Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Reasons for Loving Dutta/Mishal (Page 4)

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ltl_fan]Loved your post Shashi.  Thank You.

Bravo to the whole ltl team for giving us a character like Dutta - never ever seen on Indian TV.  Truely hope that the channels, ph and all concerned (you too Mishal Wink) are reading this topic.
It seems we all can't get enough of Dutta and Tasha Love Story.  ClapClap

Lets bring back the magic of LTL CVs.

Hi,
Shashi

I totally agree with you and all the other posts regarding our one and only Dutta.To me he has always been the heart and sole of LTL He is special to all of us in so many ways. I agree with what Ltl_fan says above and I would like to suggest that we send copies of our post regarding what Dutta and MR mean to us, to the Channel, PH and maybe MR so they realise as well. We cant take it for granted that they come to our forum to see our response.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Well,  such nice words have been written already, I'll write the character sketch that my kids age 6 and 4 have in mind. I'll use the exact words they use when they see the characters on screen.

Kala - Dutta Bow's  bad guy sister 

(Bow- they pronounce it as in take a bow...hasn't Dutta earned it Clap, bad guy  -they mean evil)

Naku - Bow's girl

Baji - bow's friend

and that  sums up the LTL for my family. Its Dutta all the way.

Sorry folks, I've tried hard to explain it to them that its is Naku's stoooorrrrrrry and she is from a chawl. They just don't get it and neither do I. Such is the aura of Dutta, created very diligently by the writers and magnificently executed on screen by Mishal. May god bless them all Smile ,take a bow!

-Ships

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

loveumishalLaTuLaKavitaDRCrystal29-Fivr-sub_rosaskavitha08ivy_11MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking-Huma-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivansh

Well,  such nice words have been written already, I'll write the character sketch that my kids age 6 and 4 have in mind. I'll use the exact words they use when they see the characters on screen.

Kala - Dutta Bow's  bad guy sister 

(Bow- they pronounce it as in take a bow...hasn't Dutta earned it Clap, bad guy  -they mean evil)

Naku - Bow's girl

Baji - bow's friend

and that  sums up the LTL for my family. Its Dutta all the way.

Sorry folks, I've tried hard to explain it to them that its is Naku's stoooorrrrrrry and she is from a chawl. They just don't get it and neither do I. Such is the aura of Dutta, created very diligently by the writers and magnificently executed on screen by Mishal. May god bless them all Smile ,take a bow!

-Ships

LOLL your kids are toooooooooo cute for words, Ships!  That is like the cutest thing possible..."Bow's girl....Bow's friend"LOLLOL....see even KIDS get it and then there are some delusional ppl floating around who think this show is about "Nakku being from a basti"ErmmLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsCrystal29-Fivr-sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsAyeChavannikabeeraspeaking-Huma-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Ships: Awww! Dutta "Bow"... I love it!! ROFLI am SO tempted too call Dutta, "Bow"! ROFL Ships, would your kids claim copyright if I start calling Dutta "Bow" instead of "Bhau"..? Embarrassed ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08AyeChavanni

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Ships: Awww! Dutta "Bow"... I love it!! ROFLI am SO tempted too call Dutta, "Bow"! ROFL Ships, would your kids claim copyright if I start calling Dutta "Bow" instead of "Bhau"..? Embarrassed ROFLROFLROFL
@ Fivr -- Oh! so sweet of you, they would be so Happy, feel free to use "BOW"
@nuret - thank you, I'll definitely tell them my friends liked  their take about things. U r right -- even kids get it!!!

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 11 January 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
SmileSometimes back I met my neice's 4 year old daughter & asked her which serials  do u like to watch, she replied Dattabhau's serial & she told me entire story of what happened in last episod, which was quite funny.When I was posting on FB website, my sister told me write strong words that is what her entire office team has told her,as they get future track's news from me, so Datta's fans are from all age groups.Smile

ships-Huma-

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Well I will start my comment by saying that I am not too good with words it's hard for me too put down in writing what I feel so I'm gonna do a bit of plagiarism I was humming this tune when I remembered this post about why we live Mishal/Dutta for me it kind of sums up what I think about Mushal's acting talents and how he portrays our beloved Dutta Bhau
Well here it is

it's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
without saying a word you can light up the dark
try as i may i can never explain
what i hear when you don't say a thing

the smile on your face lets me know that you need me
there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
the touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fall
you say it best when you say nothing at all

all day long i can hear people talking out loud
but when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
try as they may they can never defy
what's been said between your heart and mine

the smile on your face lets me know that you need me
there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
the touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fall
you say it best, when you say nothing at all (Boyzone nothing at all)

I remember the scene where Nakku gives back the Manalsutar to Dutta he spoke volumes through his eyes the way he looked at her when she left so many emotions you could read.
When he regained conciseness after Annas men took Nakku I have watched that scene again and again just 4 those few lines (main theri anthariyan nilaal duhgah Annaaaaaash) but more than those lines I watch it for the scream that comes after so many emotions in a scream? Anger,hate,fear,sadness,love there are many more such scenes if I list them here this post will go on forever.
The main point I am trying to put across is that eho gave us these moments Mishal Raheja that's who an actor who can act without speaking with just his movements all I can say is I have never seen a character like Dutta before maybe because there never has been one but Dutta is who he is because Mishal makes him that way.
There is no Dutta Bhau if there is no Midhal
Okay sorry if this post is a bit long but I still don't think I have done justice to Mishal's acting let's just hope the PH makes him stay but even if he leaves an actor like him will surely be successful in whatever role they portray weather it's on the small screen or weather it's on the big screen.
Well that's enough of my rambling just like to add.
NO MR=NO DUTTA
NO DUTTA=NO LTL
Signing out Ruya

kabeeraspeaking-Huma-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Hey Shashi

I was a bit busy yesterday and so did not get to this wonderful post.. very well written and some beautiful thoughts and views shared by so many people..Indeed Mishal is one luck guy as he is being showered with so much love and good wishes here by all of us and he truly deserves every bit o it, as he has given us a priceless gift in the form of Dutta!!

I am not sure I can differentiate between the two now..they are both one and the same to me.

And asking for reasons as to why I love Dutta/Mishal is like asking a mother why she loves her kids. Bas ho jata hain.. there is no stopping the love I have for Dutta here and to Mishal who gave me Dutta.. I am a person who thinks from my heart always and I find that in Dutta and so can relate to him so much.. I love the fact he is a solid guy..wears his heart on his sleeves and has no shame in admitting his love in front of all.. he is one friend anyone would want in their lives.. a lover/husband who will love you for eternity and his love sees only your heart and nothing else.. he is a son and brother who fulfils every wish of his mum and sisters and cares for every need of his family..he protects all of them and asks for nothing in return.. it broke my heart when they showed him coming home drunk and searching for food in that house..that is Dutta.. never asking for anything and always giving..happy in the fact that people around him are happy.. he lost his youth and the fun filled days of his youth so that he could give all the comforts in life to his family.. now, if that is not selfless then what it..

But above all, Dutta taught me that come what may, never give up..there will be times when you feel you have lost everything, but you still don't give up.. you will have to get up and deal with the world and not hide in a corner.. he has taught me never to walk away without finishing off a task, he has taught me to always give my 100% and he has taught me that being human is ok.. he has taught me that to show one's emotions is ok, he has taught me to find happiness in the small things in life..

Mishal.. U are Dutta for me and just like Dutta, don't give up.. stay strong and continue as our Dutta.. we love you

Vandu

sub_rosa-Huma-

Go to top