Fan Fictions

*There Is Always A Chance*

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Friends!

Im Back With Another SS on Our Dear SaJan! This is a sequel of my other SS ' A Second Chance... This SS is dedicated To Everyone who loved my previous SS! I Hope I can write this SS properly as well.. And keep all you guys addicted to the screen until its THE END of my SS!

Thank You Everyone For Appreciating My Work!

For Those Who havent Read The Other SS A small summary..

Gunjan and Samrat meet in Singapore after 13 years! Because of some misunderstandings they were seperated and samrat left gunjan... Gunjan gives birth to samrats son.. Aditya! Adi and Gunjan Lived a very happy life in singapore when samrat enters her life once again... This comes as a blow to gunjan! She never wanted samrat to return to her life...When samrat comes to know that aditya is his child.. he tries and convinces gunjan to accept him again... and after a longg time she finally gives in.. All their misunderstandings are solved and they are together!

So here I start this SS...

(To understand trhe story better you should read it)

Link To A Second Chance:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1537680

--Index--

Part 1 --- Page 1
Wedding Invitation --- Page 8
Part 2 *Sajan Wedding* --- Page 22
Part 3 *SaJan Wedding*--- Page 31
Part 4 *SaJan Wedding* --- Page 40
Part 5 *A New Life* --- Page 46
Part 6 *A New Life* --- Page 53
Promo *Happy Holi* --- page 58
Part 7 *Last Update* --- Page 62

@ Everyone who wants me to PM them.. please add me to your buddy list!
Edited by SajanRox11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Aditya's POV:

I was Lucky! I was the only child ever who was going to witness his parents wedding.. and actually help plan it! My Mother was happy and my dad... dont even get me started.. he was super-excited about the wedding! He didnt even want to wait an extra day! But Bui.. (thats what everyone calls her) said that tomorrow was a very 'Shubh' day for a wedding! Was I born on a 'Shubh' Day? Wonder what this word means.. I havent thought of asking mom though...

I stay with her at Masi's house.. Masi keeps teasing mom about her getting married at the age of 34! She wonders if she still has a chance..! LOL but I dont think Mayank Masaji will like it much! But my cousin Rahul, who is a year younger to me, is very nice.. We play football together.. Thats because he doesnt even know how to dribble a basketball.. He's A GEEK! Yeah! Trust me on that! He studies all day.. I used to get 60% in my exams.. (that too because of mom and tuitions) and Mr.Rahul Sharma gets 98%!! Is that even humanly possible.. I get a shock seeing his collection of books! Anyway.. Now getting back to the point! My parents wedding.. I was actually delighted to be able to witness it! Even I was excited.. But yes.. Dad was MUCH more excited than I was.. He called mom every half an hour.. I never get to talk to mom alone.. Most of the times the relatives are here.. and at night she talks to Dad.. Humphh.. No one cares any more..

"Adi...!!!" Mom called..

"yes Mom..!!!" I screamed back.. In India this is something weird.. People never go to anyone to talk.. they scream from one room to another! In singapore mom used to wake me up.. here I get up on my own because everyone keeps screaming at home..

"Come for dinner betaa!!"

"Yeah.. just washing my hands and coming.."

I quickly washed my hands and ran for dinner.. The thing I love about india.. The Food here is DELICIOUS! I mean mouth watering foood.! And everytime there is some sweet in the fridge! Love the pedas and ladoos!

I went to the dining table.. everyone was already there... Mom was on the phone as usual..

"Haan Samrat.. main  kha loongi.. Bye!"

"Bye bye!"

"Uff! Phone rakho naa!"

"Nahi! Nahi! Bye!"

"Plz Samrat! BYE!"

"ab main rakh rahi hun BYE!"

And she kept the phone finally.. She got glares from everyone once she kept the phone...

"I guess.. Mujhe bui se kehkar limitations badhani hogi.. Shaadi se pehle milna toh door phone par baat karna bhi allowed nahi hona chahiye!"

Masi said..

"Dii.. woh bas samrat akela hai na toh.."

"Gunjan! Woh akela nahi hai! Suhani aur Aunty hai na!" masi replied..

Mom didnt say anything.. she just concentrated on her dinner! Why would dad always get so bugging! I mean.. did he have to call mom so much! Only one day left! Couldnt he just relax and let mom be! I felt like stealing moms phone! But then again.. She was happy.. so seeing her smile.. even I would smile..

I was from 'larki waale's side' Masi Told me about the shoes hiding ceremony! I would get money from dad and then I could get a new play station for my self.! Dad was a crorepati! I could even get my own laptop after sometime!

Till the wedding I slept in moms room.. at night I couldnt sleep because mom and dad had their private meetings that time! No one knew it because bui says its not good to meet before the wedding! And I had to promise mom I wouldnt utter a word about this to anyone...

We went to our room and Mom opened the windows.. to me it was a sign to tell dad that he could come now..

Staying in India was fun.. But I always wonder why Mom doesnt talk to Nanu (bauji) anymore.. She doesnt even reply when he tells her something.. Well my hindi isnt strong but I can make out somethings.. Its as if mom was angry with him..

I kept looking at the window waiting for dad and he came.. he waved a small hi to me.. and went straight to mom.. his usual dialogue..

"Missed youu sooo much chashmish!"

I still find that name funny! CHASHMISH! What sorta a name is that! And mom she wears salwar suits now.. it has a dupatta which keeps flying whenever she walks fast! Once it fell on my face!

"Adi.. Get water for dad please.."

I get that line.. it was when mom and dad want a private moment!

I totally understand.. I nod and leave the room.. I stay in rahul's room watching tv with him.. I get bored though.. because he watches geographic channel and me.. i like wathcing cricket!

Samrat looked at his gunjan..

"poore 24 hours aur 40 minutes ho gaye tumhe dekhe huye!"

