Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo.. me thinks that. CVs turned DD's bday party into the bachelor party.. no wonder then Maneet were all lovey dovey n grinning from ear to ear.....never seen MSK like that.. πŸ€”
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ok it took Maan and Geet 9 months to say ILU and that too AFTER their wedding was set...and NE is such a 🀬 that she said it like like a few days.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Res- Eeeks man I can never have a ringtone like that ...and can never ever let some one arnd me have it
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was OK......did not like it much. The only part I absolutely loved is when MSK connected the dots and realized that the sardar he saw yesterday was indeed Brij. And once he connects the dots, he never doubts. Me love this smart MSK. πŸ˜Š

If Annie is going to get so much footage, then why not work on her acting skills. I really dont mind her scenes with Khurana family, my problem is with AA scenes, thats where she shows no acting skill at all. 

I am not happy with the publicity department. They are giving out way too much via SBS/SBB. The whole of Mahi Ve dance as well as Sheila dance was given out earlier. These dances take up 5 mins of the episode, so basically we have already seen 5 mins of episodes beforehand. And another 5 mins at least is given to AA scene, which I as youtube viewer usually fast forward. So in 20 mins episode, we get to see only 10 mins worth.........this is not fun. FB Admin can give out couple of pics, and SBS/SBB can give us hints about the story ahead and show us offscreen moments, but why the whole dance, I dont understand. This is 1 reason why I did not enjoy Sheila dance, because i saw the most parts beforehand, plus editing was as usual shoddy. Did not like the VM effect at all. At least in Mahi Ve dance editing was better, so I enjoyed it to some extent. Would have preferred it had they not shown the dance at all beforehand. 

I am now waiting for MSK/Brij showdown. I hope new writers watch all MSK-Brij scenes from HP before writing their showdown scene. 

Loved how MSK had taken care of Geet's security in his absence and followed up with the security men. Intelligent, perceptive, smart MSK is such a treat to watch. πŸ˜Š
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ann.A

ok i hate the editing they do during the songs and dances...and those stupid effects...W*F! its not a damn VM...and whats up wit the screen shaking and stuff...SBS was better then what they show. 😳

finally wht i was yelling yest.. has voices today!!πŸ˜†
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

how come I can't find any links apart from part 1 on YT πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

tanu can you give me the link to your update?
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Tansy - i said i love u some 3 pages ago..but u din reply... 😭😭😭

Armu4eva thumbnail
@Ann.. i agree... the CVs luv to turn all dance moments into a VM....sometimes it works..but sometimes it just kills the charm... like it really did today....πŸ˜’
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

how come I can't find any links apart from part 1 on YT πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

tanu can you give me the link to your update?

here u go..

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Parm...Hi....

@Sun...U r hell-bent on killing NES🀣🀣🀣

@Tanu, Ann, Hi...Hugs