Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 22)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

ya shibz that B&B promo made us so mad that i am ROFLing thinking about that..god!! we were like we dun want season 2..and we were opening diff discussion topics on imaginetv's wall..ROFL..and then we got something so beautiful wat to say.....i also think this time we r going to get a lovely twist yet from my heart i dun want marriage to take place even if its of arjuhi..but ok we wont accept cheekuhi..Angry no way....

lets hope that the CVs think something hatke this time apart from cheekuhi marriage..Evil Smile
uff those B n B style we were madly worried n scared abt it too..LOLLOL....made us angry n cryful..we were so mad n kept reqesting not to have that kind of storyline...but the cv's listened 2 us...n gave us a really beautful story..Embarrassed...but rite nw...they r ruining it...Cry....n yh i too think that sumthin unique n diff is guna happen...in the tiwst...after today...i have hopes nw...just dnt want dem to die n get washed away
aww anjali hugs..LOL...ya i am also not fully convinced ...just waiting for the coming episodes then only we can decide..its too early to give up our fear after all its not about anyone's death..nor anyone's replacement nor show going off air..but its about cheekohi marriage!!!ShockedROFL
thanks olly...LOLWink....n waiting 4 the cumin epi's.,...esp today's!..n cheekohi's marriage...chee...cnt believ this article even came in front of our eyes...Shocked..all i know that i dnt want dis marriage 2 happen as seeing arohi get married twice is just disgusting....the show will loose the esscence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@kavya i know dear...
@chillout oh u welcome..LOL

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by shibz

kavya...u know the last promo wher Arjun says.."shaddi tho tum mujse hi karogi..wo bhi saath dinon mein" i was like...is it a good idea for shaadi to happen so soon?Ermm where will the story line lead to? wat plans do they hav for the future...in order to make it intense? but after teh chku-Arohi weddin article...i swear!! i prefer Arjuhi's marriage right away...no Chikohi plz....ROFLROFL
exactly shibz ..u know rite now..i dun even want the title track video..or montage change...just dun want cheekuhi marriage!!ShockedROFL
dats wat...Ouch but i really hope we get the title track video n change in montage as KMH demands...
i know after all we r greedy fans..Evil Smile..i am sure once ths marriage confusion gets over we will attack their walls again..ROFL
ya we will attack their wall like army...ROFL thanking dem...n den again requesting dem...LOLLOL bt this imagine..always finds a reason to make us angry...Evil SmileAngry..iot's like they want us 2 attack their walls...
@bold...oh anjali u r so funny..ROFL............and dun worry when we will attack we wont leave them..Evil Smile
yh olly..we will never leave dem...until they listen 2 fans...Evil Smile.Evil Smile.Evil Smile.Evil Smile.Evil Smile.Evil Smile (shibz's style of evil emo's...LOLLOLTongue)

shibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

QUOTE=-Olly-]ya shibz that B&B promo made us so mad that i am ROFLing thinking about that..god!! we were like we dun want season 2..and we were opening diff discussion topics on imaginetv's wall..ROFL..and then we got something so beautiful wat to say.....i also think this time we r going to get a lovely twist yet from my heart i dun want marriage to take place even if its of arjuhi..but ok we wont accept cheekuhi..Angry no way....

I think they were the best Promos ever Embarrassed .  all three of them .  Clap That is what I want to see Arjuhi like that Tongue
[/QUOTE]ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....LOL......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
where is shibz? oh ya she had gone to take a shower and pray before kmh 2 starts..LOL

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
ok me got to go now......bye kavya,anjali....tc ..lets see wat we have in store for today..fingers crossed..

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

QUOTE=-Olly-]ya shibz that B&B promo made us so mad that i am ROFLing thinking about that..god!! we were like we dun want season 2..and we were opening diff discussion topics on imaginetv's wall..ROFL..and then we got something so beautiful wat to say.....i also think this time we r going to get a lovely twist yet from my heart i dun want marriage to take place even if its of arjuhi..but ok we wont accept cheekuhi..Angry no way....

I think they were the best Promos ever Embarrassed .  all three of them .  Clap That is what I want to see Arjuhi like that Tongue
ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....LOL......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see?[/QUOTE]

I am guessing he will go back to being the , 'nobody can talk to me like this'  mode.   then rajveer  or chiku both cannot raise their voice on him ,  they will damn scared LOL.    And then he will not be so nice to Arohi either ,  he knows she loves him but after raashi's case he will try not to love her I think. Disapprove

shibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....LOL......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see?[/QUOTE]
I loved all 3 of dem....Embarrassed....all of dem were great...n the nok jhoks were lovely!! n funny...Tongue...n abty arjun becumin a bad guy...i think we will b veru angry...will go back 2 singhania's (RPS' words will cum true nw - he had said that arjun will go back to him willingly)..

kavyasam

Go to top