Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 15)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hahahahaha guys just remembered in my old post when i was asking :
Ekta Maiya  - I asked for romeo and Juliet with a twist and not the theme of orthello,hamlet;-)
Now Modified:
Ab Maiya when I asked for a twist in romeo and juliet, i refered to the end of the show - the way they died - we dont want arjuhi died but you took it wrongly,u r trying to bring the twist to marriage of 'juliet to 'count paris' for the audience lost all the sympathies to Arohi and then showed the same ending then all who continued to watch the show cry!!!!!!!
This is not youth orientated and will definitely not break the record of season 1

I remember my other post about the adalat session with three songs,one for arohi (pyar tune kya kiya,i guessed), one for arjun(oh hum dum) lol where audience said taalyan and with the judge being ekta and said she will pronounce the sentence in song:
Songs I chose was 'Iss pyar ko mein kya naam doon' then the audience replied in the sequence if You duno then who knowsROFL

Now modified: Guys, I was joking, I had least idea that this was exactly in Maiya's mind ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
olly yaar dun b so pessimistic...!! derz enough tension around...u dun add to it now plz....
we aint really believin the article but we are reacting aptly to the news coz we dun want to see anythin like dis...

i have lots to write here bout teh track dat can cum...but let me fix up wit some other things first... wil b bac...

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
eshu dont laugh ..pls dont use this ROFLing emo now...i feel very dpressed...Cry
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
guys even if 90 votes
posted picture and poll in the fb page
spamming it
and highlight it to be open polls

guys i will defo pester them but need support
i will pester them with polls reaction
and picture
please support me
tag all characters lead uno in the picture i posted
my fb id is Nisha Nsh and yeah its on the wall their

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
to cheer you all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
time to cheer up with another one

Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
These videos definitely brought smile on my face but can't get over the fact read in the articleCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Loved the Biji-DJ ladai..it was cute n funnyLOL So Kartar is responsible for what Rudra is today. Biji was right. If Rudra was given one chance, he could have left the bad deeds.What's wrong with this Rajveer...he is always so much interested in taking panga with ArjunAngry I m loving Daddu nowHug

Arohi is getting on my nervesAngry She was so confident while putting the blame on Arjun as if God came and told her that Arjun stole the fileStern Smile She is not even trying to see the changed Arjun. She does not deserve Arjun's love at allEvil Smile

Arjun-Kartar scene was awesum..loved it. Arjun's innocent eyesEmbarrassed...but why Kartar gave the file to Arjun..couldn't he destroy it..now this gonna create more misunderstandingsOuch

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top