Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/1-Epi 53]

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

We are all heartbroken  after reading the news today herehttp://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8586-arohi-gets-married-to-cheeku-in-kitani-mohabbat-hai.htm.  It was a zor ka jhatka to me as I couldnot believe something like this can happen on KMH.  

Miscarriage is painful, why should a character loose the baby  who is supposed to be the 'wind of change' , for arjuhi to separate.   the multiple marraige is a slap on sanctity of marraige,  where a girl who loves someone marries someone cries loads, husband unhappy, wife unhappy, lover unhappy, what is the charm in it.  I say arohi should runaway , let her get out of that house then she is a free bird, she starts to dream again wants to live again. 

With this marraige Arohi is going to loose her innocense  and  she wont be the same  high spirited girl we saw.  What did arjun get in his life till now ,  he till now had only two precious moments in his life one is raashi's baby, now even the baby will be gone and second  is Arohi and he won't have her either.  why should he suffer all the time ?

I wont say I will stop watching the show or anything like that  I will still try to look for that 'ray of hope'.    But  we cant be  quiet, we have to show that we protest and do not like this  track,  Karan and Kritika are excellent actors and their  potential needs to be used fully, with this track we  are only going to see them sad and mad, yes it will be intense but they wont be together.   This is a  youth show we want to see them in happy go lucky - hum tum mode.   

Show that you care and let us all  hit KMH2 fb wall and ask them to keep the KMH essence intact ,  

also  reply to nisha's post  on kmh2 fb page

vote in this poll

and share your view, copy paste whatever you write here and on their wall,  in this discussion topic.

Request to the CVs :

There can be a separation track for arjuhi but not at the expense  of miscarraige and marraige,  please change the script.  Arjun can turn into bad boy again , we can see Arjun Singhania any time,   but not by sacrifising Arohi and Raashi's baby.   Especially  Arohi - Cheeku  wedding is  a big NO NO .   That will be the most wierdest part to watch.  It is hightime  chiku's real face is  revealed.  

Edited by kavyasam - 11 January 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IF-Olly-ObodroKargoshMariaa.SGSobtiObsessionAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Res! But I missed the episode because there was a power cut. just got sorted. Can someone post the episode links, please?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Well i am highly disappointed and sad after reading the article Cry.How can arohi get married to chiku,this is ridiculous :Cry.Kmh1 was unique and magical thats y we demanded a sequel.But then wat's dis?? AngryThis is like atypical ekta soap where the lead gets married,Then extra marital affairDead .OHH GOD CAN'T IMAGINE kMH2 WITH ALL THIS Cry.I noe if arjuhi reunite so early then the show would come to an end but den this is not done .they  can show like arohi doesnt get married to anyone.Tht would be fine.I also want the old arjun back but then arohi getting married to chiku is unacceptable .Thumbs Down
~Vaishnavi

Edited by summergirl92 - 11 January 2011 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianAmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasam

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
u know kavya i am still looking for a ray of hope..Unhappy...and ya from today onwards i will watch kmh 2 from arjun's POV coz its fully arjun/s story....its arjun's life..all his happiness,sadness,sufferings.....

for me arohi was the worst character toay..felt like slapping  her..Angry....i wud suggest as kavya said we shud keep on requesting kmh 2 pages and the addresses as kavya posted....and also watch this story as if u r reading someones autobiography..coz for me its no more arjuhi now..Broken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Just finished watching the episode.   If I had not read the article I would have seen it in a different way but after reading I just looked for  clues  that might be given for future track  what I observed that is raising my hopes:

1.  DJ notices Arohi is sad and not interested in choice of saree.
2    Biji slapping arjun to regain confidence and saying that they have to plan
      something     to unite  Arjuhi  :)
3.   Biji  choosing the saree and later giving it to Arohi saying ' tum sabse khubsoorat   
      dulhan banogi :)
4.   KSA spotting arjun saving chiku and  also freeing him from the case going against
       his principles which is a very big step.

Plus : in the video posted by olly  Karan's  choice of words "pyaraa sa twist" gives lot of hope.

My wish DJ,Biji and KSA together to do something at the last minute of the wedding.  

I could not watch 3rd part  but by reading the update I now think the arohi also saying arjun might have stolen and later  the file is with arjun so ample room for her to misunderstand him again.

Biji's 'jo faisla kisiki jindagi barbaad karde woh galat hai aur jo faisla kisiki jindagi abaad karde woh sahi hota hai'  I thot this will apply to arohi's wedding but no it was only to free  arjun from the case.   rajveer   . ise kehte hai sote sher ko jagana, why are  you taking panga with arjun wantedly, u think he will  forget all this.

I really liked how arohi went back to arjun to stop the fight and even though they just had a meltdown (in ydays epi) they again fought like before (this again gave me hope), and arohi comes back running to biji and asks her to take the saree she doesnt want it. Embarrassed she is still the sweet innocent arohi,   arjun ise bachao please.

three cheers to micks for telling chiks 'tum jaise battameez aadmi ko samjhane ka ek hi tareeka hai , hath pair todke phek diya jaye' go mickey Thumbs Up do it tab shaadi postpone ho jaayegi aur arjuhi elope ho jayenge. but nai don turned deewana, imandaar, chuhe ka bodygaurd had to interfere, arjun mahatma banna chod arohi ko patao AngryOuch 

It is not a big secret anymore,  may Rudra did some  mistake which kartar did not forgive so rudra went to jail hence bua se shaadi got cancelled, so rudra turns  more evil and becomes donConfused

when raashi's pregency track was introduced the situation was that arjun might take revenge,  but then she made him promise on the baby so I was happy that,   this is why the baby track was introduced to make him leave everything  but now the miscarriage track is going to break both rashi and arjun. Broken Heart

Even though the above points give me hope   the article precisely states she will marry chiku ,Angry gosh it is so hard to digest the fact that arjun will be unhappy again.  dont know what to think now.  I couldnot even tolerate the glimpse of him trying to sit close to her Dead ,  Arjun Singhania  come back do something kidnap her or kidnap chiku or jalao mandap kuch bhi karo bas shaadi mat hone dena.   We can still see separation track with out her getting married to the clown .  

Edited by kavyasam - 11 January 2011 at 2:50pm

shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

you know.. this video gives me some hope.. listen to karan.. he says "shaadi ke baad pyara twist hai".Big smile. ab arohi aur chiku ki shaadi itni depressing baat hai.Angry. karan couldnt possibly be referring to that combo could he? ppl what do ya think? 

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 January 2011 at 8:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

olly is  our ray of hope - karan saying 'aage jo twist hai woh bahut hi pyara hai ' and the anchor saying ' use pata hai ki dulhabia woh hi le jayega '  ,  it is raising my hopes now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top