Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] - Page 11

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Olly-

[]i dun know wat to say but i am very sad and i agree with u shibz..at this point of time and with the article its almost impossible to see arjuhi happy!!..arohi wont believe arjun ...and arjun will again turn bad..so again she wont never believe him...an he also wont try to make her believe and wud be hell bent on taking revenge and RPS is there to add to the fire...and again this cheeku arohi track..we will have to see arohi with this mad animal everyday and arhi with sinddor and all..omg!!😲....i will die...and again when she meets arjun she will be angry and so on on and on....so wats this..i am really not getting the story...i am afraid that i  mite go to coma seeing all this..the story shud be remaned..''Kitane Misunderstanding Hai''😔

exactly!!! 😭  cant even bear the thought of it,  he is so silly how can she even consider him a hubby 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi gals.. plzz yar take a chill pill..even i was v shocked after reading dat arohi getting married to cheeku... 😲😲bt i guess der must be sum twist sumwhr in it... take it positively ...
even i dun want dat to happen...bt i guess v shud wait n watch wat's gonna happen next...

yesterday's epi was nice..👍🏼bt not much of arjuhi scenes..
1. loved watching wen arohi cums n ask arjun to sort out d thing between bijji n dj...😊
2. loved d line wen bijji said ki " sari jiske liye leni thi usi ko mil gayi.."
3. liked d attitude of daddu towards arjun... unhone rules ke against jake arjun ke liye chori ki.... 😃 it was nice watching dat he is giving chance to arjun to change...
4. loved watchng arjun wen cheeku was coming closer to arohi n arjun was getting upset...

overall nice episode...👏
bt i hate gauri n rajveer..huh...😡😡😡

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it seems if there will be a reason for us to watch KMH if this happening is only because of Shefali🤣 I loove Shef's character - she is my favourite so if there will be a reason to watch KMH will be to watch SHef and we will not want any Arohi Chikoo and Arjun scenes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
like i said last time Shefali is the one i love mst in the show and she is young too- i mean for her sake, for her career sake, dibt ruin kmh

Shef,we are ur fans as well
🤣🤣🤣
so if ekta has intention to replace u later, we dont no then i wonder wat will be left
🤣
Du_Nish thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1587740
Guys vote on this one too - there is already a petition list -please guys have ur undersigned as well;-)

i am sure we are going to win this;-)

once again we have to show we are fiddas of mohabbat
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@eshu...ya i think shfefali is the sane character now...and arjun is the only jutified character till now..dunno how will we watch kmh 2 after cheekuhi marriage😲
Du_Nish thumbnail

olly dont lose hope

we will win it dear

we are KMHians
and we go to the same extreme as the extreme love of arjuhi
sign the petition sweety
linked in my previous post
-Olly- thumbnail
eshu i already signed it..#53 ...hope it works dear..but still i dont know ..i am too afraid to believe in good things now..
Du_Nish thumbnail
rest sweety - we are using the power of pen and public

sweets remember who wins in an election - the one who public goes to nah!

we are doing at the level it needs too!

-Olly- thumbnail
it feels great to see that u ppl have still ur faiths and hopes high..still i am praying to god..hoping for a miracle..which i know that i wont get..still fingers crossed
Du_Nish thumbnail
nopes babe, its not high faith or hope.

its call to go to the extreme it needs to;-)

never lose self confidence sweets and always be postive;-)
this is a general lesson in life itself.

now comes if uno ur way is right, isshtyle se, we must not hid it, voice it out - with assertion and cool temparament.

if they give us kick sweets, it is point for us to undersand they give us a damned and whatever attitude

we did our best and if it did not work,i dont have reason to stick to KMH it will remain another show that got ruined

even if they are planiing widdowed Arohi -  it does not work for modern youth orientated show