Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Reasons for Loving Dutta/Mishal (Page 5)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Sigh. Why do I love him? I could go on and on! Day Dreaming

Dutta is more than just a hero. He's a little bit of you, a little bit of me. He's essentially a man who values goodness, strives towards it. Circumstances made him what he is, but it hasn't killed his soul. He thinks he is soulless, but his basic flaw is that he's got a cracked soul. He feels too much. They say, the greater a man's soul, the deeper he loves. This is true of Dutta! Inspite of being a murderer, his bone-deep decency makes him a human being who's revered and admired. And loved.

I believe that he's been wandering about restlessly all his life in search of the only thing that can set him free, love. He is capable of love. A love so deep that it will rock his soul. He's on the path to discovery, but I believe that all his pain, his struggle, the war he's had with the world and himself was always for love. A love he'd been denied ever since he's known the world. Maybe AS loves him, but that love always had shades of regret, and guilt. For he is, and will remain the son of the man who murdered her husband. And while she does love him, he also had to shoulder the responsibility of the whole family at a tender age. That kind of killed the child in him. Then his sisters, who've always pretended to love him, but never quite realized their blessings. They've made his life hell, and I doubt if Dutta could ever connect to any of them. The only selfless love he'd ever known was from Baji. But Baji, being a guy has his limitations. He hasn't always been able to read Dutta, although he loves him to death. Seema's betrayal killed Dutta's innocence and his faith in women. Naku is the answer to all his questions. The selfless love he's been searching for all along. The home his heart has been searching for. She is the one who will set him free, and bring peace to his soul.

I've never known a character as deep and soulful as this. He represents me, and you, coz basically we all spend our lives in search of that one thing, love. The fact that Dutta's retained his goodness, innocence, his honesty inspite of being in a profession like this, that kinda stands out. He's fighting the world,and I know he will win! This gives me hope for myself too!  

The credit, of course, goes to Mishal. He emotes with his eyes, and his silence awes me at times. There's so much pain there. He can say a million words without saying anything!

To be cont..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inoshshruti10augustsub_rosaPyari_Zahra-Huma-

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Why I love Dutta/ Mishal……..well this is the most easy question I have been ever put up with………and I guess will also be the longest answer I have ever written till date…………..

First things first……..zindagi mein koi mishal jaisaa ho toh har pal khaas aur khobsurat bann jaata hai………..aur zindagi mein agar koi dutta ho tab toh ZINDAGI HII JANNAT BANN JAATI HAI!..............

Ok since Mishal's birthday is on august 18……….here r 18 reasons why I love him sooooooooooooo much!...............

1)      You r the man who made Dutta Patil what he is today………..if colors people had not taken up u for the role………..i don't think the show would have been anywhere today!..............U make Dutta just sooooooooo real!............

2)      You r a brilliant actor…….beacause u don't just act……….but u almost live the character making it believable for all of us………..

3)      Your smile…………awwwwwwwwww………..I just love ur smile…………..its just sooooooooo gorgeous Mishal………….i mean……….ur lips curl up into a smile and its just a matter of time and my whole world lightens up seeing u happy………….

4)      Your eyes……….OMG……….ur eyes speak volumes………..even if u don't utter a word………….Your eyes just say it all!............Inn aakhon mein sach mein………doob jaaney ko mann kartaa hai………..lagtaa hai bas dekhtii rahoon………..Like Taaktey rehtey tujhko saanjh saverey….MISHAL KE nainon mein basiyaa jaisey ………..Nain sheeba ke!..............

5)      Your dedication to ur work is also sooo evident………..6 months back when u had that surgery done…..u returned to the sets asap……….and in one of the videos of offscreen tasha in jungle………..inspit of u being uncomforatable and looked in pain………u were working without any fuss………..

6)      I also love ur lovely attitude towards life………ALWAYS U HAVE THAT SMILE ON UR FACE!.............and on the sets……….its all about Mishal doing masti….masti………and more masti………….I wish u always remain like that……….

7)      Your funloving attitude is just sooooooo adorable mishal……..I still remember how u had deflated the tyre of one of ur costar's new car!..........Too ggoo an naughty!.............

8)      Tour family oriented nature just leaves me in awe Mishal………..I just loved it when saw on ur FB profile where u had written something like….Love u mom and day…..one day will make u proud………..(well dear……..doing ltl and becoming a heartthrob of soooooooo many girls and getting sooo much fame u have surely done ur parents proud!........)………….

9)      You r godfearing……….Just like me………..and dekhaa jaaye……….toh binaa bhagwanjii ke……….(Mishal+Sheeba=Mishee)………….Mishee kii life kii gaadi aagey badh hii nahiin sakti………..

10)  Your dressing sense……….Awsomeeeeeeeeeee loved it when u walked the redcarpet of ita in black formals and also at lion's club awards………..u went on stage in black formal and violet shirt……Literally setting the stage on fire!............

11)  Your truthfulness and honesty………..its something I really love about u mishal…….and its always evident in ur interviews………….Jo dil mein hotaa hai wahi muh par bhii hotaa hai…………..

12)  Then ur offscreen presence on the sets of ltl is just sooooooooooooo sweet…………u keep everyone around u happy and smiling just like urself!.............Doing pangaas with mahi…………enjoying with neetu and ayi sahib on the sets…………..and infact I noticed that in one of the videos of u me and tv……….coverage of the ganpati sthapna at patil niwas………..u stood soooo cutely with little sethjii……….and as they brought in ganeshji's huge idol………..u made vinay move out of way lest he would get injured…………

13)  Ok………one thing more I just love about u is that u r a true gentleman……….the way u walked the red carpet at ITA awards with ur sister arm in arm…………or when u gave an interview with ayi sahib……….u let her do the talking and din't interrupt her……….just standing and smiling by her side……….and also once when they showed how u broughts neetu's fav food to sets as she loved what ur mom made……….how sweet………..

14)  I also like the way u r always  full of energy on the sets……even while shooting for tasha scenes in the jungle………..that smile of urs was intact on ur face inspite of all the hardwork and u just had noooo complaints!..........

15)  Then…….i alos just love the way u r sooo friendly and chilled out with everyone on the sets………..whthere its ur costars or the members of the crew…………like just last week when they showed u do masti with the make up man and fooling around with the lightman and spot boys…………how nice of u mishal…………

16)  I just adored it when u said in an interview that u know a girl want monetary security in life from the man she marries…………..and u won't settle till u r able to ensure this……….shows how clear ur fundaas r towards life and alos how realize ur responsibilities and respet someone's opinion……….

17)  I too like the way u r never hypocratic in what u say……..what u believe in……u r fearless enough to say it in media…………..and I guess everyone know what I am talking about………..

18)  Ok last but not the least……..I LOVE U SOOOOOO MUCH COZ of the fact,,,,,,,,that u r a leo too………..ITS THE ONE THING THAT CONNECTS U TO ME…………OUR SAME BIRTH SIGNS!…………Leos r the best and sooooooooooo r u Mishal…………

To sum in just one line…………U r Rockstar (Mishal) Raheja!...............Clap

Love sheeba……….Embarrassed

Dutta coming soon................51 reasons why i love him...............Embarrassed

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 January 2011 at 6:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august--SONEE---Carrie--Huma-

Go to top