Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Anne bani Honey...Sheila ki Jawani!!

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Dol's OS on Idiotz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by --Revv-- - 11 January 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserialadoremevirgo

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
res..Finally hoping I ll write something today EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today  I felt it was a hilarious filler... It was absurdly funny,,,

Maan being carried by women like is a sack of potatoes ShockedShockedLOLLOL...Shivi aka Dhakdhak.. It is seriously time for Maan to read ur post and chnage his italiana diet to Geet's hatta katta Punjabi diet . Poor Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ahem.. I mean Man Wink

And he was disinterested in dancing with her but a a sip of alcohol seeped his inhibitions away ??? ClapClapClap.. Maan u proving Dadi's baat.. U cant manage alcohol.. That too diluted one LOLLOLLOLLOL

And Maan is already at his lady love's feet!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. They clearly showing that Man may be wearing the mantle of CEO... but the Power of Attorney is in Geet's hands OuchOuch..... Aaaaaaaaah... I like how she says.. let him enjoy the final day of his freedom.. Darling since the day he met u... he has never been free... Shaadi is just legalizing his servitude towards u LOLLOLLOL

And Maan has once again proved that Love has softened only his feelings for Geet but his instincts are still razor sharp....

And Maan has no Guy friends??? ShockedShockedShocked...Only Office ppl ?? I understand he is a loner.. but no acquitances ?? No college friends.. nothing ??? Did he just tapkafy from heaven to be with Geet.. It seems like Geet and Maan have only each other OuchOuchOuch

Would have loved Meera to come in for the wedding cos she was a true friend to Geet...

And Sheila ki Jawani did want me to shake a leg.. but the VM effect was not soo good.. Sorry but I would love Viji to have done this editing for them ???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Annie and Arjun.. already given a ring ?? In 10 days ?? God she is phast phast or what... I thot Idiotz were phast gurls ConfusedConfusedConfused

And the pair is promising but Annie.. some emotions plz... Arjun sizzled but the moment fizzled cos of her dead expressions... NK shows scope of improvement.. But romantic moments.. Still work to be done babes.. Wishing u all the best SmileSmileSmile

And I forgot to mention Dadi!!! She was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so awesome!! And her 1980s diag made me ROFL.. Look who is talking.. Dadi is modern and the young gurls are all soo purane zamane ki Ranjeeta LOLLOL

Edited by --Revv-- - 11 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

crmslailapnjmaaneet2010sihuravenheartmausam19--Magnificent--eminentlovetheserialmeravigiliso--Nargis--vivacious_gurladoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreamspreetgurti

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hmm!

Two things...and you guys can kill me for that..

beyond the shaadi and its fun element me more interested in the AnnJun and i feel this love story will go places

Second the Brij thing gives an inkling that something bad is up and the promo obviously does not help

Me thinks, that one on the day of the wedding for Geet is thinking so much about it..Murphy's law will be in action, anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Brij will attack on Geet as the pheras happen and that is when things will take  a turn

Arjun might be accused of masterminding the attack on Geet and Annie who has today professed love might start hating him and that is when Arjun will be torn between devil and the deep sea

It is interesting to see that the wedding is not a happy occasion where fun and frolic rule everything..

to me this serial has more intrigue than Agatha Cristie can bring in...

I for one love the intrigue and keeps me on tenterhooks and i thrive on that adrenalin rush..

so romance in a thrilling setting... i like it...

Daadi i think is totally fab...

the song was amazing...

and i love Geet, the CVs the whole team..
you all Rock..

i may be an odd one out but me like somethings that most wont find palatable but considering my latest love is Arjun...is it a wonder?

Edited by -RushTrip- - 11 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

crmslailapnjsihu--Magnificent----Revv--mausam19lovetheserialeminentmeravigilisoroseinbloom--Nargis--adoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Chal yahan se nikal tujhe sab la dunga

kadmon tere lake jag rakh dunga
khwaab main kardunga pore
na rahenge adhoore
you know i am going to love u like that

Whatever LOL

Edited by killerkinrul - 11 January 2011 at 8:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Revv--roseinbloom--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
DeadGeet Superfast episodes ka season chal rraha hai .. ek min ghar main, doosre min party main, aur fir gaana, and then back home...
kab koun kahan hota hai ... kya karta hai ...
confusion ...
confusion ...
confusion ...

it was like ... befoore i knew, so many things happened ... 

