India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 13)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
i have to say u guys still have so much guts to think about arjuhi marriage!!!Shocked...i have completely lost all hopes....i am going mad..still i want to believe that wat u guys r saying may come true but the thing is the article..it has ruined everything..Angry why ? why? why?Cry....so many misunedrstanings??? when will they get sort out? and when will arohi know that cheeku is bad and arjun is good coz i dint see any ray of hope...as arjun will turn bad again..and arohi will again know that yes arjun didnt change..!! wats the point of all this? seriously guys me going mad  at ekta now..!! we wanted to see a love story not a stupid MU story..this show shud be renamed KITANE MISUNDERSTANDINGS HAI.''Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by aksh4IF

Its ok.. ur lost mind has some good ideas ClapLOLThumbs Up

he could kidnap an angry arohi with daddu, DJ and biji's permission.. and manofy her in the jungle

Originally posted by kavyasam

buy yaar why in that video the anchor sai 'dulhaniya to wahi le jaayega' ..   it is giving me so much hopes,  are they duping us  saying she will marry chiku but may be last minute biji and ksa will switch dulha or may be make arjun kidnap her again.  this I want to think,

but the article also says rashi will loose baby , is this why may be he will kidnap her again ,   may be I have lost my mind.
ha ha ha... i love dis idea both of u...LOL

but kavya...i m really sorry dis might make u sad again...but want to pour put my thots..the weddin part is shot already...n so far Arohi hasnt married chiku...guess it wont happen dis week...n Arjuhi wil b together say for a week..may b a lil nok jhok n romance....well this is jus my dur ki soch...sigh!! accordin to the article there wil b another MU coz of wich Arohi wil b forced to marry chiku...may b ye chikpuAngry peecha nahi chod raha..jus like how he agrees to marry her even after she stayed wit Arjun in the forest for so long n knowin dat Arjun loves her...dis chiku really doesnt care...He is a negative character..!! n Arohi for the family's happiness, wil marry teh chikuDead after wich the Rashi's tragedy happens n Arjun turns a bad boy!! i know too much negativeCryCry

this chiku can get married to Simmi instead.. she dint have prob marryin a guy like him...chiku's character is funny...he brings in the humor element in teh show..n today despite the anger i had..i laughed at his antics.. but that doesnt mean the creatives permanently fix him up wit Arohi!!

n one more thing...though i wanted to see Arjun as a bad boy again n knew dat Rashi's baby would b the reason ...yet i had hopes dat dis time Arjuhi wil b together n Arohi wil b in love wit this bad guy without conditions..that would b so intense... n eventually Arohi...wit all her love could've repaired all his wounds.. dat is sumthin worth watchin..
but now if Arjun changed... is it justified? if Arohi has changed him for good n his love is selfless den...can he become a bad boy again? yeah!! he can.. if he believed dat Rashi's baby died coz of Ahluwalias.. der is simple logic n gives more scope for Arjun's character rather dan the heart broken saintly Arjun(coz Arohi married chiku) BUT...in the 1st place y did Arjun change so soon for good?Disapprove i wanted to see more of Arjun Singhania den...but now m soo not happy... we know at the end dey wil unite but it wont remain the same if Arohi's 1st marriage happened wit chiku...Dead i soo soo hope creatives do justify their own product...wat about the panditji's bhavishyavani? did he say Arohi wil go thru two marriages? shee...Dead
sorry...but couldnt help...
i dun know wat to say but i am very sad and i agree with u shibz..at this point of time and with the article its almost impossible to see arjuhi happy!!..arohi wont believe arjun ...and arjun will again turn bad..so again she wont never believe him...an he also wont try to make her believe and wud be hell bent on taking revenge and RPS is there to add to the fire...and again this cheeku arohi track..we will have to see arohi with this mad animal everyday and arhi with sinddor and all..omg!!Shocked....i will die...and again when she meets arjun she will be angry and so on on and on....so wats this..i am really not getting the story...i am afraid that i  mite go to coma seeing all this..the story shud be remaned..''Kitane Misunderstanding Hai''Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Mohabbatians, I just want to paste the view I had in adda here:
''Agreed on the point noted by one adda

Its true Arjun was never a bad boy, he was just a professional 'worker' lol even if it was on the side of creating fear in people.

