Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

chal gana sunte hai
Ye Lazy Lamhe lazy lamhe😆

Main apna prediction Tayyar kar rahi hoon....so that i can put in today's thread

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Main apna prediction Tayyar kar rahi hoon....so that i can put in today's thread

kaunsa prediction yaar
todays epi or future story
preetgurti thumbnail

Yes i saw the Pics....Its Nice......😊

Aap sabko nahi lagtha ki sab milkar mujhe kuch zyada hi chada rhe ho, i am already flying aur kithn upar udu 😆

I love both the characters...Dono ka Character sketch is Amazing i think Piyush is really Good,...Nikunj main bhi maanthi hoon is not a Pro....jaise maine likha agar AA ko ithna screen-space dene ki pehle se soch rahe the toh they should have got a better actress to play Nikunj

Thoda ud legi to kuch nahin hoga yaar flyyyyyy
yaa you are right yaar i mean she is so blank in every expression and if CVs are thinking them as a second couple so they better change Nikunj
rickks thumbnail

kaunsa prediction yaar
todays epi or future story

Based on the promo and how the track may go😉
rickks thumbnail

Thoda ud legi to kuch nahin hoga yaar flyyyyyy
yaa you are right yaar i mean she is so blank in every expression and if CVs are thinking them as a second couple so they better change Nikunj

Chal teek hai tu kehthi hai toh thoda ud lethi hoon....Par dhyan rahe zyada udu toh mujhe waapis dharthi pe bula lena...ya keench lena😆
preetgurti thumbnail
Okie Good likho i am waiting to Read waise i also write Maneet mehendi seq just for fun but post nahin kiya but your scene was Fab
preetgurti thumbnail
Keechlungi but i know tu zayada udegi nahin par dont worry main hoo Jab upar se kheechenge to pakdne ke liye hum necchey hai humesha
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The camera works in the first 15 sec is Awesome why??? Because The expressions Maan gives is noticeable here, its not too Zoomed in ya Zoomed out but in the actual Episode one has to strain to see that smirk of his....(Which is strikingly Sexy)
Another thing i did not like one bit was the Interruption from Geet....which parted the song in to two....They should not have bought in the MAANEET+The Boys ka convo in b/w...I dont think that was necessary at all....
Given a chance this is what i would have done (Preferred to be shown)
Till the part Geet came would not be changed......but given a chance i would have have showed inter cuts of Geet/Ani/Pinky and Taasha....one doing her eye makeup, one using the Blush, one using the Gloss,One blow drying etc.....Cut to their entry into the Party hall....and thats when Geet sees Maan and Sheila in that Pose.....Maan not realizing Geet and the Girls are here.....(Pls keep in Mind the Song is still continuing and not stopped or cut) and then Geet comes and pokes Maan(Her usual way of Calling him....and then the Part where Maan manaoify here and continued to the Dance...In short the
Gatecrashing could have been better...There could be more Fireworks...But baahut hi blant tha Me dissapointed Big time
Geet could then tell ki she was angry but she enjoyed being here....etc etc...Gaane ko cut nahi karna chahiye tha.....That kills the essence of the song and execution goes for a TOSS.....

Viji - i totally agree with what u wrote her....... bang on.... i wish they had done what u wrote
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

Viji - i totally agree with what u wrote her....... bang on.... i wish they had done what u wrote

Hey Gouri thanks yaar😳.....I know the CV's know theri Job well but at times they lose it...I mean i was totally expecting SKJ to be a Master Piece but it dissapointed me Big time...In terms of execution...Bohat dhasson dikha sakthe the.....The girls could have been used in a better way...but alas!!!!!

rickks thumbnail

Keechlungi but i know tu zayada udegi nahin par dont worry main hoo Jab upar se kheechenge to pakdne ke liye hum necchey hai humesha

Awwww...Is baat pe Aa gale lag ja🤗