@Anshu....check out page 89

@Meetu....Hi πŸ€—
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Hey Anu!

I heard the Sheila song for the first time today.....quite a peppy number

@Anshu - 😲😲😲😲 u heard it for the first time??? 😲😲😲😲.... i get to hear it atleast 3-4 times a day as FM radio keeps playing the song on all channels...n thats my only source of entertainement when am stuck in traffic.....

@geek - who neha's aunty??

@anu - hugs sweets....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Gouri....she will most likely be featuring in my nightmare tonight...check out page 89
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@Gouri....she will most likely be featuring in my nightmare tonight...check out page 89

@Geek - 🀣..... Dolly is a real nightmare....well god bless u....hope u dont get any dreams tonight.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW i wanted to ask if u r a guy or a gal.... i'm asking everyone who has a unisex user id as i guess i had got some of their sex all wrong..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Gouri...I have not watched the movie n till now only heard the first line whenever promos aired here on Star plus/Star one. It's the first time I heard the complete song so was pleasantly surprised! That's the reason I was fine with the dance too...but off course nothing beats the SBB/SBS coverage! That was way way better...

The best part is I will get to hear Maaaahhhhiiiiii on this dance when the episode comes next week!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  I am nuts! I watch Geet online and then on the TV too!!! TV ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai

Geeky....what the hell is Dolly Bindra trying to do!!! Where did that pic come from🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
@Anshu - that pic of Dolly is from BB4 finals....she was dressed like that and waiting in the house for the final eliminations to happen...... she was really looking scarry..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hvnt see Tees maar Khan n dont think will ever see.... but yes the song sheela ki jawani i get to hear 3-4 times every day on FM radio while driving to work n back.....
bDgT thumbnail
Yelo folks!! Me iz back from the blue :D
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: bDgT

Yelo folks!! Me iz back from the blue :D

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bri - gal how was ur day yesterday??? I know u dont celebrate ur birthday....still i hope u had a good day.... i missed u soooooooooo much yesterday....i felt like coming to Mysore to give u a birthday hug......

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gouri.... Why the hell was she dressed like that!! Gosh some people r so dramatic and delusional!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My office is 10-12 minutes drive and the Hindi channel we have here is full of adverts so I prefer playing my own music than listening to those advertisments!!! No wonder I never heard it b4. Reminds me I need to update my music list!