Agreed to the kidnap,even forget Arohi, the one he did on the first episode, he did not ill treat the guy but just create the impression.

Now with a stupid outdated way about the miscarriage, the way they are creating the feel of Arjun turns a bad boy is worst than that we know of Arjun. Driven with madness of the betrayal of Arohi and driven with long quest of revenge to the  Ahluwalia on killing th baby, he seems to turn to a deadly criminal.

So hold on for me, I can understand that in passionate love, one can change to the best or to the worst, yet my poin only remains:
Kitani Mohabbat Hai was never a love of obsession and betrayal! Get a real on this bit! Or else I will agree to 100 percent on last time shaan's critical post.(Shaan had a critical analysis on the 50th episode)
Even still I can bear to understand that in love of innocence, when innocence is gone, if it is full of misunderstanding, the lovers feel sort of betraying each other, not extra marital wise, but it becomes a guilt inside. A guilt tha can't be washed away and whatever steps they are going to take, they will wash their conscience to theextent they will feel themselves as dirts, well the thing is they don't need to go to extreme, misunderstandings make it happen.

Yet if they are going in this theme, Oh guys, there are really lot of ways other than miscarriage and marriage to happen. I mean in one episode they will slap and demean both motherhood and marriage, both things that are so sacred to girls
themselves,I agree we are more the one  to watch this show.''

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
i think the best thing now to do is just wait for the upcoming episodes Stern Smile

I am gonna keep my trust on the creatives and see what they do with this

now i just remembered that there is still the secret to come out
which i am hoping will happen on the maha episode or a day after that Confused

that could be the turning point for Arjuhi as well...now let's just wait and see what these guys do...because honestly they shoot the episode not too before the episode has to be aired....
Stern Smile

so i don't think there will be any chance they'll "change" the script Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Just realised  I have to do  DOTW for jan 24th ShockedCryROFL that is after 22nd maha episode . Disapprove.

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

[]i dun know wat to say but i am very sad and i agree with u shibz..at this point of time and with the article its almost impossible to see arjuhi happy!!..arohi wont believe arjun ...and arjun will again turn bad..so again she wont never believe him...an he also wont try to make her believe and wud be hell bent on taking revenge and RPS is there to add to the fire...and again this cheeku arohi track..we will have to see arohi with this mad animal everyday and arhi with sinddor and all..omg!!Shocked....i will die...and again when she meets arjun she will be angry and so on on and on....so wats this..i am really not getting the story...i am afraid that i  mite go to coma seeing all this..the story shud be remaned..''Kitane Misunderstanding Hai''Unhappy

exactly!!! Cry  cant even bear the thought of it,  he is so silly how can she even consider him a hubby Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

hi gals.. plzz yar take a chill pill..even i was v shocked after reading dat arohi getting married to cheeku... ShockedShockedbt i guess der must be sum twist sumwhr in it... take it positively ...
even i dun want dat to happen...bt i guess v shud wait n watch wat's gonna happen next...

yesterday's epi was nice..Thumbs Upbt not much of arjuhi scenes..
1. loved watching wen arohi cums n ask arjun to sort out d thing between bijji n dj...Smile
2. loved d line wen bijji said ki " sari jiske liye leni thi usi ko mil gayi.."
3. liked d attitude of daddu towards arjun... unhone rules ke against jake arjun ke liye chori ki.... Big smile it was nice watching dat he is giving chance to arjun to change...
4. loved watchng arjun wen cheeku was coming closer to arohi n arjun was getting upset...

overall nice episode...Clap
bt i hate gauri n rajveer..huh...AngryAngryAngry

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 11 January 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
it seems if there will be a reason for us to watch KMH if this happening is only because of ShefaliROFL I loove Shef's character - she is my favourite so if there will be a reason to watch KMH will be to watch SHef and we will not want any Arohi Chikoo and Arjun scenesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
like i said last time Shefali is the one i love mst in the show and she is young too- i mean for her sake, for her career sake, dibt ruin kmh

Shef,we are ur fans as well
ROFLROFLROFL
so if ekta has intention to replace u later, we dont no then i wonder wat will be left
ROFL

Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top