Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#* Maan Singh Khurana Ki Jawani (Page 118)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@Geets

LOLLOLLOL.......did u see the other pic..LOLLOLLOL....he is holding her hand.....as she is feeding him cake.....and he is trying to feed her i guessLOLLOLLOLLOL...

these two i tell yaLOLLOLLOL

AWwwwwwwwwwww...poor DD........he has held her head so that he can past the cakeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
me off now. bye
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@Opti, I just noticed she does have a wig on.LOL
LOL

Edited by 49erFan - 12 January 2011 at 3:52am
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Finally I did yesterday's take on PG 2LOL...Go read it allLOL

Pasting here for online devils

Today's Episode looked more like a filler to me with few interesting scenes in between but the Sheila dance turned out to b a disappointment for meOuch

I was having very high expectations from Sheila dance but well somehow it din't work for me becuase of the following reasons...
  • Shoddy Camerawork and too many light effects with those irritating orange balls which sort of ruins the dance completely because u can hardly see them dancing since the screen had those flashing lights all aroundOuch
  • Editing of the whole sequence was poorThumbs Down;There was no need to divide the song into two parts with that dialogue interruption in between and then suddenly Sheila pulling MSK to the dance floor and Geet too starts dancingConfused...The song should hv been completed in one flow onlySmile.//..even when Geet comes to the party,they should hv continued with the song showing MSK trying to manaofy her in the same song...
  • Choreography of Maan and Geet was poorThumbs Down;I dunno why GC was given no proper dancing steps when he is soo good with western danceConfused;I can understand about DD since Geet is shown to b preggy ,so she was not given complicated steps but GC could hv been given some better steps I feelErmm
  • The scene where those girls carry MSK in their arms upto the dance floor ,was a bit too much and looked rather funny than coolROFLROFLROFLROFL
  • There were certain off-screen moments of slow dance between GC-DD which was edited out and so all had debates on whether its on-screen or off-screenLOL;I will just give free ka advice to CVs and SBS/SBB people that if they want to edit out those scenes or they were suppose to b off-screen,then kindly don't expose those scenes to the viewers before the actual episode or if u expose it then say its off-screen,so that viewers don't feel cheated while watching the sequence and blame the editors everytimeLOLSmile

Few parts of the Sheila dance which I liked are..
  • Shayantani was superb with her cool movesThumbs Up;Her choreography for the starting mukhda part was quite goodSmile..
  • Part where MSK picks up Sheila in his arms and swings around was a cool move and captured wellEmbarrassed..
  • Even the last part of the dance was good and simple where all 3 r dancing freely without a proper choreography..looked natural to meSmile;In fact I liked Geet's approach here,the way she was all cool with Sheila and din't show her insecurity but instead enjoyed the partyWinkTongue;It showed Geet is different from other female leads againBig smile..

Apart from the dancing...There was nothing much today but the best part of the episode was MSK instantly connecting the dots related to Brij as soon as Geet mentions about Brij and DaarjiThumbs Up;GC's expression of realisation and then anger-worry in his eyes were superb in this sceneThumbs Up;Also they showed MSK talking to Adi and company asking them to take care of Geet while he will go back to the house and track Brij was a good logical scene because in most shows they would hv abruptly ended the party and would hv shown MSK leaving the party without informing anyoneLOL,so well logic was maintained hereLOL

I din't like the Girls party muchStern Smile;It looked a bit silly and childish to meConfusedLOL;But I liked Dadi and her modern approach hereSmile;Especially the way she asks the girls to gate crash into the boys partyROFL;I wish I had such a cool and modern dadi in my lifeLOLLOLLOL...

Few dialogues were quite witty today especially when MSK asks Geet that she can breathe while talkingLOL;Barry should give such simple dialogues to Maaneet now rather than always giving them those complicated poetic dialgouesOuchLOL;

Annie directly proposing Arjun with the ring confirms that she is Dev's sisterROFL both brother-sister r extra phaastROFLROFLROFLROFL and this also confirms that MSK can't b their real brother since when it comes to confession,he is extra slow than these twoROFLROFLROFLROFL;But I get a feeling their track is rushed a bit which means mayb CVs want to quickly end up Nikunj's trackTongue...

Ok now the dream promo which was aired last week came in the episode today when Geet tells Maan about how it was her dream to hv this sort of dreamyyy weddingEmbarrassed;Now I think its the time for the second promo to come true which could b MSK's nightmare where he sees Geet getting shot by Brij since now he knows that the person is Brij who is trying to harm GeetErmm;So now there is a question mark about whether Geet's dream will come true or MSK's nightmare will come true ??Ermm..To get the answer watch Geet daily from mon-sat at 9.30pmLOL

My Episode Rating:7.5/10...Like I said Sheila dance din't work for meOuch..but still 7.5 rating because MSK recognised Brij and his brain cells r working in a super fast way againCoolLOL

PS:Last week Geet trps increased to some extent and it got a maximum of 0.8 on wednesday episode which we all bashed for the doctor's dialogue blooperLOL...so moral of the story is blooper doesn't matter to general viewers..what matters is high voltage DramaBig smile...So lets all accept certain facts here...drama will keep the show going even if its ILLOGICALROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaDillikudiMishtyShonashonuuMeetu_Anu49erFan

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I feel pit for that girlLOLLOL....she would have been tired after shoot and here all did masti with herLOLLOL...

including GCShocked.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti0649erFan

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

Jaan i was waiting for your takeLOLLOL..........

I too agree that if those ORANGE ball's were not used much..it would have made the dance look better...

also the CV's should stop giving VM looks to their song sequences.......it might look good on 1 2 sequences..but they use it for every song sequence nowConfused..........

i liked SBS song dance more..they continued the sequence which made it look good....

also in the segment MSK running behind geet was looking funny and cute.....the way he holds his ears...uffffffffffffffff..

but that touch was missing in actual sequence

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti0649erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@Anu:I agree the cameraman of SBS/SBB is better than the show hereLOL...when MSK was running behind Geet,in that scene the camera should hv focussed from their front and not back so that viewers could see their expressions...this is how they screwed up the sequenceAngry...and they should stop using so much of effects on every songStern Smile;These effects look good for a dream sequence but not for a real bachelars party danceConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanMeetu_Anushonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Darling aankhon se aankhein CHAAR kerne do...roko NA roko NA ..mujha PYAAR kerne. do,,,,

dedicated to a certain someone...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

shonuu takes a new janam on IF.... dont ask y???

hi...(y and hi...hmHugm rhyming....ROFL)

Edited by shonuu - 12 January 2011 at 4:02am

Go to top