Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#* Maan Singh Khurana Ki Jawani (Page 42)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

the Geet admin ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Caco the geet admin is def not who certain ppl think they are when they can write like that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesBgblZoolander69geet.apennu

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

mere purkho ki izzat...
This will be Brij's new Ringtone...ROFLROFL

oh ya...n it ll b continous jus lk Maan's

mere purkho ki izzat mere purkho ki izzat....Oyyeeeeee mere purkho ki izzat....ROTFL....it ll go on n on till he finally picks up d call......ROTFLROTFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5BgblZoolander69pennu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ok Me is back after writing my epic take....LOL... I like to vent....what can I say....So read it and yenjoy...mind it....LOLLOL

My take on today's epi...

What's with the Geet CVs and Song and Dance Sequences in this show??? Is it jinxed in some way?/ Why are they hell-bent on ruining a perfectly nice sequence into a scene from Nightmare on Elm Street....We see much better versions of this sequences in the segments shown on SBB and SBS and might I add with better camera angles....Even certain scenes are shot better by the SBS and SBB guys...I would suggest the PH fire the current editors and cameraman and hire SBS and SBB people....Atleast we will have some paisa-vasool sequences...Not the sloppy one we saw today and have seen in the past too....Till date the only SOng and Dance Sequence which has been par excellence was "Kurbaan Hua" It has been embedded in our memory in such a way that all the others pale in comparision....Why can't that same magic be brought back in the other sequences too??? Is it too much to ask...We sit in our homes waiting for these sequences to air and what do we see...a badly edited version of the original....Why Oh Why???AngryAngry

Well, I have finished venting and now will talk about the rest of the epi

1) I liked Cool Daadi and the Girls party....The girls grooving and having fun was Thumbs Up...And also daadi's idea to gatecrash the bachelor's party was....LOLLOL...Daadi is a chhupi rustam....Tongue

2) Maan's worry for Geet's safety even during his party was EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3) The security guard's reaction to Brij's approach wasShocked...I guess Maan had instructed them to be tough with anyone besides the girls in the party entering or exiting the room...Then why didn't these guards inform Maan when Geet and the girls decided to gatecrash the party??? And also how come they allowed Geet to go without security to the party venue?? Well, I don't think these questions will be answered but I ask anyways...LOLLOL

4) The guys enjoying at the Bachelor Party was nice....Adi, Pandeyji, Romeo and Manisha bring in the comic relief in the show

5) The Sheela ki Jawaani sequence started off well...I liked Sayantani's moves but after that it went downhill so fast that I couldn't even watch the scene happily (And to top it my hubby was enjoying SG's moves and grooves....AngryAngryLOLLOL)....I dunno why but all the GHSP song sequences seem to have intervals like movies... And these can be in the form of Maahi Chillathi Aatmas, Dialogue Breaks or Ad Breaks....But there has to be something...Why can't we have a simple straightforward song and dance routine without any extra fittings???....Then the effects...don't get me started on that...Orange, red, blue, balls floating in between, scene disintegrating and integrating again, VM effects and what not....God CVs PLease Keep It Sweet and Simple...why so many complications???

6) I have to say I liked the Bheegi Billi version of Maan Singh Khurana....LOL...Kya se Kya ho gaya MSK....Geet.... tere  pyaar mein.....GC was looking so cute in the scene..." Nahin Geet...main nahi gaya tha vohi mujhe leke gayi thi"LOLLOLLOL Bechara MSK...Geet makes him dance to her tunes..LOLLOLLOLLOL

7) I liked Geet being so happy and her talk about her Dream Wedding....But poor thing se doesn't now what drama awaits her...Gawd I just hope they get married and I'll be the world's happiest GHSP viewer ...haan *Fingers Crossed* LOL

8) Now the high-point of the epi...Maan's Eureka Moment.....I liked it how he immediately connected Brij's name from Geet's mouth to the signature movement of Brij and then the scene from yday's epi...SO closure of that loop..Thank GOd!!! Now we have one less loop to rack our brains about...LOLLOL...SO tomorrow we'll see some action....Yippeeee....DancingDancingDancingDancing....

9) Maan informing Adi and gang to keep an eye on Geet while he checks on Brij was...Thumbs Up...This is where GHSP is different...if  it was any other series than the hero wud have walked off without informing anyone and the villian wud have come and struck the heroine while the hero was searching for him elsewhere....So for that reason....GHSP CVs you get....ClapClap...But I'll not forgive u the debacle called Sheela Ki Jawaani...haan

10) NES ....all I can say is for a non-existent being she is very fast...She put a ring on the guy and said I Love You...All in one go...I hope her end also comes in the same way...My reaction to this scene....Dead

Overall an interesting epi...Lotsa things happening and story moving fast and coming to an interesting turn...So, I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next...Hope its worth the while and not like the disaster that was SKJ today...LOL Today the stars of the show were

1) SG for her amazing dancing skills and
2) MSK's brain for its awesome dot connection skills....LOL

Now tomorrow..."BriMaan Ki Prem Gatha"....Do Bichde hue Premiyon Ka Milan...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DillikudiMishtyShona49erFanpennu

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@ pennu ROFLROFLROFL and daarji's padgi can be tone when he gets a SMS

@ Caco read your opening post, loved it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edit

I read TSD too now ROFLROFLROFLROFL

bye catch you guys later Hug

Edited by Sigma - 11 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethespennu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Jyo: She is defo PHUNNy ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by pennu

mere purkho ki izzat...
This will be Brij's new Ringtone...ROFLROFL

oh ya...n it ll b continous jus lk Maan's

mere purkho ki izzat mere purkho ki izzat....Oyyeeeeee mere purkho ki izzat....ROTFL....it ll go on n on till he finally picks up d call......ROTFLROTFL

OMG OMG OMG
mere purkho ki izzat mere purkho ki izzat....Oyyeeeeee mere purkho ki izzat...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuadits7

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Sigma...
Brij's message tone will be non othe than the  Oyeee...LOL

@Panch..
lovely take...Clap
Me too.. simply loved  Maan's quick reaction on connecting the dots.. the very moment Geet said.. Dadrji and Brij veerji...Big smile

panchjun5

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Kavita, uffff main thak gaye.... BTW tomorrow no Do Bichde hue Premiyon Ka Milan.. It will happen on geet ka wedding day... Geet will keep dreaming of MSK coming on a ghodi n carrying her off, whereas reality mein Maan will go land on his Brijjy ka Godi....

panchjun5

Go to top