India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 18)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i second that shibz....trust me i was likeShocked..seeing the heading of the article..reading to door ki baat hai..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
oK i m not cmntn on this matter any more .

checK out 2day's IBN interview ...Karan is saying ....dulhan to arjun hi leKar jayegaWink dono if he is giving hint or not but i have gud hopes now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Originally posted by shibz

THIS IS ANGELS POST ON kk WALL :-

Tum Logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar Mein Vishwas Nahi Hai Kya? Watch Out For The Major Twist Coming Up Haha..Ur In For A Huge Suprise  Seriously Wait For The Twist,Those Who Were Bashing KMH Yday After Reading Article Will Be Wanting To Take Their Words Back;-) Hail Ekta Maam KMH Is Going To Rock!!

SO NOW U GUYS HAPPY ? Smile I WAS SAYING WE kNOW ONLY HALF TRUTH...N 4 GETTING D FULL TRUTH WE HAVE TO WATCH D SHOW.....RELAX N WAIT .Smile
thanx shikha...already read it...n we dint say that dis was the whole truth either...but our love for KMH wont let us sit back.. relax n wait...its not bout faith...its bout fear... also we were against this track u were ok with..thats all...hope u understand...

SHIBZ - BUT I THIN
k U GUYS R FEARING WITHOUT ANY REASON .....SEE D DULHA IN D MANDAP HAS FACE COVERED WID SEHRA ....SO OBVSLY U DONT kNOW THAT ITS CHIkU OR ARJUN ..........N NOW I M ALSO EXPECTING THAT MAY B D ACTUAL WEDDING WILL B OF ARJUN N AAROHI .BCOZ :-
1. ACCORDING TO PROMO THEY R SAYING "AB kYA HOGA ARJUN kA IRADA" .....TO HO SAkTA HAI kI ARJUN WILL MARRY AAROHI TO TAkE D REVENGE OF RASHI .
2. THERE IS NO NEED TO COVER D FACE OF DULHA ...BUT IF IT IS HPPNIN MAY B THIS IS TWIST ...DULHA SWAP Wink
3. I DONT THINk PUNIT WILL TAkE A BREAk 4 SUCH AN IMP SCENE....HIS UNAVAILABILITY IS POSITIVE SIGN.
4. kARAN'S STMNT - LOVELY TWIST Wink
5. N I GUESS D REPORTER WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE ALSO GOT CONFUSED BCOZ OF THIS MARRIAGE ....USNE DEkHA kI SHAADI TO HO GAYI ....SO MAY B USNE SOCHA THAT D DULHA IS OBVSLY CHIkU ...N GAVE THAT ARTICLE.

rest u can think whatever u want ....but i m lukin only d positive side of d coin .Smile

No shika  we were fearing for a very strong  reason  ,  because the article  clearly stated  circumstances will lead her to marry  chiku and arjun will become a bad body again.   We cant sit back and relax after reading this,  havent we seen this happen like million times in Ekta;s shows,  and if it happened in KMH then what , 

face is covered because of body double,  even in sbs  when  they showed dulha covered in sehra arjun was walking in from other side, so obivously body double is for chiku.  Even then the smile on arjun's face had raised my hopes. 

I wrote in my yesterday's take only that  Karan's statement gives me lot of hopes,  I even stated 2-3 points more for the ray of hope.   But the  article was still haunting.   how can we believe Ekta .

and  about reporter I dont think it was a mistake,  It was to mislead.   because nobody cleared that the article is a conusion yesterday itself.  na. 

