#*Devil's Den#* Maan Singh Khurana Ki Jawani - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Geet Admin is using Off Screen rumours to get trps ...bollywood style abhi bhi trps na mile to bechare
Cacooooooooooooo.... what a a take.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess the take WAS SUPPOSED TO BE... Funny.... but its Superlatively.. Awesomely... Amazingly.. SUPER FUNNY 👏 👏 👏 👏

&

Man i luvdd Desperate Kudis Desperate measures to get the baby out...but guess baby saver...Maan din let her plans succeed..!! Loved it yaar 😆
Holy shit...Janey..my buttercup has written something for the Den!! Awesome!
@Resh:I think today problem was with the camera..they had to capture all characters in same frame and thats where they screwed up everything..also I thought they din't use GC properly as a dancer when they know very well he is good with western steps😡....

but if I leave the dance..I will say I enjoyed Dadi and girls moment more and also the scene where MSK instantly realises that the guy was Brij
chk this pic .....this step was DD's personal signature step ... means whatever the dancing they did at the end  , shown or not shown was not choreographed

Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
Hello guys!

Geet admin is twisted....she is fueling rumors and everyone is asking if that pic is off-screen. the scene just got cut out at the editing table. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Vivacious Bonbon: Any good editor would have chopped that part.
thanks Tanu and Jyo and others who read the take 🤗 😆
Originally posted by rdfan

Geet Admin is using Off Screen rumours to get trps ...bollywood style abhi bhi trps na mile to bechare

hype created by off screen rumours often leads to disappointment... which seems to have happened today with the song seqeunce... but me will reserve judgement until i watch the episode tonight...

ok now im heading home.... wohooo....

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago
Now Ppl are gonna think it was offscreen and ish gonna get more complicated🤣🤣🤣People are gonna put their hopes high for nothing🤣