Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Reasons for Loving Dutta/Mishal (Page 3)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Reserved
Edited:
Gr8 post Shashi...Thumbs Up
reason y i love Mishal is because he made me fall in love with Dutta Sri Ram Patil...
i have never fell in love with any character....this is the first time i have fallen in love with someone....and that too a Don.....LOL
All thanx to Mishal....he made me fall in love with Dutta...coz he breathes life into him...makes him look real....and makes us live with Dutta....
Mishal u rock....Clap

Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 January 2011 at 6:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Huma-

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Awesome post buddy !!!.

Coming to the topic of the day..........Why we love Dutta? Why I love Dutta. Its plain simple if I can state it in a word or two, I love him because he is "Complex" . He is an enigma for me and I love reading personalities. It can be anyone real or reel, I love anaylising them. When it comes to Dutta, the more I think I know him, the more he surprises me with his acts and at the end of the day it all looks perfectly in sync with his characterization. I have to state the fact that Mr Mishal Raheja is one lucky chap to have gotten this role. Its once in a life time thing to be part of such a complex and endearing characterization and the best part , the whole team of writers put their heart and soul when they write that character. Its obvious from the way it has been carved all through.

The day he started off in the show.........Did anyone think he would be like this?. This complex? This hard to cut-through. This amazing to watch?.  I thought it will be like any other character in the soap world. But then the way each day progressed with each layer of his character being peeled , slowly, steadily and making us fall in love with him and his love.............It just amazes me to the core. No wonder I have vowed not to watch any other soap after this. This is the only soap I watch now and thats because its the only soap that has this character which I would do anything to watch on screen.

Dutta is Dutta. No other character can ever reach him . He is just one "Mast Item" LOL. Jks apart, he can sway us into the lands of love and he can equally take us to the utter dissapointing lands of gloominess. He has the power to change and ride on our emotions and its all because he is what we dread not to be but yet love to watch. He is an awesome guy with great heart and unbelievable prejudice. But then who would love to watch a saint? Its no fun watching someone too good LOL.

Dutta is the center of attraction in this soap though it started off as Nakkus story. I dont blame anyone if they think this is Duttas story and Nakku is just part of it. Past one year we have been shown so much depth in his characterization that its hard to believe the story without him. Its him and his relations, his thoughts, his reactions, his aspirations and his demons. Nothing else can change this fact that it was all about him. Nakku was his love, Baaji was his friend, AS was his mother and Kala was his enemy. Chaskar wants to replace him and Suds wants to befriend/backstab him. Madhu wants his love and ppl want his help. If there is no "He", there is nothing in this story. It should sum up why we including everyone in Laagi world care for him.

I will stop now as I can write pages on Dutta and I am too tired writing about him for the last one year LOL. Lastly I would like to say, "No Dutta........and Laagi is as good as Dead"  .............Period !!!

awesome  anu Clap

for i started watch show only for datta. mishal give life to datta. i also stop watching another serial because of ltl something make me stop i did not what it is but i felt like i am cheating on ltl LOL i am one crazy datta fan what to do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyDew-drop-Huma-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Dutta for me is all of the following:
1. He is the most complex character to hit Indian television in a long long time. Could I ever imagine a hard faced criminal having so many layers to his personality, that it is almost driving us to levels of insanity analyzing him. He is like the onion, the more layered it is, the more taste it evokes, similarly, the more they show of Dutta and his complexity, the more involved we as a viewer get into the story.

2. The show is all about Dutta now, his relationships, his enemies, his approach to life, his way of thinking and his obstacles. Nakusha is important, because she completes him, but on her own, her story would not have moved beyond her troubles. The Robinhood saga he has with his town is also a nice element - which is why his negative traits never really matter to the people and almost to us as a viewer, because we know he has a heart of gold.

