Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!! - Page 9

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okie gdnite all  discuss sheila ki jawani with Viju she can annalys the Best and Muni too so i will read your takes tom
bye guys u all come when i go
hmmm
love u all , miss me

and shivu i said i liked i mean it was not wowest and awesomest but cool episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: killerkinrul

Okie gdnite all  discuss sheila ki jawani with Viju she can annalys the Best and Muni too so i will read your takes tom

bye guys u all come when i go
hmmm
love u all , miss me

and shivu i said i liked i mean it was not wowest and awesomest but cool episode

bye preeto gn 🤗
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

title ka naam kya hai?? geet....

montage mein kaun hai?? maaneet....isi ka immunity lelo🤣

bloody desperate measures to obtain immunity.....!!!!!😆  I am sticking to the mute button on my remote......silence is bliss.
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Sasuma & nanu...

hope...kisko toh yaad hu....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Hmm!

Two things...and you guys can kill me for that..

beyond the shaadi and its fun element me more interested in the AnnJun and i feel this love story will go places
Vrushu meri Mann ki baat bol di...Meri Muh ki baat Cheen li....I agree Arjun-Ani story is going great.....I still feel ki if they were gonna concentrate on Ani-Arjun so much then i strongly feel they should have roped in a Better Actress.....or if they still wanna continue with Nikunj the director better start working on her expressions and the way to emote it😊

Second the Brij thing gives an inkling that something bad is up and the promo obviously does not help
Yes i agree Vrush.....Jab kuch Dhasoon karne ki soch rahe hai why make it Obvious😊

Me thinks, that one on the day of the wedding for Geet is thinking so much about it..Murphy's law will be in action, anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Brij will attack on Geet as the pheras happen and that is when things will take  a turn
We have discussed this a Zillion times....ab shocking tab hoga when they change tracks and prove us wrong😊

Arjun might be accused of masterminding the attack on Geet and Annie who has today professed love might start hating him and that is when Arjun will be torn between devil and the deep sea

It is interesting to see that the wedding is not a happy occasion where fun and frolic rule everything..

to me this serial has more intrigue than Agatha Cristie can bring in...
Good One👏

I for one love the intrigue and keeps me on tenterhooks and i thrive on that adrenalin rush..

so romance in a thrilling setting... i like it...

Daadi i think is totally fab...

the song was amazing...

and i love Geet, the CVs the whole team..
you all Rock..

i may be an odd one out but me like somethings that most wont find palatable but considering my latest love is Arjun...is it a wonder?
Whoaaaaa.....he was looking amazingly and strikingly Handsome...I couldn't take my eyes of him.....DREAMY....and the new Hair-Style is Jaan Leva

Vrushu....loved the take...But isme koi nahi baat nahi hai right????
Love Viji

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

u didn't like the episode😆

u r a weirdo di....yes looks like that night shift has seriously gotten to ur head....

today's episode was reallly good........but then again that is ur opinion.....so ok i respect it....😃

but today's episode reminded me of american shows........it was damn good......

it is not the fact that Maan danced with the girls.....there should be no reason why he shouldn't...at first he wasn't going to....but then he enjoyed it.........nothing wrong in that right???

why did u not like the episode???
it was very good.......

and AAA's story makes perfect sense.....

there are some people that take years to realize their love....and there some people who go extremely fast.....like ani...there is nothing unrealistic about that......i have seen it happening many times.....we cannot forget that Ani is young.......and this happens with girls in young ages...

they call it love.........but then their hearts break badly....and that is what will happen to them....

sorry I am an american born.....so today i am talkin like one....😃

and whatever i saw today......was good....and very decent from what i have seen 😉

Chup bilkul chup😡.

Who said i havent enjoyed the dance?
Abhi main ne take likha?
Dont judge the book by it's title😉...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

to u alll🤣

for breaking my heart 🥺🥺💔
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Kyon, tere liye edited tha na, toh bas khush reh, aur waise bhi u can come on Skype...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

to u alll🤣

for breaking my heart 🥺🥺💔

🤣🤣 Too good, ruk ja take toh aane de, itni jaldi heart broke😲...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: killerkinrul

Where are u Muni , Viju , Vrush and yes today i saw my bhoot partner take

where are u all mere jane ka time aagaya and u all still not here

Oye me here, was doing pic editing for Nags....

Muniza