India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 8)

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
phew guys d more i m reading d more i m getting confused . so now i m not thinking more on this topic n will wait 4 d episode ....ho sakta hai baat kuch aur bhi ho ...i think we know only half truth .

n kavya they need strong reasons 4 arjun's turning back as don ....n both reasons r enough .

n sry no take 4m my side on 2day's show....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindiankavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Its ok.. ur lost mind has some good ideas ClapLOLThumbs Up

he could kidnap an angry arohi with daddu, DJ and biji's permission.. and manofy her in the jungle

Originally posted by kavyasam

buy yaar why in that video the anchor sai 'dulhaniya to wahi le jaayega' ..   it is giving me so much hopes,  are they duping us  saying she will marry chiku but may be last minute biji and ksa will switch dulha or may be make arjun kidnap her again.  this I want to think,

but the article also says rashi will loose baby , is this why may be he will kidnap her again ,   may be I have lost my mind.
ha ha ha... i love dis idea both of u...LOL

but kavya...i m really sorry dis might make u sad again...but want to pour put my thots..the weddin part is shot already...n so far Arohi hasnt married chiku...guess it wont happen dis week...n Arjuhi wil b together say for a week..may b a lil nok jhok n romance....well this is jus my dur ki soch...sigh!! accordin to the article there wil b another MU coz of wich Arohi wil b forced to marry chiku...may b ye chikpuAngry peecha nahi chod raha..jus like how he agrees to marry her even after she stayed wit Arjun in the forest for so long n knowin dat Arjun loves her...dis chiku really doesnt care...He is a negative character..!! n Arohi for the family's happiness, wil marry teh chikuDead after wich the Rashi's tragedy happens n Arjun turns a bad boy!! i know too much negativeCryCry

this chiku can get married to Simmi instead.. she dint have prob marryin a guy like him...chiku's character is funny...he brings in the humor element in teh show..n today despite the anger i had..i laughed at his antics.. but that doesnt mean the creatives permanently fix him up wit Arohi!!

n one more thing...though i wanted to see Arjun as a bad boy again n knew dat Rashi's baby would b the reason ...yet i had hopes dat dis time Arjuhi wil b together n Arohi wil b in love wit this bad guy without conditions..that would b so intense... n eventually Arohi...wit all her love could've repaired all his wounds.. dat is sumthin worth watchin..
but now if Arjun changed... is it justified? if Arohi has changed him for good n his love is selfless den...can he become a bad boy again? yeah!! he can.. if he believed dat Rashi's baby died coz of Ahluwalias.. der is simple logic n gives more scope for Arjun's character rather dan the heart broken saintly Arjun(coz Arohi married chiku) BUT...in the 1st place y did Arjun change so soon for good?Disapprove i wanted to see more of Arjun Singhania den...but now m soo not happy... we know at the end dey wil unite but it wont remain the same if Arohi's 1st marriage happened wit chiku...Dead i soo soo hope creatives do justify their own product...wat about the panditji's bhavishyavani? did he say Arohi wil go thru two marriages? shee...Dead
sorry...but couldnt help...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@shibz , neethi, olly- mein Goldie to ban gayi but this  colour Dead

he he he.. u need to go on a mission HGC bole tho hatao goldie color..LOLLOLLOL dat me, olly, sanju n Anchi did to get rid of that dirty yello colorLOLLOLLOL we spammed n spammed K'lounge after ZND ended...LOLLOLLOLmade 12 lounges n in this process i became i-f dazzler n rockerz tooLOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@ shibz - I completely agree with you.   he can become a bad boy again and raashi's miscarraige could be the reason,  and then arohi can  love him unconditionally  and change him again.  there is so much scope for this track.   And if they get her married to chiku  what about the bhavishyavani as u said,   why did the pandit say all that then.  Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
 @kavya ..see marriage track ..may be coz ..even if after marroage ..if Arihi realises her mistake ....it will be her turn to suffer ..it will be difficult for her to rectify her mistake she did ...not trusting Arjun ...shadi nahi hui toh ..it will be again simple love track ....
the show is KITANI MOHABBAT HAI ....it has to be difficult love story ..then only it will be intense.
 i dont think Arohi's charactr will be like Indian Nari ..may be we will get to know Chikoo is not so sweet fruit  what he looks like ...I DONT THINK even if AROHI gets married to CHIKOO ..she will fall for him or accept him like a old fashioned indian wife .may be we will get to see ....personal journey of Arohi too.i
 i am so dying to see karan and kritika 's best performances even if it will be sad to watch and i will cry buckets .
i dont even know what i m writing ..just jo man me aaya i am writing it doen ..like u say DIL SE
shilpa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
 @SHIKHA me too ..i think Kitani is always unpredictable..
 whatever we think is gonna happn ....kuch aur hi hota hai ..its bettr to watch  ...what happns next
shilpa

SHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
shilpa  we all  already know chiku fruit is rotten and   I also  know arohi will not fall for chiku  that is not the issue at all,   just the  already married tag itself is  taking out her innocence and sweetness.   I agree with shibz completely   she should love the bad boy arjun unconditionally .

Allwaysindianaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
bye y'll  mohabbatians Hug will come back  in the evening.   what  a day ,   I know we have to wait and watch but  this was too much of a shock yaar.  this week will be fine but next week se we will be crying na. 

chalo see  u all  later.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top