India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] (Page 10)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
@kavya..i wil state my points wen the admin is online..coz right now wateva i write wil go to teh older posts...n m sad dat even last week we js had one status update on Mon n teh admin comes after a week..dat was yest....i really hope he/she cums moro...Cry otherwise we will b spammin like crazy but wil go unheard...if teh admin doesnt cum..den we can mail teh petition made.. wil see moro...need to go now..dun feel liek sleepin too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindiankavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey kavya dont take ur goldie moment to be on the bad day.
11th of each month is my favourite day;-)
11/01/11 has the uniqueness of looking it at mirror to be 11/10/11
that gonna be my special day,ok it is also Karan's day;-)

Now I came to you to say what do you think if along the poll we suggested this,I agree with Shibz about the shooting and this is why we are trying to do everything quick. We are only 54, can u guys hit the multiple cast vote;-) uhh tricky but its for a good cause.

If it is 540 votes it would have been better nah;-) atleast 540 tht makes 1 % of viewers.

I defo need like 2000 minimum votes guys;-) it is stronger

Aur ab for them to say they cant' work on a new script, I thought of sending an alternative way to the wedding track and here it goes:

''after the dadu and dadi broke the wedding,  meant support Arohi not to take an impulsive step and relaxed back the wedding is not done
Arohi decides to have a change in air. and wants to go away from where she is.

She returns with Shefali and Mishti (who has disappeared) back to the hostel.
she decided to take it as a holiday that never will happen again. She usually said to Shefali how she feels and Shefali always cheer her up.
and back to her routine

she assembled and externally getting over from all this love feelings
she prefer to remain with friends but do not let guys to approach her on date as inside she still want Arjun.

In Arjun's side, he realised that Arohi is really hurt and talked to his dadi.
Dadi gave him back coinfidence and then told him come back home
rashi needs u and from home she will tell him how to win the dame.
Arjun continued to do the work he used to do but then he does all his don work like he used to do for his family yet he found a warmth in the thoughts of Arohi.

months passed (it can just state does not need to show how it passed) and we got to see the same first arjuhi scene.
Arjun was a businessman but then needs to do kidnap. this time he does not hid his face as its most done with billu and makhand.

Arohi saw Arjun and all the intense feelings came again.
Arjun quickly put his googles and turned back because he knows Arohi does not want to see him,they both coincidentally move in the in the corridor and they hit again.

Arohi's eyes blurred because she started realising that Arjun turned in that world he was leaving for her as she shunned him.
she knows that now she has gathered herself, she knows she needs to give him an explanation
and not knowing if she will meet arjun again, she asked him how he is and then told him she is sorry
she is sorry but she has to come as she needed to think on wat has happened
she realised that this feeling she had for him never left her but she knows she has hurt him for him to go back in this world.

Arjun in his hard core tell her it is log forgotten and i am going back on my work.
Arohi felt the pinch but then realised she was doing the same thing to him and he must have felt the same.
then she still deny to be entirely at fault and she callled hs name
and asked him if they can met for the 7 days tht turn to be their most beautiful scenes in their life for that sake if he can meet her
and then here we got to see from here Arjuhi scenes - msunderstanding clearance and how Arohi will tell him she loves him the way he is, he least care if he is a gangster as his character is more pure than police officer.

here Arohi starts trying to melt Arjun.''

Guys, is it not a better alternative that wedding track. I don't mind if Arohi becomes Geet in Jab we met for a while but there is no weddingROFL

Also guys,lets keep finger crossed, i still think biji need to stop this wedding.

Ace ki entry itni jaldi tut nahin honge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
this forum is getting active after the article. Ranks of chaskameter are surely guna increase next week

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindiankavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

guys I also made a  topic in discussion board  on their page  write ur views there also 

@nisha -  we can do that .  I dont know if they will change the whole script but they can dfntly put a stop on the wedding,  let us try our best when we can . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@shibz  -  I dont see your comment on KMH2 fb page.  you have  to state your points there also na.  

@anjali - everytime I am clicking LIKE I see that yuck goldie color LOL its gonna stay with me for a loooon time Unhappy now.  

@pooja  -  today;s episode u can watch,  it was nice .

maybe but after reading the article, no mood to watch KMH
watch it now for what? to know that arohi is marrying chiks and rashi is loosing her sweet little baby?? CryCry

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki786coolteen

this forum is getting active after the article. Ranks of chaskameter are surely guna increase next week

LOL that is a positive attitude Thumbs Up

anitaksureshAllwaysindianAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res! But I missed the episode because there was a power cut. just got sorted. Can someone post the episode links, please?

Neethi in case u havent watched yet here are the links ;

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
kavya,prani and all
i still remember even if i was not in IF there was an article for DMG tht neva turned and i guessed for the frustration vented out on this happening.

We took it as they want - the jhadka of the news - even if it will show half truth of the article - i am sure this half shown truth from the article is only when they saw the reaction of the people

if the news were taking lightly like others then the track would be 100 pct in it.

i mean we knew we are intelligent viewers then this masala was like 'come on chachu give me a break - no modern girl thinks to despair on wedding because of family wants, more is caring family understand. Cut the whole wedding or half the wedding,thats what we are all asking.''

@kavya already added mine in facebook
u will need to keep circulating the link on all page, got some readers who just read where they posted

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top