Gunjan giggled.. and said..

"Seconds yaad nahi hai?"

Samrat looked down and smiled..

"Chashmish.. Tum bhi naa.."

"Waise.. I hope tumne bahar se ladder hataya hai! Agar kisi ne dekh liya na toh sach main humme bohot baddi problem ho jayegii..!"

"Haan.. hata diya..! dont worry.. aur agar kissi ne dekha.. toh main keh doonga ki apne bete se milne aaya tha!"

Gunjan smiled again.. she loved seeing samrat like this.. full of life! This was the samrat she had fallen for.. The Happy-Go-Lucky guy who turned all sad faces into happy smiling faces.. he had magical powers which always hypnotized gunjan and she no longer was herself..

"hey" he clicked in front of her "kaha kho gayi.. main abhi bhi yahin hun!"

"Pata hai! Ao baitho! Thak gaye hoga naa.. office main kaisa tha din?"

"Office? Chashmish main yaha tumse milne aaya hun.. I dont wanna talk about office!"

"Oh.. toh Mr.Shergill.. kya baat karni hai..." gunjan said as they both sat down on her bed..

Samrat put his head on her lap.. and said. "bas.. mujhe neend aa rahi hai!"

"Wah! Abhi baat karni thi.. aur abhi ek second main neend aa raha hai!!"

"Jab itna comfortable takiya ho.. toh neend toh ayegi hi naa.."

Theek hai.. toh yeh lo apna takiya.. (chucked a pillow at him) aur so jao.. main ja rahin hun..

"Samrat didnt get up from her lap.. rather he hugged her waist like a kid..

"Nahi mujhe yehi takiya chahiye!"

"Samrat dekho tang mat karo pleasee... utho na.. kal hamari shaadi hai!"

Samrat got up and sat next to her.. "Toh Mrs Shergill to be.. aap kal kya pehenogi?"

"main.. main to lehenga pehnoongi.. kyun?"

"Please chashmish dikhao naa!"

"Nahi! Kal hi dekhna.."

"Pleasee..." made a puppy face..

"Tum kabhi nahi sudharoge.. par iss baar main nahi maanne waali tumhari baat.."

"Toh phir main JA raha hoon.." he got up to go!

Gunjan caught his hands..

"Itni jaldi kya hai Mr.Shergill..." Gunjan said getting up..

She came closer to him and acted a little naughty..

Samrat was shocked at first.. but he was in a playful mood..

He caught gunjan by her waist and caught her tight in his arms..

"Achha.. kya karne ka iraada hai ?"

Gunjan slapped samrat softly on his cheek..

" tum kitne bade flirt ho!" she said pulling his nose!

"Oww!.. khoobsurat larkiyon ko dekhte hi mere ander ka naughty samrat bahar aane lagta hai.."

"Haaaww!!"

"Chashmish main tumhe compliment de raha tha!"

"Achha? Compliment aise dete hai?"

"Haan.. achha tum bata do kaise dete hai!"

"Nahi nahi! Theek hai ab main bhi kahoongi.. "Main Sirf HOT larko pe marti hoon!""

"nahi tum sirf Samrat Shergill par hi marti ho!!" samrat tightened his grip and pulled her closer.. He was one Possessive boyfriend!

"Kehne ka matlab toh wahi tha.. waise main tumhe hi compliment de rahi thi.." gunjan joked..

"Achha baba.. tum jeeti.. bas?"

"Haan! aur ab tum meri ek aur baat maanoge!"

"Ab kya?"

"Bohot raat ho gayi hai jao!"

"Chashmish.... nahii..."

"Samrat.. agar abhi jaoge nahi toh kal baraat lekar aoge kaise?"

"Ohk.. Humphh.. chalo.. bye!"

"Byee..."

"Main jaoo?"

"haaaan! Jao.."

Samrat went to the window caught the pipe and slid down..

Gunjan waved at him and went to bed thinking about the big day!

Hey guys!! Please tell me how is it?!

Edited by SajanRox11 - 13 years ago
-BlueSwitch- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah!!!!!!!  This is it!!!!!!!!
Awesome blossom mindblowing!!!!!!
I loved the way Adi described Rahul...Seems Mayank ka copy!
Continue soon!!!
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.............Manjari...........really really superb .  And sorry could not reply to the last part of your earlier SS............but this is awesome.........please do continue soon.
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finally, SEQUEL came out.πŸ‘πŸΌ And,I Must say......Rocking Extension.πŸ‘
SUPERB part. "THE SECOND CHANCE" is totally master piece of your creation So,My expectations is HIGH. Please! Continue soon........

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
hey manjari u r such a darling yar πŸ€—thanks a lot for giving us this beautiful gift we all loved ur SS and now this sequel is wonderful loved sajan's window connection once again though they have now one very  understanding son πŸ˜³ now can't wait for sajan's wedding and thanks for pm do continue soon 
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ......
its awesome..... superb..... mind-blowing.....

adi is sooooooo cute.......
just love him.....

its amazing...... 
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. Manjari..
It's lovely..
Lol.. Adi is irritated frm Samrat's call..hehe..
And aww Sam came i night to meet his chashmish..
Continue soon..
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey manjari amazing oneπŸ€—πŸ€— ..loved it hun asusual ....awwww Samrat is too naughty as alwaysπŸ˜† haha ..btw i wonder wat had happened btw them in past that they got separated n that too for 13 long years:OOOOO n hmm Bauji mst b behind it ..thats y only Gunji hated Sam n dint toked wid him for 13 long years again left him all alone aghh😭 but umm now everything seems pretty nice btw my SaJan! 😳 do continue soon n thanks for the pmπŸ€—
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago
awesoooooooome....
superb........
fab.......
loved it....
thanx for the pm........