Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo, your hubby's prediction will take care of the sticky issue the CVs are unwilling to address - what to do with the baby. With both Maaneet dead, the baby will be dead too.  Then in the next incarnation they need not have Geet pregnant.  Problem solved!
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: temorocks

Mere ko woh ringtone chahiye, jawab do, hai ya nahi? 😑

srry zee.. no one here r deaf.. n no one want to turn into one either
🀣🀣🀣🀣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

OR maybe a moment of him talking to his pagdi...in rememberence of Darji 🀣🀣🀣

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

Brij holding the Pagdi

😭 Daarji main apni purkhon ki izzat ka badla lene aaya hoon...u will be very proud of me when i return to u....GEET KI MAUTHHHH ke saath hamari purkhon ki izzat wapas aa jayegi....apke GULABI PAGDI DA KASAM OYEEEEEEE....jab tak Geet saans chalegi main chain ki saans nahi loonga.....undefined
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: temorocks

Mere ko woh ringtone chahiye, jawab do, hai ya nahi? 😑

Yeh lo : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DFRPIYRX

🀣🀣🀣 I got a PM for it...n i can't stop laughing ever since opening that PM πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ROFLROFLROFL Enjoy Zee 🀣🀣🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Tanu:My hubby has mentally accepted his monk status till MSK is aliveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so he is making all sort of predictions to kill MSKπŸ˜†

Aww...now i get his idea... i like it.. πŸ˜†  ok so me shall help my jiju to plan a WIPE OUT for Munda.. cant bear to see him live a monk who lost his wife to IF status πŸ˜†
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Doodle... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zee- i was laughing at ur question because I WANT IT TOO and i knew u will be wanting the ringtone as well ☺️

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Geet admin giving us hint about Dev's comeback kyaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

GEET As Amitabh said in Sholay - Bas Dev ke khandaan ka pata chalte hi, hum aapko khabar kar denge!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo.............me and my brothers used to watch kusum when it had started🀣🀣..and also a serial on doordarshan called jannat🀣🀣.............

@zeee...........let me continue the FM for you..................mere piya gaye rangoon wahaaan se kia hai telephooon.........tera zara sa bhii dola jo imaaan tu saala kaam se gayaaa.........🀣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have u guys noticed, the ideas that we provide here gets used. May not be on the characters we want, but the ideas are not wasted.

We have been crying our lungs out for a live-in between maan and geet. We got a live-in, but b/w Meera and Dev.

We are crying tears of blood for NES to be killed and instead the CV"S are trying to kill Geet in each episode.

May be if we ask for NES_NEB CON we will get Maan and Geet CON. πŸ€£
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago