Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53] - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anitaksuresh

Hey Thanks Kavya..yeah I came to reply u..since u said we need to voice out...Well for me I just adore Karan and Kritika..for me its their work , their hard work that they bring thru KMH ..so I will watch KMH no matter whatever story they show....I luv them and no matter what am not going to stop watching their hard work because its only by watching it is that I can give them back the fruits of their work!!   neither am I πŸ˜› 
Every stroy has to have some twists and if they are together and happy then its the end..i dont want the story to end now..so they might as well give us twists that will make the lovers want to do somthing for each other to win over..after all winning ones love is not easy..πŸ˜‰ I too cant see chiku with Arohi but how will we see Arjun's jealousy and how he wooes her to get her then yaar..and how will we see Arohi running away or doing jhagdaa with him to make him fall more in love with her..thats all the colours of love ...so I will sit back and watch the drama unfold and see my favourites and dream..😍  no she should not marry that clown,  arjuhi can get mad at each other but not after the mock wedding,  she should be rescued before that, then whatever misunderstanging they want they can show I will love that, but it is paiful to see chiku's truth will never get out and the wedding goes on πŸ˜’
Shilpa   Lovely post as usual  πŸ‘πŸΌ  but I am only 25% positive about this track,  even I wont say that I will not watch and all , I am going to but   I  can never wholeheartedly accept the fact the  arohi after getting married to chiku will again  go back to arjun,  It is not that easy It is a show  but still  they can avoid this marraige track.  Like  I said I dont mind seeing them separate but  not at the cost of the wedding.   Raashi's miscarraige was expected, it is painful , but ekta wont change it I know,  so that is reason enough for him to go back to bad don.   Even I want to see him bak as arjun singhania ,  but this way whatever efforts he put to save her innocence will go unjustified.
Originally posted by Eshu11

guys I have not watched it
well are they trying to have love aaj kal twist?
uno the girl married the fiance and then realised she is actually in love with the guy and leave the hubby the same day and then get on with his life

while reading on the articles and th video u commented

come on guys, I think the wedding itself shud not be done.
i agree with kavya on separation but even if there is a pyara twist shaadi ke baad, the point is it cant be a wedding of Arohi with someone else.
Wedding is not a joke to joke with in reel terms.
Kaise fairy tale hein ke princess ek aur prince se shaadi kar rahi hein magar pyar kissi aur karti hein.
Nahin I can't take it.

why are they doing this

now this is a record, reserving on page 7 πŸ˜†

gotta do the written update and then will think about editing here or nap πŸ˜† so tired

now about the episode ...
    it was a good episode ..not sad and all ..whatever happned was well required ...i love dit when Arjun;s dadi slapped him ..well Arjun's charactr is a strong charactr ..itane jaldi haar maani ..toh thappad hi milega na ...
 liked the oldies convo ..guess CV will not go into details telling us Rudra's past ..god job coz i dont want the story to focus on anybody other than  Arjun /Arohi .
 like it when even being so mad at Arjun Arohi went to him asking him to solv eboth the dadi's jhagada .it shows taht both the Arjun and Arohi's charactrs ..act spontaniously but dont hold grudges ..i like .
      like it the way Dadaji is understanding Arjun  willingness to change .
    Arohi ..accusing arjun stealing the file ..Didnt like it .Arohi's charactr was at the lowest point BUT ho sakata hai ..when u get betrayed in love so many times ..like Arohi went thru ..ppl raect that way . Arohi ..on one side of her is all loving family who she always trust and depends and on the othr side her love ..her connection with him was only for a week and addition to it he betrayed her the most ..so her first instinct may be to trust her family...KRITIKA well done !!! felt very bad for Arjun ..kitana insult sah raha hai just for Arohi .he is shown doing whats not in his nature just for Arohi's love ..so aage all possibility for him to snap .
   Dadai staeling file and giving it to Arjun ....mayb eArohi or their family member will see it ..future reason for MU ..may be
      i am not gonna guess what may happn next coz my guesses are always wrong .
  loveing Arjun's Charactr ..KARAN is doing EXCELLENT JOB ..love him .
   shilpa      .

