive an "I Love You" from Maaneet... and this phaaaaaaaaaaast girl already has 3 Words and a ring!? Kay, bachpane ki tau hud hoti hai yaar! This is called obsessiveness and desperateness. AA battery pack for the second half of the episode is starting to piss me off now.
 
CVs: sure you tapko-fy these two on us, that doesn't mean we need a freaking 10 minute dosage of them each day! Stop ending the episode off with these two every dang day! Totally ruined my mood! Ouch
 
 
Precap: Ahhhhhhhhhh Maan in action! Me is happy! Brij Oyeee be happy! Your Maan is back! We can finally have some BriMaan chemistry! Mano a mano! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Day Dreaming
 
Promo: Yikes! As I mentioned yesterday.. I literally gasped after the gunshot and Maan's incredible "GEEEEEEEEEEET!" Hai my heart stopped man!
 
 
Alrighty, comment on my bak bak puh-leeej!
 
 
Love,
 
Z
 
<3
 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Revv--vivacious_gurladoremevirgo--Nargis--SilentsoulInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13399

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hello Shello Idiotsssssssssss // Hug

 
I am going to be an achchi bachchi and not complain... and for that I have some reasons of my own:
 
1) It was DD's birthday: And I guess in the fun of that if the dance seemed to be more like a GurTi dance than Maaneet, heck I'll take it! If GurTi can't help themselves, whose gonna blame 'em? (Nargis: this is for you .. I love your post with the picture.. that is soooooo offscreen yo! Wink) So yea in conclusion, I felt like we were -- in a mix of the Bachelor Party -- got a jhalak of the excitement of DD's birthday so it was okay for me in that sense.
 
2) Again, I just feel the lot were having so much fun, that even the editing didn't seem to phase me much. Many people have thrown chappals, and unless I see some improvement from the editing team *cough* VM Makers *cough* .. I will stop complaining .. I mean I'm not sitting here watching Geet just for song sequences and if the editing team is tarasofy-ing to use their "oh so cool" effects .. then chalo they are maaf! Bache hain .. seekh lenge....
 
What? A girl can hope! LOL
 
Bachelorette Party: Masti, maza, and Truth or Dare! Wow Daadima is such a modern Daadi, I am loving it! *Manishaaaa style* Geet, along with *gasp* Tasha are still stuck in the 80s? Baha! Good one Daadi! ROFL That made me cackle! And o omy dayzzz! Daadi's thumke! Yaaaaaar, our Daadi is mast and full on masti. Ok, not only does this show have the hottest couple, but the most modern, hip Daadi! They should have an award for that category and it shall go to her! Haan! Approve But nonetheless, loved the way the girls were having such a fun time giving us a flavour of their thumke! MIA: Meera Ouch (Munni: my khwahish is going paani mein)
 
Brij Get's Stopped: Ahaa! In yo face Briji Oye!!! LMAO! But yea, love the way they thwarted him outta there! Well atleast I can see the security is high and in check! Great Job Maan!
 
Bachelor Party and No Maza: Haha, I love the 3 Idiots and they bring so much fun into it! I love Romeo and his expressions! They are priceless I tell you. And I loled so hard at the drink presentation. Like they were presenting him with an award. Like here Sir, you've accomplished so much, and now take the drink and start thumka-ing like the rest of us! LOL But jokes apart: Loved that he kept thinking about Geet and Geet only. His mind is so diverted, he really didn't want to say bye to her at KM and I think he left his heart back home with his Geet so of course he couldn't stop thinking of her! Embarrassed 
 
The Gatecrashers: Vaaaaaaaah! Vah Vah! Daadi! Chummmma for you for that idea yaar! I told you she is full on mast! Never seen a Daadi like her.. I'm liking it! With such a mast Daadi, how can someone be so angry (Oh wait, Sam aunty has our answers to that question! LOL!)
 
