India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 16)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
all that we saw on SBS/SBB/E-24 was this scene...u can even see the difference...the body double and Cheeku LOL Cheeku is fair and the bodydouble is dark, u can see it from the side LOL

new promo....
Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
oK guys new promo,please post it in today's opening too

Guys lets analyse this promo- should i do a new thread for this?

My statistic with this promo is going:
Seems that they are going to cut the wedding of arohi and chikoo, well she will be in the mandup for sure (even if we dont want this bit as well,anyway) but the way she looked at Arjun, she will not be able to have the rounds

now as the way the mom asked Lord let all the rounds done, this is y i feel they are cutting the wedding as we wanted.

Yet the look she gave to Arjun it seems the miscarriage bit inCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

But the way they promote it:
Arohi ke mang sajne wale hein sindoor - Give me a break - no sindhoor in her mang for the time beingROFLROFL

The way it is Shefali accompanied Arohi in the mandup - I cant see this wedding really in.
Still the article said she will left no choiceBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart but to marry!

Oie Arohi sweetie yaar if u are not having intention to run away , no worries, still break it urself, say u can't marry, i am sorry. I am not prepared, anything like this,sweets

So we need to continue our fight lolz to change this bit

Edited by Eshu11 - 12 January 2011 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
jus watched karan's pyara sa twist wala segment..Embarrassed n that actually gives me more hopes..he better not b joking...

n its on teh sangeet dat Arjun comes wit teh proposal n teh weddin part shown in sbs, sbb n E24 was teh promo shoot...so does dat mean the shaadi shoot hasn't commenced? wil things get sorted out before marriage? or wil it b Arjun hu Arohi wil marry? well accordin to karan..it can also mean dat shaadi might not happen...neither to chiku nor to Arjun but der will b a lovely track after this marriage track in the script as in no marriage just a passing by track...sigh!! hope for teh best ppl...never let ya faith down...

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
thats wat i was thinking Shibz after i saw the promo...but u know how KMH is with promos, it is out from the actual episode only Angry

so i'm guessing this part will also be there...

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 January 2011 at 5:29am

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
no Pooja...for KMH, the promo has rarely been a part of the episode...n since here, Puneet is missin...dey hav the body double for the promo...dun think the marriage happened...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
no they've had promos lately where its come after the epi aired and it's been from the show itself...

anyway doesn't matter
Puneet was there in the beginning of the promo, and then the Body double sat there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
dats coz lately dey hadnt shot any promos but this one is a special epi slated for 13th...so the promo of KMH as always is a lil misleadin..but hints to sumthin interestin...as for Puneet..well watch teh vid again...his part was either shot before or later n pasted it der...dey jus show his face n no background wit other ppl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
THIS IS ANGELS POST ON kk WALL :-

Tum Logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar Mein Vishwas Nahi Hai Kya? Watch Out For The Major Twist Coming Up Haha..Ur In For A Huge Suprise  Seriously Wait For The Twist,Those Who Were Bashing KMH Yday After Reading Article Will Be Wanting To Take Their Words Back;-) Hail Ekta Maam KMH Is Going To Rock!!

SO NOW U GUYS HAPPY ? Smile I WAS SAYING WE kNOW ONLY HALF TRUTH...N 4 GETTING D FULL TRUTH WE HAVE TO WATCH D SHOW.....RELAX N WAIT .Smile

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top