phew guys d more i m reading d more i m getting confused . so now i m not thinking more on this topic n will wait 4 d episode ....ho sakta hai baat kuch aur bhi ho ...i think we know only half truth .

n kavya they need strong reasons 4 arjun's turning back as don ....n both reasons r enough .

n sry no take 4m my side on 2day's show....
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Its ok.. ur lost mind has some good ideas πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

he could kidnap an angry arohi with daddu, DJ and biji's permission.. and manofy her in the jungle

ha ha ha... i love dis idea both of u...πŸ˜†

but kavya...i m really sorry dis might make u sad again...but want to pour put my thots..the weddin part is shot already...n so far Arohi hasnt married chiku...guess it wont happen dis week...n Arjuhi wil b together say for a week..may b a lil nok jhok n romance....well this is jus my dur ki soch...sigh!! accordin to the article there wil b another MU coz of wich Arohi wil b forced to marry chiku...may b ye chikpu😑 peecha nahi chod raha..jus like how he agrees to marry her even after she stayed wit Arjun in the forest for so long n knowin dat Arjun loves her...dis chiku really doesnt care...He is a negative character..!! n Arohi for the family's happiness, wil marry teh chiku🀒 after wich the Rashi's tragedy happens n Arjun turns a bad boy!! i know too much negative😭😭

this chiku can get married to Simmi instead.. she dint have prob marryin a guy like him...chiku's character is funny...he brings in the humor element in teh show..n today despite the anger i had..i laughed at his antics.. but that doesnt mean the creatives permanently fix him up wit Arohi!!

n one more thing...though i wanted to see Arjun as a bad boy again n knew dat Rashi's baby would b the reason ...yet i had hopes dat dis time Arjuhi wil b together n Arohi wil b in love wit this bad guy without conditions..that would b so intense... n eventually Arohi...wit all her love could've repaired all his wounds.. dat is sumthin worth watchin..
but now if Arjun changed... is it justified? if Arohi has changed him for good n his love is selfless den...can he become a bad boy again? yeah!! he can.. if he believed dat Rashi's baby died coz of Ahluwalias.. der is simple logic n gives more scope for Arjun's character rather dan the heart broken saintly Arjun(coz Arohi married chiku) BUT...in the 1st place y did Arjun change so soon for good?πŸ˜’ i wanted to see more of Arjun Singhania den...but now m soo not happy... we know at the end dey wil unite but it wont remain the same if Arohi's 1st marriage happened wit chiku...🀒 i soo soo hope creatives do justify their own product...wat about the panditji's bhavishyavani? did he say Arohi wil go thru two marriages? shee...🀒
sorry...but couldnt help...
Originally posted by kavyasam

@shibz , neethi, olly- mein Goldie to ban gayi but this  colour 🀒

he he he.. u need to go on a mission HGC bole tho hatao goldie color..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dat me, olly, sanju n Anchi did to get rid of that dirty yello colorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we spammed n spammed K'lounge after ZND ended...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†made 12 lounges n in this process i became i-f dazzler n rockerz tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
@ shibz - I completely agree with you.   he can become a bad boy again and raashi's miscarraige could be the reason,  and then arohi can  love him unconditionally  and change him again.  there is so much scope for this track.   And if they get her married to chiku  what about the bhavishyavani as u said,   why did the pandit say all that then.  😭
 @kavya ..see marriage track ..may be coz ..even if after marroage ..if Arihi realises her mistake ....it will be her turn to suffer ..it will be difficult for her to rectify her mistake she did ...not trusting Arjun ...shadi nahi hui toh ..it will be again simple love track ....
the show is KITANI MOHABBAT HAI ....it has to be difficult love story ..then only it will be intense.
 i dont think Arohi's charactr will be like Indian Nari ..may be we will get to know Chikoo is not so sweet fruit  what he looks like ...I DONT THINK even if AROHI gets married to CHIKOO ..she will fall for him or accept him like a old fashioned indian wife .may be we will get to see ....personal journey of Arohi too.i
 i am so dying to see karan and kritika 's best performances even if it will be sad to watch and i will cry buckets .
i dont even know what i m writing ..just jo man me aaya i am writing it doen ..like u say DIL SE
shilpa