Well we are  all on the same side ,  Love Arjuhi.  But   we are also completely against the Chiks marraige .  Now after seeing the new promo  I will sit back and relax.  but will keep saying No to chiks marraige just in case. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Ok, I just caught the episode and I do not feel like unreserving my update. Anyhow I just have one thing to say: KSA gave Arjun all the proofa against him and Arjun will go back to the criminal world! That is just plain SAD! KSA will think he was wrong at thinking that Arjun can mend his ways!Cry! Argh!! And how can he still let the wedding happen?Angry

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@chillout pls chill and read our convo in the previous pages...u will feel good...Tongue

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by shibz

THIS IS ANGELS POST ON kk WALL :-

Tum Logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar Mein Vishwas Nahi Hai Kya? Watch Out For The Major Twist Coming Up Haha..Ur In For A Huge Suprise  Seriously Wait For The Twist,Those Who Were Bashing KMH Yday After Reading Article Will Be Wanting To Take Their Words Back;-) Hail Ekta Maam KMH Is Going To Rock!!

SO NOW U GUYS HAPPY ? Smile I WAS SAYING WE kNOW ONLY HALF TRUTH...N 4 GETTING D FULL TRUTH WE HAVE TO WATCH D SHOW.....RELAX N WAIT .Smile
thanx shikha...already read it...n we dint say that dis was the whole truth either...but our love for KMH wont let us sit back.. relax n wait...its not bout faith...its bout fear... also we were against this track u were ok with..thats all...hope u understand...

SHIBZ - BUT I THIN
k U GUYS R FEARING WITHOUT ANY REASON .....SEE D DULHA IN D MANDAP HAS FACE COVERED WID SEHRA ....SO OBVSLY U DONT kNOW THAT ITS CHIkU OR ARJUN ..........N NOW I M ALSO EXPECTING THAT MAY B D ACTUAL WEDDING WILL B OF ARJUN N AAROHI .BCOZ :-
1. ACCORDING TO PROMO THEY R SAYING "AB kYA HOGA ARJUN kA IRADA" .....TO HO SAkTA HAI kI ARJUN WILL MARRY AAROHI TO TAkE D REVENGE OF RASHI .
2. THERE IS NO NEED TO COVER D FACE OF DULHA ...BUT IF IT IS HPPNIN MAY B THIS IS TWIST ...DULHA SWAP Wink
3. I DONT THINk PUNIT WILL TAkE A BREAk 4 SUCH AN IMP SCENE....HIS UNAVAILABILITY IS POSITIVE SIGN.
4. kARAN'S STMNT - LOVELY TWIST Wink
5. N I GUESS D REPORTER WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE ALSO GOT CONFUSED BCOZ OF THIS MARRIAGE ....USNE DEkHA kI SHAADI TO HO GAYI ....SO MAY B USNE SOCHA THAT D DULHA IS OBVSLY CHIkU ...N GAVE THAT ARTICLE.

rest u can think whatever u want ....but i m lukin only d positive side of d coin .Smile

No shika  we were fearing for a very strong  reason  ,  because the article  clearly stated  circumstances will lead her to marry  chiku and arjun will become a bad body again.   We cant sit back and relax after reading this,  havent we seen this happen like million times in Ekta;s shows,  and if it happened in KMH then what , 

face is covered because of body double,  even in sbs  when  they showed dulha covered in sehra arjun was walking in from other side, so obivously body double is for chiku.  Even then the smile on arjun's face had raised my hopes. 

I wrote in my yesterday's take only that  Karan's statement gives me lot of hopes,  I even stated 2-3 points more for the ray of hope.   But the  article was still haunting.   how can we believe Ekta .

and  about reporter I dont think it was a mistake,  It was to mislead.   because nobody cleared that the article is a conusion yesterday itself.  na. 

Well we are  all on the same side ,  Love Arjuhi.  But   we are also completely against the Chiks marraige .  Now after seeing the new promo  I will sit back and relax.  but will keep saying No to chiks marraige just in case. Tongue

@Kavya so hope 4 d best n lets pray Ki arohi n chiKu i shaadi na ho ....Smile

-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

checK out 2day's IBN interview ...Karan is saying ....dulhan to arjun hi leKar jayegaWink dono if he is giving hint or not but i have gud hopes now.
thanx for dat...:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top