India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Arjun is Finally Free!!!!

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
DJ and arohi are looking through clothes and arhoi says we'll take it back on our way home.... Then arjun's biji and rashi come and they want the same saree arohi wants.... they go towards arohi to ask her but they bump into arjun and he takes there blessing.... arjun tells them that he might have lost aohi because of one mistake that wasnt his fault.... biji slaps him....

chikku looks for arjun and a person tells him that the singhiana is in the trail room and chikku goes there and starts screaming for him to come out and mickhal comes out....

Rashi asks why did you slap arjun and biji tells him that he should win her by any cost.... biji goes to dadi and they both start to fight..... arohi goes to arjun and tells him to stop his dadi but arjun tells her to stop here dadi.... arohi goes to them and says that she doesnt want the saree and biji says that the saree will look beautiful on you.... arohi takes her blessing and then biji leaves....

Mickhal comes in front of chikku and he's about to hit chikku but chikku keeps walking around and when he's about to hit him arjun holds mickhal's hand..... mickhal says you'll fight me for him and then says that im not going against my family im just doing my job..... kartar sees this and then he walks away.... mickhal takes the girl and leaves too.....

kartar goes to biji and greets her.... biji tells him that a thing that ruins a person's life is a wrong decision but a decision that makes some one life good is a right one and they leave.....

Everyone is dancing in front of arohi and chikku..... chikku keeps going closer to arohi and she trys to get up but gauri makes her sit..... shefali confronts gauri saying you didnt want arohi to find out and gauri says that chikku didnt throw the party his bodyguard did.....

Arohi's dad goes to the study but he doesnt find the file so he goes down and tells everyone to stop it.... then he tells them that i figured out his reason to be here and that he's here to steal all the proofs that we have against him..... everyone is shocked and arjun is confused....

arjun asks what file and arohi's dad tells him to be quiet..... kartar tells him that he cant blame arjun without proof and prove it before blaming him.... kartar says that arjun was in front of the whole time.... arohi comes from behind and says that if someone stole it then its him.... kartar says you guys can believe whatever you want but i know for sure that he didnt do it.....

chikku tells arjun to get the car ready and he leaves..... arjun is near the car when kartar comes there and arjun tells him that his family thinks he's a liar and then he says that he's telling the truth this time.....  arjun tells him that he doesnt care about that and that they can punish him for as many years as they want and i'll take the blame my self.... kartar tells him that i know your telling the truth and arjun asks then who stole them and kartar says i did..... arjun goes to him and asks him why didnt he tell anyone inside..... Kartar says that he sees that he is really changing and that today for the first time he's doing something against the law and trying to improve a criminal..... kartar gives him the file and arjun asks what is this and kartar tells him that it's his police file..... arjun asks why is he giving it to him and kartar says that police file are against criminals not good people.... then he tells arjun that none of the police has clues against him and says your free....

please read the WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 11 January 2011 at 8:15am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondagirlpower2101ashmarninIf.rockerzscoobydoo_10beautifulbcsamyraSabeeqaKhananeishikaek43cloud.9Tamy95princess_star11worldequalsyousimplytoxicMallu_galKhaLidaHNikki_CkamnabipsDhara_sipkknd06Anu-Ananyarasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamxTimaxtinselSiddhi_

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanks sweets :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
this episode is cause for concern.. kartar is finally realizing his mistake and accepting that criminals can change.. and if the storyline takes after the article and arohi marries kabootar Cryand arjun goes back to crime.. kartar will never trust arjun again.. and thats never good news..!!!!Thumbs Down

to add to our worries, arjun might totally giveup on love coz.. arohi mistrusted him so much that she is ready to believe tht he would throw tht party and steal the file.. 

i am scared of the future storyline ppl.. hope both the dadi(s) do us a favor and help arjuhi out..

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 January 2011 at 8:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11lilindiangurl13

scoobydoo_10 Newbie
scoobydoo_10
scoobydoo_10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I don't understand why I'm reading and watching KMH even after getting the worst news that Arohi will get married to Cheeku milkshake.

Feels horrible.

But thanks for the update Rosh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigj66lilindiangurl13

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

lilindiangurl13

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thank u very mich 4 the update.

lilindiangurl13

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thank you.Smile

lilindiangurl13

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index