Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ok Me is back after writing my epic take....
... I like to vent....what can I say....So read it and yenjoy...mind it....My take on today's epi...
What's with the Geet CVs and Song and Dance Sequences in this show??? Is
it jinxed in some way?/ Why are they hell-bent on ruining a perfectly
nice sequence into a scene from Nightmare on Elm Street....We see much
better versions of this sequences in the segments shown on SBB and SBS
and might I add with better camera angles....Even certain scenes are
shot better by the SBS and SBB guys...I would suggest the PH fire the
current editors and cameraman and hire SBS and SBB people....Atleast we
will have some paisa-vasool sequences...Not the sloppy one we saw today
and have seen in the past too....Till date the only SOng and Dance
Sequence which has been par excellence was "Kurbaan Hua"
been embedded in our memory in such a way that all the others pale in
comparision....Why can't that same magic be brought back in the other
sequences too??? Is it too much to ask...We sit in our homes waiting for
these sequences to air and what do we see...a badly edited version of
the original....Why Oh Why???
Well, I have finished venting and now will talk about the rest of the epi
1) I liked Cool Daadi and the Girls party....The girls grooving and having fun was
...And also daadi's idea to gatecrash the bachelor's party was....
...Daadi is a chhupi rustam....
2) Maan's worry for Geet's safety even during his party was
3) The security guard's reaction to Brij's approach was
guess Maan had instructed them to be tough with anyone besides the
girls in the party entering or exiting the room...Then why didn't these
guards inform Maan when Geet and the girls decided to gatecrash the
party??? And also how come they allowed Geet to go without security to
the party venue?? Well, I don't think these questions will be answered
but I ask anyways...
4) The guys enjoying at the Bachelor Party was nice....Adi, Pandeyji, Romeo and Manisha bring in the comic relief in the show
5) The Sheela ki Jawaani sequence started off well...I liked Sayantani's
moves but after that it went downhill so fast that I couldn't even
watch the scene happily (And to top it my hubby was enjoying SG's moves
dunno why but all the GHSP song sequences seem to have intervals like
movies... And these can be in the form of Maahi Chillathi Aatmas,
Dialogue Breaks or Ad Breaks....But there has to be something...Why
can't we have a simple straightforward song and dance routine without
any extra fittings???....Then the effects...don't get me started on
that...Orange, red, blue, balls floating in between, scene
disintegrating and integrating again, VM effects and what not....God CVs
PLease Keep It Sweet and Simple...why so many complications???
6) I have to say I liked the Bheegi Billi version of Maan Singh Khurana....
...Kya se Kya ho gaya MSK....Geet.... tere pyaar mein.....
GC was looking so cute in the scene..." Nahin Geet...main nahi gaya tha vohi mujhe leke gayi thi"
Bechara MSK...Geet makes him dance to her tunes..
7) I liked Geet being so happy and her talk about her Dream
Wedding....But poor thing se doesn't now what drama awaits her...Gawd I
just hope they get married and I'll be the world's happiest GHSP viewer
...haan *Fingers Crossed*
8) Now the high-point of the epi...Maan's Eureka Moment
.....I liked it
how he immediately connected Brij's name from Geet's mouth to the
signature movement of Brij and then the scene from yday's epi...SO
closure of that loop..Thank GOd!!! Now we have one less loop to rack our
...SO tomorrow we'll see some action....Yippeeee....
9) Maan informing Adi and gang to keep an eye on Geet while he checks on Brij was...
is where GHSP is different...if it was any other series than the hero
wud have walked off without informing anyone and the villian wud have
come and struck the heroine while the hero was searching for him
elsewhere....So for that reason....GHSP CVs you get....
...But I'll not forgive u the debacle called Sheela Ki Jawaani...haan
10) NES ....all I can say is for a non-existent being she is very fast...She put a ring on the guy and said I Love You...All in one go...I hope her end also comes in the same way...My reaction to this scene....
Overall an interesting epi...Lotsa things happening and story moving
fast and coming to an interesting turn...So, I'm eagerly waiting to see
what happens next...Hope its worth the while and not like the disaster
that was SKJ today...
Today the stars of the show were
1) SG for her amazing dancing skills and
2) MSK's brain for its awesome dot connection skills....
Now tomorrow..."BriMaan Ki Prem Gatha"
....Do Bichde hue Premiyon Ka Milan...