Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@shibz -   I cant bear to see him so unhappy,   I mean when  he was talking to rashi ,  just before he came to know she is pregnana,   he was saying that  he  cannot expect anything good, coz whenever  he  tries to be happy  fate wont let him .πŸ₯Ί   it became true na .  

I edited the note , added  a  big no to arohi-clown  wedding. 
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

u know kavya i am still looking for a ray of hope..πŸ˜”...and ya from today onwards i will watch kmh 2 from arjun's POV coz its fully arjun/s story....its arjun's life..all his happiness,sadness,sufferings.....

for me arohi was the worst character toay..felt like slapping  her..😑....i wud suggest as kavya said we shud keep on requesting kmh 2 pages and the addresses as kavya posted....and also watch this story as if u r reading someones autobiography..coz for me its no more arjuhi now..πŸ₯Ί

olly...i'm stil keepin my hopes...n m watchin it but the moment Arohi wil get married to chiku..i cant guarantee u dat i wil watch...i cant see so much pain ya... n u kno its not jus Arjun's autobiography...but marryin chiku, Arohi wont b happy eithr..its like a sacrifice she makes of her happiness..the sacrifice of living a jolly life like she always did..sacrifice of her innocence..c'mon ya Arjun's attempt to save Arohi's innocense shouldnt go waste!! we want to see Arohi smiling back again soon n dat happens wit Arjun is wat teh story of KMH is supposed to say...
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲--------------->πŸ˜”------------------>😑----------------->😭--------------->----------->πŸ˜’-------------------->😭--------------->πŸ₯Ί----------------------.>🀒
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG...Wat the hell am i hearing/reading...😲😑🀒😭🀬πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ’”
i dnt believ dis....ekta has lost it...why cudn't she spare our KMH2...arohi n cheeku mariage will loose the esscence of love!! n kya another misunderstanding between arjun-arohi...😲😑 wern't there already enuf MU's that another one had 2 b added...😑..poor arjun...he's hardly got full happiness....infact he's never had happines in true sense...😭😭😭...n nw wen he thot there r chances of arjuhi reunion....it all got ruined wid this article...😑😭😭....i just dunnoe wat 2 say....im totally sad, depressed, angry....i cnt belive arohi will gte married 2 cheeku....arohi will b a married woman.....even if arjuhi reunite after the marriage...den it's nt guna b the same...the esscence of love n passion wnt b the same at all...πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...arre this show was supposed 2 b light hearted bt yet a intense n passionate story...not a dramatic...sad n painful story....EKTA!!!...😑😑...😭😭......chee arohi n cheeku husband wife....🀒....arohi why why why cnt u believe arjun......i am against arohi-cheeku marriage n i dnt want CV's makin this marriage happen......
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

olly...i'm stil keepin my hopes...n m watchin it but the moment Arohi wil get married to chiku..i cant guarantee u dat i wil watch...i cant see so much pain ya... n u kno its not jus Arjun's autobiography...but marryin chiku, Arohi wont b happy eithr..its like a sacrifice she makes of her happiness..the sacrifice of living a jolly life like she always did..sacrifice of her innocence..c'mon ya Arjun's attempt to save Arohi's innocense shouldnt go waste!! we want to see Arohi smiling back again soon n dat happens wit Arjun is wat teh story of KMH is supposed to say...

i know shibz...................but that bloody article..............i am so mad and confused dunno wat will happen have no idea!!..dun want arohi to get married to that backboneless chheku!!...really arjun shud succeed but wat can we do if the CVs dun want that to happen.......seriously shibz if arohi gets really marrie i wont watch it either atleast i wud skip the episodes as i had done during kmh 1 when arjun tortured arohi mentally due to that MU!!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ya shibz..i feel so bad for arjun...he is doing so much...but yet will have 2 see more pain....😭..n hi shibz..missing u lots...😭😭...n arohi will too suffer after marriage..infact she will b even more unhappy... 
kavyasam thumbnail
buy yaar why in that video the anchor sai 'dulhaniya to wahi le jaayega' ..   it is giving me so much hopes,  are they duping us  saying she will marry chiku but may be last minute biji and ksa will switch dulha or may be make arjun kidnap her again.  this I want to think,

but the article also says rashi will loose baby , is this why may be he will kidnap her again ,   may be I have lost my mind.
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

OMG OMG...Wat the hell am i hearing/reading...πŸ’”
i dnt believ dis....ekta has lost it...why cudn't she spare our KMH2...arohi n cheeku mariage will loose the esscence of love!! n kya another misunderstanding between arjun-arohi...😲😑 wern't there already enuf MU's that another one had 2 b added...😑..poor arjun...he's hardly got full happiness....infact he's never had happines in true sense...😭😭😭...n nw wen he thot there r chances of arjuhi reunion....it all got ruined wid this article...😑😭😭....i just dunnoe wat 2 say....im totally sad, depressed, angry....i cnt belive arohi will gte married 2 cheeku....arohi will b a married woman.....even if arjuhi reunite after the marriage...den it's nt guna b the same...the esscence of love n passion wnt b the same at all...😭...arre this show was supposed 2 b light hearted bt yet a intense n passionate story...not a dramatic...sad n painful story....EKTA!!!...😑😑...😭😭......chee arohi n cheeku husband wife....🀒....arohi why why why cnt u believe arjun......i am against arohi-cheeku marriage n i dnt want CV's makin this marriage happen......

i second each and every wor of urs anjali...i am just going mad imagining arohi to be cheeku's wife!!!!!🀒
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

see again this is giving me hope ,  he will do anything to preserve that,  so how come he is letting her get married to that clown,   ARJUN SINGHANIA  do something now !!!.take her away
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

buy yaar why in that video the anchor sai 'dulhaniya to wahi le jaayega' ..   it is giving me so much hopes,  are they duping us  saying she will marry chiku but may be last minute biji and ksa will switch dulha or may be make arjun kidnap her again.  this I want to think,

but the article also says rashi will loose baby , is this why may be he will kidnap her again ,   may be I have lost my mind.

😭..........................kavya wish ur words r true.or may be u going mad..or may be we all going mad!!..but still arohi-cheeku marriage is like eating raw egg!!🀒