Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dis reminds me of teh sbs segment of bunty bubbly n we were so sad...after wich wateva promo came by was like God's gift for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i feel the same even now...😳 though i neva wanted KMH to take cliched routes...yet i'm ok wit anythin as far as chiku does not marry Arohi... sigh!! y do we have to compromise always? i really hope craetives have somethin really big n best in store for us...

shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

exactly shibz ..u know rite now..i dun even want the title track video..or montage change...just dun want cheekuhi marriage!!😲🀣

dats wat... but i really hope we get the title track video n change in montage as KMH demands...
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

exactly shibz ..u know rite now..i dun even want the title track video..or montage change...just dun want cheekuhi marriage!!😲🀣

chikohi....hahahaha...🀣 even their names dnt go together that well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n ya...nw i want arjuhi 2 get married asap...den makin us suffer wid arohi-cheeku n MU buisness...😭😭
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya shibz that B&B promo made us so mad that i am 🀣ing thinking about that..god!! we were like we dun want season 2..and we were opening diff discussion topics on imaginetv's wall..🀣..and then we got something so beautiful wat to say.....i also think this time we r going to get a lovely twist yet from my heart i dun want marriage to take place even if its of arjuhi..but ok we wont accept cheekuhi..😑 no way....

lets hope that the CVs think something hatke this time apart from cheekuhi marriage..😈
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

kavya...u know the last promo wher Arjun says.."shaddi tho tum mujse hi karogi..wo bhi saath dinon mein" i was like...is it a good idea for shaadi to happen so soon?πŸ€” where will the story line lead to? wat plans do they hav for the future...in order to make it intense? but after teh chku-Arohi weddin article...i swear!! i prefer Arjuhi's marriage right away...no Chikohi plz....🀣🀣

Me too ,   I had this doubt about arjuhi wedding when I heard that line , and in my take for that episode I remember I wrote 'I want to guess something here ,  but I will not saying anything yet'  that day I had felt arjuhi will get married. πŸ˜›.  But Chikuhi became my nightmare yday 🀒.  Until I watch today's episode and also tomorrow I will not give up on 'NO chiks wedding' .

Anjali96 thumbnail
hey shibz n olly....n huever else is here..πŸ˜›..πŸ€—
after reading angels posts n watchin E24....im having a ray of hope that arohi-cheeku marriage won't happen...

shibz..why dnt u cum on FB..πŸ˜’
kavyasam thumbnail

dis reminds me of teh sbs segment of bunty bubbly n we were so sad...after wich wateva promo came by was like God's gift for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i feel the same even now...😳 though i neva wanted KMH to take cliched routes...yet i'm ok wit anythin as far as chiku does not marry Arohi... sigh!! y do we have to compromise always? i really hope craetives have somethin really big n best in store for us...

we are so easy to be pleased  🀣
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dats wat... but i really hope we get the title track video n change in montage as KMH demands...

i know after all we r greedy fans..😈..i am sure once ths marriage confusion gets over we will attack their walls again..🀣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hehe! Thanks, Olly! I didn't exactly read the entire conversation, it's too humongous but ya, I'mm feeling better after seeing a couple of videos😊 
Anyhow, Mohabbatians, I need to leave now. See you all at 9!πŸ€—
Anjali96 thumbnail

ya shibz that B&B promo made us so mad that i am 🀣ing thinking about that..god!! we were like we dun want season 2..and we were opening diff discussion topics on imaginetv's wall..🀣..and then we got something so beautiful wat to say.....i also think this time we r going to get a lovely twist yet from my heart i dun want marriage to take place even if its of arjuhi..but ok we wont accept cheekuhi..😑 no way....

lets hope that the CVs think something hatke this time apart from cheekuhi marriage..😈

uff those B n B style we were madly worried n scared abt it too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....made us angry n cryful..we were so mad n kept reqesting not to have that kind of storyline...but the cv's listened 2 us...n gave us a really beautful story..😳...but rite nw...they r ruining it...😭....n yh i too think that sumthin unique n diff is guna happen...in the tiwst...after today...i have hopes nw...just dnt want dem to die n get washed away