Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 6)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
shibz -> kudos .. well said

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Olly-

u know kavya i am still looking for a ray of hope..Unhappy...and ya from today onwards i will watch kmh 2 from arjun's POV coz its fully arjun/s story....its arjun's life..all his happiness,sadness,sufferings.....

for me arohi was the worst character toay..felt like slapping  her..Angry....i wud suggest as kavya said we shud keep on requesting kmh 2 pages and the addresses as kavya posted....and also watch this story as if u r reading someones autobiography..coz for me its no more arjuhi now..Broken Heart
olly...i'm stil keepin my hopes...n m watchin it but the moment Arohi wil get married to chiku..i cant guarantee u dat i wil watch...i cant see so much pain ya... n u kno its not jus Arjun's autobiography...but marryin chiku, Arohi wont b happy eithr..its like a sacrifice she makes of her happiness..the sacrifice of living a jolly life like she always did..sacrifice of her innocence..c'mon ya Arjun's attempt to save Arohi's innocense shouldnt go waste!! we want to see Arohi smiling back again soon n dat happens wit Arjun is wat teh story of KMH is supposed to say...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Its ok.. ur lost mind has some good ideas ClapLOLThumbs Up

he could kidnap an angry arohi with daddu, DJ and biji's permission.. and manofy her in the jungle

Originally posted by kavyasam

buy yaar why in that video the anchor sai 'dulhaniya to wahi le jaayega' ..   it is giving me so much hopes,  are they duping us  saying she will marry chiku but may be last minute biji and ksa will switch dulha or may be make arjun kidnap her again.  this I want to think,

but the article also says rashi will loose baby , is this why may be he will kidnap her again ,   may be I have lost my mind.

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 January 2011 at 10:49am

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Gosh!! so much news around..and girls come on Just chill chill just chill!!!! yeah I was shocked reading the article but then after watching the video and watching Karan saying with style and confidence that after shaadi twist is pyaar..I am gonna sit and watch to see whats in store for us...
Todays episode was samjhaana types between characters and then leading to a little mystery laying the foundation for future turning points lagta hai for our hero Arjun!!

Some moments that I luved watching:
Beeji wanting the saree and then explaining to Arjun about look I ma gonna get what I love!! an indication and a gyaan but with a slap!!I luv this Beeji ....ya she shouldnt have slapped Arjun but this was pyaar bharaa slap na..

Luved the way Arjun smiled ..that smile was a smile to camouflage the pain from within which Beeji understood so well and luved listening to the dialogues of hers here!!
I liked Raashee's make up today..thank god aaj her eyes were not too much packed with gold and silver..liked the subtle yet beautifully done up eyes!!she looked pretty...
Chicks and Micks takkar ..Gosh now this chiku is getting irritating and what a dramebaaz he was..I hate him now!!
It was so sad to see Arjun being called chor and then Arohi too pointing out..it was heartbreaking ...
Finally KSA coming to rescue and our man of priniciples, now trying to undo what he did years ago I guess to RPS..he doesnt want to repeat history again looks like and wants to see that he gives a chance to Arjun to change..luved this one!!I was dreaming of something else coming up in the future but after what i read now..seems like its kuch aur...

I liked the way Arjun was standing there looking upset at Chiku sitting next to Arohi ...

Karan looked handsome and was awesome with smiling in pain, to showing jealousy, to anger, to being helpless and yet romantic and humane..he portryaed all these with style in todays episode!!!
Kritika silent today, hurt, still in dukh mode..but luved the way she ran to Arjun to tell him to stop his Daadi..cute scene that one was..