=for one the gaana was accha! but as an over all package i would give the performance i would give it about 7/10 ... Shayantani was good, and GC was comfy .. but Geet storming in the middle of the song, though meant to be funny, didnt evoke that kinda humor in me... the lines were  funny ... but i guess i was looking for something else ... this seems to be a common complaint with me lately ... so i am undecided if its me, or its the show ... Confused

=the chick party was far more fun than the guy party ... getting drunk ?? is that all there is to a dude's party?

= Arjun the zombie actually walks with Anwesha without qqquestions .. wow .. leekiin sorry, disappointed .. you already think you love him? impulsive and hurried .... the surprrisee she planned, i am yet to see what iit iis ... mujhe kuch dikha hi nahi .. was it just thee wateerfall ??? wasnt it always there in the khurana mansiiion? oh! you mean candles ...  i wish i had a closer loook at the room ... full view types ....
ring bhi !!! wah bhai wah !! pphast !! supper fast AngryAngry 

=Maan finally puts two and two together ... proud of him .. but now we will get the the war we have been waiting to watch ...

=parson shaadi haii na? par mujhe aisa kyun nahi lag raha ???  i mean i was expecting some sweet moments between Maaneet, not romance, and mush, but something that would make me feel, haan bhai shaadi hai .. i would have loved Maan to make last minute promises shaadi ke pehle to her .. tomorrow will be her dressing up is it? haldi and all .... shaadi waala feel chahiye ... or are the makers complaissant cos shaadi hone hi waali nahi hai ?Confused

once again ... is it just mee? Dead

fine, benefit of dubt ke liiye ... some aww moments  would be

geet wanting maan to enjoy his last party without her ..
maan's trying to win geet back during the gaana 
dadi's dance...
the boy gang all set to party ... !! just the presence of the bunch ....

chan se jo toote koi sapna
jag soona soona lagey
jag soona soona lagey
kuch bhi samajh aye ab na ...

never mind ...

Love,
N

Edited by -honeydew- - 11 January 2011 at 10:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

crmslailapnjsihuravenheart--Magnificent--eminent--Revv--lovetheserialmeravigilisovivacious_gurlrickks--Nargis--adoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreamspreetgurti

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Hello Ji......I did not write anything Socha aj Kuch Likh DoonLOL

* Mujhe Episode acha laga....Full on Bindaas Masti tha...Logic na doondo meri jaan...kyuki Aaj kal Logic Amnesia hua hai CV's koOuch anyways Chaddo

* Loved the Girls Pink Party was more fun than the Guys Bachelor party...Par kya karein Girls will be girls, sab se hatke aur Humse compete karna mushkil hi nahi na mumkeen hai (WOMEN RULES)

Geet team seems to have indeed spent quite a bit of money for the Sangeet/Marriage but something seems to be really missing.....Not able to pinpoint what it is...but should have been more magicalSmile

*Ani-Arjun Part was awesome...Very Promising...I still feel ki if they were gonna concentrate on Ani-Arjun so much then they should have roped in a Better Actress...But if they intend to continue with Nikunj the director better start working on her expressions and the way to emote itSmileCoz in these sectors she lacks big time...

The way Dadi was saying ki aap log aaise tayyar hojaye ki Ladko ke Hosh Ud Jaaye i thought kuch Dhamakedaar hone waala hai, but did not know Designer Chudidar was their Idea of transformationConfused Ouch Article said Shiela Ki Jawani would have Geet and Maan in western outfits ???Kya HuaConfused Ouch Shocked

I liked Ani today (Character wise she is totally a wonderful work of Fiction),She is 18, unlike Geet she is impulsive and confident...I liked that they showed Geet being 18 and Ani being 18 poles apart.....and this comes from her upbringing...Get gets whats she wanted....Who knows we may get another scene altogether tomorrow when Arjun has something totally different to offer....
*Totally loving the "SAJNAAVE" BGS core pictured on Ani-Arjun....

