Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Arjun is Finally Free!!!!

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
DJ and arohi are looking through clothes and arhoi says we'll take it back on our way home.... Then arjun's biji and rashi come and they want the same saree arohi wants.... they go towards arohi to ask her but they bump into arjun and he takes there blessing.... arjun tells them that he might have lost aohi because of one mistake that wasnt his fault.... biji slaps him....

chikku looks for arjun and a person tells him that the singhiana is in the trail room and chikku goes there and starts screaming for him to come out and mickhal comes out....

Rashi asks why did you slap arjun and biji tells him that he should win her by any cost.... biji goes to dadi and they both start to fight..... arohi goes to arjun and tells him to stop his dadi but arjun tells her to stop here dadi.... arohi goes to them and says that she doesnt want the saree and biji says that the saree will look beautiful on you.... arohi takes her blessing and then biji leaves....

Mickhal comes in front of chikku and he's about to hit chikku but chikku keeps walking around and when he's about to hit him arjun holds mickhal's hand..... mickhal says you'll fight me for him and then says that im not going against my family im just doing my job..... kartar sees this and then he walks away.... mickhal takes the girl and leaves too.....

kartar goes to biji and greets her.... biji tells him that a thing that ruins a person's life is a wrong decision but a decision that makes some one life good is a right one and they leave.....

Everyone is dancing in front of arohi and chikku..... chikku keeps going closer to arohi and she trys to get up but gauri makes her sit..... shefali confronts gauri saying you didnt want arohi to find out and gauri says that chikku didnt throw the party his bodyguard did.....

Arohi's dad goes to the study but he doesnt find the file so he goes down and tells everyone to stop it.... then he tells them that i figured out his reason to be here and that he's here to steal all the proofs that we have against him..... everyone is shocked and arjun is confused....

arjun asks what file and arohi's dad tells him to be quiet..... kartar tells him that he cant blame arjun without proof and prove it before blaming him.... kartar says that arjun was in front of the whole time.... arohi comes from behind and says that if someone stole it then its him.... kartar says you guys can believe whatever you want but i know for sure that he didnt do it.....

chikku tells arjun to get the car ready and he leaves..... arjun is near the car when kartar comes there and arjun tells him that his family thinks he's a liar and then he says that he's telling the truth this time.....  arjun tells him that he doesnt care about that and that they can punish him for as many years as they want and i'll take the blame my self.... kartar tells him that i know your telling the truth and arjun asks then who stole them and kartar says i did..... arjun goes to him and asks him why didnt he tell anyone inside..... Kartar says that he sees that he is really changing and that today for the first time he's doing something against the law and trying to improve a criminal..... kartar gives him the file and arjun asks what is this and kartar tells him that it's his police file..... arjun asks why is he giving it to him and kartar says that police file are against criminals not good people.... then he tells arjun that none of the police has clues against him and says your free....

please read the WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this episode is cause for concern.. kartar is finally realizing his mistake and accepting that criminals can change.. and if the storyline takes after the article and arohi marries kabootar 😭and arjun goes back to crime.. kartar will never trust arjun again.. and thats never good news..!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

to add to our worries, arjun might totally giveup on love coz.. arohi mistrusted him so much that she is ready to believe tht he would throw tht party and steal the file.. 

i am scared of the future storyline ppl.. hope both the dadi(s) do us a favor and help arjuhi out..
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
scoobydoo_10 thumbnail
I don't understand why I'm reading and watching KMH even after getting the worst news that Arohi will get married to Cheeku milkshake.

Feels horrible.

But thanks for the update Rosh.
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u very mich 4 the update.
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank a thousand times 😊
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know kartar sa has been changing but i some where suspect is he trying to fool arjun, by handing him his own file and doing this everyone will think arjun really stole the file.

Oh nooo i think my brains are thinking negative because of all the negative news i discussed on the forum today. May be i will take some rest
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 😊 

Yes Arjun is finally free of his criminal nametag! But does this mean that everything will be happy ever after? Will Arjun and Arohi get married so soon and live happily?

I dont think so..

There is more to this that meets the eye. I think maybe daddu's trust will probably backfire and Arjun will once again step into the criminal world...who knows why he might do that? Maybe Rudre will play a game to get him back as he was his most reliable son?

Don't know whats going to happen but I can safely say I dont feel very good about it all.

But hey! This is what makes KMH2 the show it is and because of it WE ALL LOVE IT!!! ❀️
chandni2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lets hope for the best πŸ˜²