India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 7)

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey Thanks Kavya..yeah I came to reply u..since u said we need to voice out...Well for me I just adore Karan and Kritika..for me its their work , their hard work that they bring thru KMH ..so I will watch KMH no matter whatever story they show....I luv them and no matter what am not going to stop watching their hard work because its only by watching it is that I can give them back the fruits of their work!!
Every stroy has to have some twists and if they are together and happy then its the end..i dont want the story to end now..so they might as well give us twists that will make the lovers want to do somthing for each other to win over..after all winning ones love is not easy..Wink I too cant see chiku with Arohi but how will we see Arjun's jealousy and how he wooes her to get her then yaar..and how will we see Arohi running away or doing jhagdaa with him to make him fall more in love with her..thats all the colours of love ...so I will sit back and watch the drama unfold and see my favourites and dream..Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindiankavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
we are going to have suggestion too Anita.
i mean we are against the wedding and miscariage track
not the theme

anitaksureshAllwaysindiankavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
   Hmmmm .read all of ur posts ..guess i am the only one.thinking differently ..POSITIVELY .....yeah i love watching Arjuhi and the magic they create on the screen togethr SO MUCH ..but reading the article ...i wont say this story is turning into a crap or i will not watch KMH ..nothing like dat...
  first of all i completely accept this is not a KMH 1 or something like kmh1  .just the same name . DIFFERENT STORY .and this is HINDI DRAMA ...and dont balme multiple  weddings ONLY on EKTA ..NO  ..i am not taking her side ..but in indian TV ..everywhrer we see this ....the impact of shock Arjun can get will be only if Arohi marries somebody else ...and if Arjun and Arohi marries at this point then whats the story remaining? do we want to see story of RPS 's past ? No i dont want to ..i want story to keep its focus only on Arjun and Arohi .
         there has to be strong  impactful reason for Arjun to go back to him being RICH BAD DON ...oh i soo want to see bad DON back .
   and didnt we guessed it when raashi got pregnant and Arjuns swears on the baby ..that something will happn to this baby and Arjun will go back on his promise ...ARJUN's charactr is srtrong powerful charactr ...he needs strong reason to go back on his promise ....yeah it will hurt a lott to see Arjuhi separated but with this we can hope for episodes more than 150 ..and also ..we KNOW Karan and Kritika are EXTRAORDINARY ACTORS  with EXCELLENT ACTING SKILLS ..it will be intrsting to watch anothr side of Arjun and Arohi ..their personal  emotional journey .and then  they are the BEST when they do INTENSE ACTING besides Romancing :P .
   i think i will look forward to the upcoming track.
    I love KMH BUT first i am here for KARAN and KRITIKA coz i love them loads ...
   i am in for the any new track with my box of tissue   ..no matter what
 shilpa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshshiviloveskmhaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitaksuresh

Hey Thanks Kavya..yeah I came to reply u..since u said we need to voice out...Well for me I just adore Karan and Kritika..for me its their work , their hard work that they bring thru KMH ..so I will watch KMH no matter whatever story they show....I luv them and no matter what am not going to stop watching their hard work because its only by watching it is that I can give them back the fruits of their work!!   neither am I Tongue 
Every stroy has to have some twists and if they are together and happy then its the end..i dont want the story to end now..so they might as well give us twists that will make the lovers want to do somthing for each other to win over..after all winning ones love is not easy..Wink I too cant see chiku with Arohi but how will we see Arjun's jealousy and how he wooes her to get her then yaar..and how will we see Arohi running away or doing jhagdaa with him to make him fall more in love with her..thats all the colours of love ...so I will sit back and watch the drama unfold and see my favourites and dream..Day Dreaming  no she should not marry that clown,  arjuhi can get mad at each other but not after the mock wedding,  she should be rescued before that, then whatever misunderstanging they want they can show I will love that, but it is paiful to see chiku's truth will never get out and the wedding goes on Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Shilpa   Lovely post as usual  Thumbs Up  but I am only 25% positive about this track,  even I wont say that I will not watch and all , I am going to but   I  can never wholeheartedly accept the fact the  arohi after getting married to chiku will again  go back to arjun,  It is not that easy It is a show  but still  they can avoid this marraige track.  Like  I said I dont mind seeing them separate but  not at the cost of the wedding.   Raashi's miscarraige was expected, it is painful , but ekta wont change it I know,  so that is reason enough for him to go back to bad don.   Even I want to see him bak as arjun singhania ,  but this way whatever efforts he put to save her innocence will go unjustified.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

guys I have not watched it
well are they trying to have love aaj kal twist?
uno the girl married the fiance and then realised she is actually in love with the guy and leave the hubby the same day and then get on with his life

while reading on the articles and th video u commented

come on guys, I think the wedding itself shud not be done.
i agree with kavya on separation but even if there is a pyara twist shaadi ke baad, the point is it cant be a wedding of Arohi with someone else.
Wedding is not a joke to joke with in reel terms.
Kaise fairy tale hein ke princess ek aur prince se shaadi kar rahi hein magar pyar kissi aur karti hein.
Nahin I can't take it.

Ouch why are they doing this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
now this is a record, reserving on page 7 LOL

gotta do the written update and then will think about editing here or nap LOL so tired Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
 now about the episode ...
    it was a good episode ..not sad and all ..whatever happned was well required ...i love dit when Arjun;s dadi slapped him ..well Arjun's charactr is a strong charactr ..itane jaldi haar maani ..toh thappad hi milega na ...
 liked the oldies convo ..guess CV will not go into details telling us Rudra's past ..god job coz i dont want the story to focus on anybody other than  Arjun /Arohi .
 like it when even being so mad at Arjun Arohi went to him asking him to solv eboth the dadi's jhagada .it shows taht both the Arjun and Arohi's charactrs ..act spontaniously but dont hold grudges ..i like .
      like it the way Dadaji is understanding Arjun  willingness to change .
    Arohi ..accusing arjun stealing the file ..Didnt like it .Arohi's charactr was at the lowest point BUT ho sakata hai ..when u get betrayed in love so many times ..like Arohi went thru ..ppl raect that way . Arohi ..on one side of her is all loving family who she always trust and depends and on the othr side her love ..her connection with him was only for a week and addition to it he betrayed her the most ..so her first instinct may be to trust her family...KRITIKA well done !!! felt very bad for Arjun ..kitana insult sah raha hai just for Arohi .he is shown doing whats not in his nature just for Arohi's love ..so aage all possibility for him to snap .
   Dadai staeling file and giving it to Arjun ....mayb eArohi or their family member will see it ..future reason for MU ..may be
      i am not gonna guess what may happn next coz my guesses are always wrong .
  loveing Arjun's Charactr ..KARAN is doing EXCELLENT JOB ..love him .
   shilpa      .

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top