Dadi is surely the rock star of this show...I am confused as to is it the Girls ya is it Dadi who belongs to this era/generation LOL The Stars of the episode were undoubtedly Dadi and Sheila....Loved Anju Mahendra and Sayantani GoshSmile

Okay now some Analysis on Sheila Ki Jawani....
Being a choreographer, i felt the steps given to Sayantani were really Sleek, Simple and Groovy....Sheila ki Jawani is one number which has been overdone on TELEVISION be it stage shows, Award Functions or even other serials.....But what was shown in GHSP was way Different....it was fun to watch.
But the transitions and Effects they used, making it look like a VM could have been avoided.....The smoke effect could have been more subtle....
I enjoyed watching the SBS shoot and the UMT Video of Maan's Bachelor Party when compared to the video shown in GHSP....
Just because the camera angles were way better in these shows when compared to the EPISODE......For instance  check this Video Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zou5ulm79bs
The camera works in the first 15 sec is Awesome why??? Because The expressions Maan gives is noticeable here, its not too Zoomed in ya Zoomed out but in the actual Episode one has to strain to see that smirk of his....(Which is strikingly Sexy)
Another thing i did not like one bit was the Interruption from Geet....which parted the song in to two....They should not have bought in the MAANEET+The Boys ka convo in b/w...I dont think that was necessary at all....
Given a chance this is what i would have done (Preferred to be shown)
Till the part Geet came would not be changed......but given a chance i would have have showed inter cuts of Geet/Ani/Pinky and Taasha....one doing her eye makeup, one using the Blush, one using the Gloss,One blow drying etc.....Cut to their entry into the Party hall....and thats when Geet sees Maan and Sheila in that Pose.....Maan not realizing Geet and the Girls are here.....(Pls keep in Mind the Song is still continuing and not stopped or cut) and then Geet comes and pokes Maan(Her usual way of Calling him....and then the Part where Maan manaoify here and continued to the Dance...In short the
Gatecrashing could have been better...There could be more Fireworks...But baahut hi blant thaOuch Me dissapointed Big time
Geet could then tell ki she was angry but she enjoyed being here....etc etc...Gaane ko cut nahi karna chahiye tha.....That kills the essence of the song and execution goes for a TOSS.....

Me Taking this opportunity to Salute the Creators,for giving us such BRILLIANT and AUTHENTIC characters...But taking into terms the various shades and layers that underwent into creating the character of MAAN SINGH KHURANA,
Special mention and salutations to NISSAR PARVEZ for the vision he had in mind when creating MSK, GC has and is doing a wonderful Job inspite of having his share of flaws but had it not been for Nissar we would never have had MSK the way he is......the character sketched is so amazingly beautiful that you look at it in AWE....eg in today's episode way he connects the action he saw to the name Brij when Geet mentioned it totally floored me....I was awestruck for a few sec....i knew that MSK has always been sharp, shrewd and Intelligent yet the way it was shown yesterday totally blew me off.......

In 1 Day haldi,mehendi sab hogaConfused....Ya is it gonna be a 1 hour special tomorrowEmbarrassed

Loads of Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 12 January 2011 at 4:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjmaaneet2010sihuravenheart--Revv----Magnificent--eminentmausam19lovetheserialroseinbloomvivacious_gurladoremevirgoInfinitedreamspreetgurti

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Wink

Teri Hassi Pe Waar Doon Mein Yeh Jag Sara
Teri Hassi Ke Liye Tod Laon Aasman Se Tara

Teri Hassi Hii Hain Is Khoyi Kashti Kaa Kinnara
Teri Hassi Hii Hain Ab Mere Jeene Kaa Sahara

Teri Hassi Se Hain Mehka Yeh Aangan Sara
Teri Hassi Mein Hii Meine Paaya Dost Pyara

Teri Hassi Aise Hii Hamesha Bani Rahe Yaara
Teri Hassi Mein Basa Hain Zindaagi Kaa Sukh Sara

Rab Se Meri Ekk Hii Dua Tere Saare Gum Mere
Meri Saari Khushi Teri Tum Khush Raho Sada

I am stuck in the office...and have not seen the episode.   Reading all your takes....ab muje dekh na bhi nahi hain....yeh ky ahuwa.....itna sannatta kyoon hai??Ouch

Edited by --Nargis-- - 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

crmslailapnjsihuravenheart--Magnificent----Revv--eminentlovetheserialmeravigilisovivacious_gurlroseinbloomadoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreamspreetgurti

Go to top