India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 17)

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Hugv all are lovers of kmh so let us hope for good kitani mo9habbat hai se hume kitani mohabbat hai?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

THIS IS ANGELS POST ON kk WALL :-

Tum Logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar Mein Vishwas Nahi Hai Kya? Watch Out For The Major Twist Coming Up Haha..Ur In For A Huge Suprise  Seriously Wait For The Twist,Those Who Were Bashing KMH Yday After Reading Article Will Be Wanting To Take Their Words Back;-) Hail Ekta Maam KMH Is Going To Rock!!

SO NOW U GUYS HAPPY ? Smile I WAS SAYING WE kNOW ONLY HALF TRUTH...N 4 GETTING D FULL TRUTH WE HAVE TO WATCH D SHOW.....RELAX N WAIT .Smile
thanx shikha...already read it...n we dint say that dis was the whole truth either...but our love for KMH wont let us sit back.. relax n wait...its not bout faith...its bout fear... also we were against this track u were ok with..thats all...hope u understand...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
sruju...whom did u show dis thread to? Persis? did u get to talk to her? did she read it?

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Tum Logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar Mein Vishwas Nahi Hai Kya? Watch Out For The Major Twist Coming Up Haha..Ur In For A Huge Suprise  Seriously Wait For The Twist,Those Who Were Bashing KMH Yday After Reading Article Will Be Wanting To Take Their Words Back;-) Hail Ekta Maam KMH Is Going To Rock!!

SO NOW U GUYS HAPPY ? Smile I WAS SAYING WE kNOW ONLY HALF TRUTH...N 4 GETTING D FULL TRUTH WE HAVE TO WATCH D SHOW.....RELAX N WAIT .Smile
thanx shikha...already read it...n we dint say that dis was the whole truth either...but our love for KMH wont let us sit back.. relax n wait...its not bout faith...its bout fear... also we were against this track u were ok with..thats all...hope u understand...

SHIBZ - BUT I THIN
k U GUYS R FEARING WITHOUT ANY REASON .....SEE D DULHA IN D MANDAP HAS FACE COVERED WID SEHRA ....SO OBVSLY U DONT kNOW THAT ITS CHIkU OR ARJUN ..........N NOW I M ALSO EXPECTING THAT MAY B D ACTUAL WEDDING WILL B OF ARJUN N AAROHI .BCOZ :-
1. ACCORDING TO PROMO THEY R SAYING "AB kYA HOGA ARJUN kA IRADA" .....TO HO SAkTA HAI kI ARJUN WILL MARRY AAROHI TO TAkE D REVENGE OF RASHI .
2. THERE IS NO NEED TO COVER D FACE OF DULHA ...BUT IF IT IS HPPNIN MAY B THIS IS TWIST ...DULHA SWAP Wink
3. I DONT THINk PUNIT WILL TAkE A BREAk 4 SUCH AN IMP SCENE....HIS UNAVAILABILITY IS POSITIVE SIGN.
4. kARAN'S STMNT - LOVELY TWIST Wink
5. N I GUESS D REPORTER WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE ALSO GOT CONFUSED BCOZ OF THIS MARRIAGE ....USNE DEkHA kI SHAADI TO HO GAYI ....SO MAY B USNE SOCHA THAT D DULHA IS OBVSLY CHIkU ...N GAVE THAT ARTICLE.

rest u can think whatever u want ....but i m lukin only d positive side of d coin .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

shika arjun arohi par to vishwas hai , par ekta may par nahi hai na Tongue.   I had a ray of hope after seeing the video olly posted yesterday,   and the way in which karan was saying 'pyara sa twist' with a loving smile ,   But still the article stated  ' will get married' .  so we are fearing,   twist will come after the marraige commences or before .   Now after watching the promi,  and seeing the mom praying god for  everything to go well and  also arjun's smile while still arohi is sitting in mandap ,  gives more hope.   They should not have written in the article that she gets married then.    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

shika arjun arohi par to vishwas hai , par ekta may par nahi hai na Tongue.   I had a ray of hope after seeing the video olly posted yesterday,   and the way in which karan was saying 'pyara sa twist' with a loving smile ,   But still the article stated  ' will get married' .  so we are fearing,   twist will come after the marraige commences or before .   Now after watching the promi,  and seeing the mom praying god for  everything to go well and  also arjun's smile while still arohi is sitting in mandap ,  gives more hope.   They should not have written in the article that she gets married then.    
exactly kavya..the main prob was the article...after all we r all viweres..how can we know wats truth and not..still we din compltly believe the article...yet we had no choice ...and after watching the video again and angels post i have some hopes now..lets hope for the best..@shikha no dear its not about our quick judgement actually we were all afraid..thats all..and we were trying every bit to make the CVs know our reaction to the news...well its ok now..lets hope for the best!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

SHIBZ - BUT I THIN
k U GUYS R FEARING WITHOUT ANY REASON .....SEE D DULHA IN D MANDAP HAS FACE COVERED WID SEHRA ....SO OBVSLY U DONT kNOW THAT ITS CHIkU OR ARJUN ..........N NOW I M ALSO EXPECTING THAT MAY B D ACTUAL WEDDING WILL B OF ARJUN N AAROHI .BCOZ :-
1. ACCORDING TO PROMO THEY R SAYING "AB kYA HOGA ARJUN kA IRADA" .....TO HO SAkTA HAI kI ARJUN WILL MARRY AAROHI TO TAkE D REVENGE OF RASHI .
2. THERE IS NO NEED TO COVER D FACE OF DULHA ...BUT IF IT IS HPPNIN MAY B THIS IS TWIST ...DULHA SWAP Wink
3. I DONT THINk PUNIT WILL TAkE A BREAk 4 SUCH AN IMP SCENE....HIS UNAVAILABILITY IS POSITIVE SIGN.
4. kARAN'S STMNT - LOVELY TWIST Wink
5. N I GUESS D REPORTER WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE ALSO GOT CONFUSED BCOZ OF THIS MARRIAGE ....USNE DEkHA kI SHAADI TO HO GAYI ....SO MAY B USNE SOCHA THAT D DULHA IS OBVSLY CHIkU ...N GAVE THAT ARTICLE.

rest u can think whatever u want ....but i m lukin only d positive side of d coin .Smile

shikha u cannot say that we guyz were fearing without any reason...the article came as a shock n sumwhere things stated der are justified but Arohi-chiku marriage isnt acceptable... we were sad n angry coz of this ...how can u say that u are ok with the twist? n for the scenes of Arjuhi after Arohi-chiku marriage? n u call dis a positve side of the coin? huh!!

the dulha in the mandap has his face covered coz dat fella is a not Puneet n dey had to show sumone sit beside Arohi for the promo shoot...

i hav said this a number of times now n i repeat...that we dont believe the articles fully...but since wateva stated in the article wasnt good...we couldnt sit back n relax.. it is coz we HAVE hopes...dat we are talkin bout it..n tell me wat is wrong in voicing out our opinions? we did not bash anybody...as viewers..dun we hav teh right to say wat we want to see in the show n wat not?

Edited by shibz - 12 January 2011 at 6:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@bold:dis is xactly y i feared despite karan's "pyarasa twist" coz u neva know..its Ekta land n tragedy might happen after teh pyarasa twist...well but i'm feelin better now..feelin positive...but taht was the state of mind yest...

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top