GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

Hey manjari
really a gr8 ending
luved each & every sec of the update
but u should not end it so soon
atleast till the time sams wish got granted of having a swt little GUNJAN & adi a sis
but its ok
vaise this was really a wonderfull ss
thanks for the pm
jab bhi kuch naya likhogi to do pm me
once agai thanks for the luvly ss
luv kritika

Hey Kriti Hug Thank youu soo much for your encouarging comments! Im am so glad that you enjoyed my SS!Embarrassed I have some problems kriti, due to which I have to end most of my FFs! Thats why I was worried if it was an abrupt ending!Big smileEmbarrassed I am sorry if you were waiting for something of that sort!Confused And yes! Will surely PM you when I write something else!!Smile

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosecutie

Hi, Manji wow .Really a nice ending but u rock Manji as u write ffs and ss eloquently.HugDay DreamingI also lyked the previewDancingNow gunjan will not leave Sam & AdiLOL

Nikki Di HugHugHug Thank you so much for your lovely & encouraging comments so far! you have always read my FF/SS and given superb comments! Im going to miss you di!OuchCry
Hope you come back soooooon! And thank you for all the complimentsEmbarrassed  Love you Loads!Big smile Mwah!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

mindblowing update....sajan and adi are sooo cute.....the whole update was marvelous

Hey Preety! Hug You have been reading my FFs since my first FF * A Wonderful Life * Thank you so much for always encouraging me to write! I know I sucked in the beginning and Im sure I have improved from then!Big smile Thank you very much for all the compliments & comments!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_sara

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL ENDING
LUVED EVERY PART
VERY NICE WRITTEN,
AND I M GONNA MISS SAJAN ALOTTTTTTTT
MANJI UR *FF* WAS WONDERFULLLLL
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
LUVEDDDD IT AND LUV UUUUUUUUUUUUU

SARA

Hey Sara! Hug Thank you So much! Im so glad that you liked my SS! I am going to miss adi the most!Cry He was my creation. And I love him! Im glad you liked my SS as a whole!
Thank you for encouraging me so much through your comments!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

I can't believe this SS ended too! Stern Smile I am seriously going to miss this SS esp Adi<3, beautiful ending it was very simple but very adorable .. I loved it! Glad that Mohit got married too and that to with Sanaya<3

The sneak preview of the future was awesome, Adi became just like Samrat aww obviously! LOL I am really going to miss this SS loads Manjari! You've done a very good job, well done and hatts off to youu!

Hey Saniya! Hug Thank you so much! Im glad you enjoyed this SS! And dear this is the first SS that I ended!LOL Me too! Im going to miss adi alot!Cry Thank you very much for such encouraging comments! It always brought a smile on my face!

Im glad you liked the sneak peek! I didnt want to write an epilogue and all because I would have to think alot for that. LOLLOL Thats why I just wrote this!

Thank you! *Bows*

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Monu_

hey manjiii
wonderful ending dear
sam-adi r rocking dad-son duo
 when gunji mentioned abt mohit
i was sure something good u put later..lol
so it wa good he also moved on with sanaya
n i loved the sneak peack into future
was really cute,,,how adi become like sam
n lovely was the ending 
Samrat always told him one thing, "In Life, Sometime, even you may get your own 'chashmish' ! Dont let her go Adi.. dont let her go." And adi understood exactly what his dad meant and he longed to meet the girl of his dreams!
what a great advice...lol
im gonna miss this ss
love yaaa

Hey Monica!Hug Where were you? I missed your comments! But thank you so much for encouraging me with your lovely comments! Loved them!Big smile Im gonna miss this SS too! ADITYA was my favourite in this! Im glad you enjoyed this whole SS and now that its over I am a lil sad! But It had to end sometime!Smile
Love yaa tooo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Monu_

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aditi--

amazing upd manjari..Embarrassed.
luvd i a lott..Tongue.
it was not at all abrupt...n i luvd sam's last lyns
"adi u will also meet your chashmish".."dont let her go"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...really luvd it..this lyn touched my heart...
fabb upd once again...
thnks fr the pm

Hey Aditi! Hug Thank you sooo much! Im so glad that you enjoy my updates & thank god you didnt find it abrupt! Well.. thats my favourite line too! Thank you for all your superb comments so far! they were very encouraging!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Wonderfull ending dear ........loved it ....i m gonna miss ths FF alot ....... Cry lov ya Hug

Adeen! HugHug Thank youu soo much for your lovely comments! They always got a smile to my face! I am gonna miss it too! Hope you enjoyed reading my SS as much as I enjoy reading yours!!EmbarrassedBig smile Love you tooo!

Go to top