India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 2)

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
WOHOOOOOOOOOOo..Daddu hid the file..yes yes yes..just like i said yesterday that he might..he DID..YES ..WHOOP WHOOP...ok excitement se agey bharte hain..DancingTongueBig smile
Big smile
Hahaha..maa ka milk pia hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Conversation between both Dadi's was hillarioius..."Tu to Bhagwan se sirf 2 din choti hai na.." hahahah LOL

Cheeku..oh MAN..the more i see him i laugh harder..hahah ..he's got a new name now..Chooha..hahahahah .. Kabooter, Khargosh and now Chooha..LOLZROFLROFL

Daddu heard the convo..WOHOOOOO...LOVED that scene...and the WAY arjun's Daddi brainwashed Daddu..WAH..ROCKING DADDI...MAn...Clap

MAN Arjun luks HAwwwt in Black...Mashallah and the way he was looking at Arohi when Cheeku was pulling her close to her..hayeeee..mar jawaaaan..Day Dreaming.and Shifali..SHE ROCKS! .mmmuah mmmuah love her!Embarrassed
HATED the scene when ARohi said, "k jab chori hoi hai to isi ne kee hogi..I almost Cried right there and felt like grabbing Arohi and shaking her and say, CAN't you bloody see his truth!...CryOuch
Ouch
and When Daddu took Arjun's side in front of his family, was awwwwwww...very sweet, and Arjun and Dadu's last conversaition..left me smiling, aw struck and wid goosebumps..wohoooo.
These words, made my heart jump wid joy..."Tum Azaad Ho Arjun"...DancingHug
Hug
Overall todays' episode belongs to Kartar Singh Aluwahlia...kudos to him...another awsome episode...!ClapClap
Clap

Edited by aamnaishtiaq - 11 January 2011 at 9:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasamshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
it was a good episode ya....Cry cannot believ dat there are chances for this show to turn crap wit Arohi-cheeku wedding...!! n the end of the epi is more petrifyin wit dadu givin the file to Arjun... why dadu?!! he could've burnt it no...!!! typical EktaAngry now i feel dis is the misundrstandin...may b Arohi wil see the file wit Arjun ..may b a bit later n think he actually stole it n lied to 'em...so she might continue to think that hez a liar n can neva change..Ouch dis is soo depressing!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Day Dreaming

you know.. this video gives me some hope.. listen to karan.. he says "shaadi ke baad pyara twist hai".Big smile. ab arohi aur chiku ki shaadi itni depressing baat hai.Angry. karan couldnt possibly be referring to that combo could he? ppl what do ya think? 
i really hope..but karanAngry is always jokingCryLOLWink uski jokes hume mehengi padti haiCryLOLTongueCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanakavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

it was a good episode ya....Cry cannot believ dat there are chances for this show to turn crap wit Arohi-cheeku wedding...!! n the end of the epi is more petrifyin wit dadu givin the file to Arjun... why dadu?!! he could've burnt it no...!!! typical EktaAngry now i feel dis is the misundrstandin...may b Arohi wil see the file wit Arjun ..may b a bit later n think he actually stole it n lied to 'em...so she might continue to think that hez a liar n can neva change..Ouch dis is soo depressing!!!

shibz dont say that Cry.   video olly posted just gave me some hopes ,  since karan is say 'aage ka twist bhut hi pyaara hai'  the choice of word   made  me happy now.

but  u know ur point is totally true , that the file is going to cause more misunderstanding, why didnt he burn it, what use is it to arjun  Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

omg..Shocked..u spoke my heart shibz....now i feel like crying for arjun...wat has he got from his life? nothing ..!! oh noooooooo and arohi ...she has promised never to believe arjun again..Cry...really shibz the twist better be shown in a good way else i will not leave the CVs.....still hoping for the best though i know there r least chances of it..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I am not able to gather myself to watch the episode.  is it too painful??
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

shibz dont say that Cry.   video olly posted just gave me some hopes ,  since karan is say 'aage ka twist bhut hi pyaara hai'  the choice of word   made  me happy now.

but  u know ur point is totally true , that the file is going to cause more misunderstanding, why didnt he burn it, what use is it to arjun  Ouch
aww kavya that video gave me hope too but now after reading shibz post me sad again..so this is the MU..why daddu why? ..Cry..and as shibz said karan is always joking!!Evil Smile..hope he better not joke this time..Evil SmileAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Request to the CVS :

There can be a separation track for arjuhi but not at the expense  of miscarraige and marraige,  please change the script.  Arjun can turn into bad boy again , we can see Arjun Singhania any time,   but not by sacrifising Arohi and Raashi's baby.

kavya...i completely agree wit wateva u wrote...really ya...losing the baby is soo hurtful...n it was predictable too...moreover Arjun neva saw happiness in his life...dis is not fair ya...CryCry  Arohi n teh baby were the two beautiful things dat happened in his life...why snatch it from him ya?!!

well kavya bout request to creatives.. also add dat Arohi-cheeku marriage is a Big no no!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top