I am again down with fever now....feeling tired out..so will not hang around to read..will come back tommorrow to read..bye..see u all good nyt and good day!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

@shibz , neethi, olly- mein Goldie to ban gayi but this  colour Dead

Edited by kavyasam - 11 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@anita  lovely take Thumbs Up  get well soon Hug

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitaksuresh

Gosh!! so much news around..and girls come on Just chill chill just chill!!!!
Cry what to do yaar,  article aisa hai.  we need to voice our opinion.  I know KMH has always been unpredictable but this one was a shock na.  but I cooled down after watching the video.
yeah I was shocked reading the article but then after watching the video and watching Karan saying with style and confidence that after shaadi twist is pyaar..I am gonna sit and watch to see whats in store for us... Exactly  that is what gave me so much hope,  sply the way he said it
Todays episode was samjhaana types between characters and then leading to a little mystery laying the foundation for future turning points lagta hai for our hero Arjun!!

Some moments that I luved watching:
Beeji wanting the saree and then explaining to Arjun about look I ma gonna get what I love!! an indication and a gyaan but with a slap!!I luv this Beeji ....ya she shouldnt have slapped Arjun but this was pyaar bharaa slap na.. I liked the slap, It was like snapping him out of negative mode and  bringing him back to I can win her confidence mode .

Luved the way Arjun smiled ..that smile was a smile to camouflage the pain from within which Beeji understood so well and luved listening to the dialogues of hers here!!
I liked Raashee's make up today..thank god aaj her eyes were not too much packed with gold and silver..liked the subtle yet beautifully done up eyes!!she looked pretty...
Chicks and Micks takkar ..Gosh now this chiku is getting irritating and what a dramebaaz he was..I hate him now!!  that chiku is Dead even the thought of him touching Dead or sitting next to arohi is so agonising.
It was so sad to see Arjun being called chor and then Arohi too pointing out..it was heartbreaking ...I didnot get to see this part yet . oh no I wish she had not done that Broken Heart
Finally KSA coming to rescue and our man of priniciples, now trying to undo what he did years ago I guess to RPS..he doesnt want to repeat history again looks like and wants to see that he gives a chance to Arjun to change..luved this one!!I was dreaming of something else coming up in the future but after what i read now..seems like its kuch aur...

I liked the way Arjun was standing there looking upset at Chiku sitting next to Arohi ...

Karan looked handsome and was awesome with smiling in pain, to showing jealousy, to anger, to being helpless and yet romantic and humane..he portryaed all these with style in todays episode!!!   well said . Clap
Kritika silent today, hurt, still in dukh mode..but luved the way she ran to Arjun to tell him to stop his Daadi..cute scene that one was.. she was lovely. Clap

I am again down with fever now....feeling tired out..so will not hang around to read..will come back tommorrow to read..bye..see u all good nyt and good day!!  get well soon . Smile

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Its ok.. ur lost mind has some good ideas ClapLOLThumbs Up

he could kidnap an angry arohi with daddu, DJ and biji's permission.. and manofy her in the jungle

Originally posted by kavyasam

buy yaar why in that video the anchor sai 'dulhaniya to wahi le jaayega' ..   it is giving me so much hopes,  are they duping us  saying she will marry chiku but may be last minute biji and ksa will switch dulha or may be make arjun kidnap her again.  this I want to think,

but the article also says rashi will loose baby , is this why may be he will kidnap her again ,   may be I have lost my mind.

thanks buddy,  yeah he should kidnap her but before the  clown wedding.   It will fun to watch them again lost in jungle away from the world.  omg we are raising our hopes high again *sigh*

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
guys I have not watched it
well are they trying to have love aaj kal twist?
uno the girl married the fiance and then realised she is actually in love with the guy and leave the hubby the same day and then get on with his life

while reading on the articles and th video u commented

come on guys, I think the wedding itself shud not be done.
i agree with kavya on separation but even if there is a pyara twist shaadi ke baad, the point is it cant be a wedding of Arohi with someone else.
Wedding is not a joke to joke with in reel terms.
Kaise fairy tale hein ke princess ek aur prince se shaadi kar rahi hein magar pyar kissi aur karti hein.
Nahin I can't take it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top