#*Devil's Den#* Maan Singh Khurana Ki Jawani - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
GF - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@doodle...πŸ€—.....i personally did not like the song  sequence.........it was as i said haphazard......
@Sun:My hubby is obsessed with reincarnation stories.,.side effects of being a ex-fan of banno mein teri dulhanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Doodle:I din't like sheila ki jawaani ka camerawork and spl effects..it ruined it for me..mahi vay was better....
Jyo, did your hubby get the hint of reincarnation from the KBM sequence where Maaneet were in their OSO avathar?  We know what happened to another show which went the reincarnation way (Kaajal).  Hope they dont go down that path.

I'm now sure that the promo is Maan's nightmare after realising that Brij is the culprit.  The wedding will be dramatic but I doubt Geet really gets shot.  Today the earlier promo of Geet's dream of Maan taking her away on horseback came true when she said that the wedding preparations as she had dreamed of.  There may not have been a real horse but I guess it is the gist of that dream that counts. To her it is all in the realm of fantasy come true. 

Now I guess it is Maan's turn to go through his nightmare.  In a way it is good because imagining the worst he will be well prepared especially now that he knows who his adversary is. 

Does anybody has that ringtone I love you Maan on MP3 format? β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

My hubby's prediction😳

Brij will kill Geet...seeing this MSK will kill Brij and then kill himself...MSK-Geet dies in shaadi mandap..mahiiii...then reincarnation....Geet sequel chalu

😳

Jyo... πŸ˜²  what have u done to my Jiju???? U seemed to have turned him into a daily soaped transformed individual... πŸ˜†  Gosh.. Jyo.... u even corrupted him.. wit yar Predictions.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ but i luv it.. so KeKta-ish.... Jiju has a bright future in Balaji i tell u
Ann- i had such hopes from Arjun 😳 with his hair...his potential has gone too 🀣🀣
Hi, doodle welcome back.  You are in for the right time when the drama is about to be stepped up.
Jyo: Nice prediction from your hubby's side [=)]🀣🀣 As for Arjun, oh he's busy having Sajna ve moments...m sure he has already fallen in love with her...n halfway through forgetting his mission 🀣🀣 Whatever happened to making MSK bankrupt.....only babaji knows 🀣🀣

Parmmmmmmmmmm: πŸ€— I have just been giving the show a miss for the past few days that's why missing from here 🀣🀣 How are you? 

Caco : Exactly right..same words, same expressions 🀣🀣🀣 ..he looks like a psycho killer...only difference is he's after one person here 🀣🀣🀣 ... i mean how much can he hate?? It's time he show some lurveeeeee too 🀣🀣🀣 ...they shd have included a scene of Brijjy giving his dolly a phone call or something.🀣🀣🀣..OR maybe a moment of him talking to his pagdi...in rememberence of Darji 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by jyoti06

..mahi vay was better....

Both were horendorous!!😑 Bass!! HAAN!!