 
Sheila aur Maan ki Jawani: Aye haye! As I stated yesterday... Yea Right! Maan -- aur chadhti nahi? Give me a break Maan Singh Khurana! You became tun after one drink! And if that wasn't enough, Sheila and her Jawan Friends dragged him onto the stage! Hayee! But gosh that was hot! And the entire dance was HAAAAT! *No comments on editing*
 
Maan Pakda Gaya: Hahaaa loved how they stopped them in that pose, and there stands Geet with her arms folded all ready to chappal barso-fy on Maan! Haha awwwwwww she starts accusing him right away! And Maan obviously not in his right state of mind is trying so hard to tell her that he was dragged into it that he kept saying the opposite and correcting himself! ROFL "Haan" "Nahin" "Nahin" "Haan" Lmaoo too good!
 
Geet: Awwww she looked so pretty .. I loved the colour combo of that suit and loved her hair and just everything about her! She was the b-day girl so her suit had to be extra special too!
 
Geet Ki Jawani: Loved her dance moves *all credits to DD of course*, she's a fab dancer and I'm happy her wish was fulfilled on dancing to SKJ. Loved their rejoicing and everyone just having a fun time. Maza agaya! Big smile
 
And Realization Dawns: Loved this scene. Geet showing Maan that it is truly because he came into her life that she is able to enjoy all those things that she has hoped for since her days in HP. And as soon as she mentions Daarji and Brij Oye.. Maan's razor-sharpp sixth sense points up and *DING DING DING* We have a winner! That signature move Brij Oye does and the man he saw at KM, exact same move = Gotta be Brij! Great calculation Maan! (People were wondering what that scene was all about yesterday, well there ya go!) And Maan leaves immediately to go hunt his biggest enemy down. Great job telling the office staff to keep an eye on Geet while he goes back to KM.
 
Sajna Ve: Are you freaking serious? Umpteen months later, we receive an "I Love You" from Maaneet... and this phaaaaaaaaaaast girl already has 3 Words and a ring!? Kay, bachpane ki tau hud hoti hai yaar! This is called obsessiveness and desperateness. AA battery pack for the second half of the episode is starting to piss me off now.
 
CVs: sure you tapko-fy these two on us, that doesn't mean we need a freaking 10 minute dosage of them each day! Stop ending the episode off with these two every dang day! Totally ruined my mood! Ouch
 
 
Precap: Ahhhhhhhhhh Maan in action! Me is happy! Brij Oyeee be happy! Your Maan is back! We can finally have some BriMaan chemistry! Mano a mano! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Day Dreaming
 
Promo: Yikes! As I mentioned yesterday.. I literally gasped after the gunshot and Maan's incredible "GEEEEEEEEEEET!" Hai my heart stopped man!
 
 
Alrighty, comment on my bak bak puh-leeej!
 
 
Love,
 
Z
 
<3
 


Brilliant take......as always!!  I haven't seen the episode yet...me stuck in the office!!
Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoroseinbloom

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Hppy birthday viji.....Mujhe tera bday 13th ko yaad tha,,,,,,,,,,,,


Thanks a lot dearSmile
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 4095

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hiya all ....hows everyone doing ...somehow i managed to come back , but only for some time ... so what happening .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13399

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hiya all ....hows everyone doing ...somehow i managed to come back , but only for some time ... so what happening .....


Happy Birthday Jes!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hiya all ....hows everyone doing ...somehow i managed to come back , but only for some time ... so what happening .....


Jesu...
Happy B'day to you.....
Happy B'day to you.....


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
24 Aug: Writ+Vid Upd : Would Be Sautan Bani Saheli

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: md410   Replies: 53   Views: 9551

md410 53 9551 25 August 2010 at 6:01am by maaneet_crazy
Maans past out...Geet bani Maan ki dewani

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 116   Views: 12206

Armu4eva 116 12206 29 July 2010 at 2:44pm by tash1301
Geet bani dulhan..Maan dulha!!..

2

Author: geet.a   Replies: 10   Views: 1955

geet.a 10 1955 19 July 2010 at 1:59pm by adits7
jawani mein bache karte hai aap ne bhi kiya hoga

Author: simzzzzcool   Replies: 3   Views: 906

simzzzzcool 3 906 01 July 2010 at 11:57am by bharat9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index