3. Finally, Mishal the actor who helped define Dutta for us. Such a complex character, such a difficult once in a lifetime roll, so much scope to show detail, emotion, fighting - allright no dancing :), but it has everything else in it, to make it a top notch role and he has given it everything.
His expressions, his brooding, his appearance, gait, everything has Dutta written all over it.
Most people think soaps are watched only by women, but I would like to highlight here, that my Dad watches this show too - and he only watches it for Dutta Patil, because finally he says, there is a man who is the high point of a show and not a moping crying woman, with no strength.

So, finally, I love Dutta the character, I love Mishal as the actor who portrays it so brilliantly, that its like fish to water, Dutta being the fish and Mishal being the water who brings life to it. Take one out and the show will die, us the viewers without the water, and Dutta the character or the fish, who gets life thanks to the water - who is Mishal.

Edited by droopy_asleep - 11 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsshish15mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking-Huma-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I won't write about Dutta now as Anu, Huma, Rose, MB, Nureat already did that. They have covered everything about Dutta. I would love to write about Mishal here.

One of the greatest actors in the history of Indian Television, Mishal Raheja conveys his character 'Dutta' with so much feeling that it's hard to distinguish between fiction and reality. I must confess that He is the only reason I watch 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan' . It's quite a difficult role to play as its does require lot of subtle expressions. It's not easy to portray this character at all. I must applaud him for being honest and sincere with his role here.

Mishal is completely fabulous actor who can light up an entire scene by simply smiling, speaking, or even breathing. he thoroughly deserves all of the praise he is given, and is way too cool to be bothered by any of the mindless criticism thrown his way. He can evoke emotions that no other actor can. The greatest ability of an actor is that he gets deep into the character. I can't separate Dutta and Mishal at all. for me Mishal is Dutta and Dutta can only be Mishal . That's all.

This is the first indian television drama which I have seen and Dutta is the best character of the show. I would humbly request Mishal to reconsider his decision as this role has given him all the fame and adulation. Please Mishal can you stay with us for 5-6 months more and end this journey gracefully. This show has given us many reasons to be happy.

We won't let you go ! We can't . It's way too painful for us to even understand any reasons. We all have faith in you and we hope you won' t fail us. Ouch

Its humble request to the Channel and PH, please don't lose Mishal. Do all you can to make him stay for us.

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 11 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RuyaCrystal29skavitha08shish15MelodiousDreams--SONEE----Sia--Anu-ReddykabeeraspeakingDew-drop-Huma-AreYaar

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Beautifully written everyone !!!
You all have said it ....Clap
I have no words to express how excellently MR has portrayed Dutta's character ..Sometimes I get confused ...should I admire dutta(such a beautiful carved character) or Mishal Raheja (great efforts) who did full justice to this character ....It seems that both are so entangled together that they cant be seperated ...I cant imagine someone else playing dutta's character the feeling itself is killing all of us .
I really hope that MR stays here till the end of the show ....I really do ....

Edited by Sia79 - 11 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreamsAnu-ReddykabeeraspeakingDew-drop-Huma-

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

it  is very relevant  topic  at  this  juncture . we  all  L TL  fans are simply  adore  Dutta  Bhau personality ..  Mishal  has given  this character  to   a  new  dimensions  by his Powerful and  brilliant  acting  . Just  because   of  his  superb acting   we  are  fallen  in   love  with that  strong Male character in spite  of  being  a  Don .   He  is   the   Heart  Beat  (  Dil  Ki Dhakan )  of  LTL . If  Heart  is   gone then  what  will LTL  do ?  How  it is  going to  survive  ? The   wonderful  show  LTL will be  under   "Coma." .and  ultimately  premature death . . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15mussy.jamshed--Sia--Anu-ReddyDew-drop-Huma-

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I am finally here with my part of the comment....

every one has replied so wonderfully that I am confused what else to say I completely agree with all of you, 
dutta's character is unique,deep,intense,complex, his silence speaks, so much is in his expressions that one cannot explain what its like in just few words ...we had long discussions analysing, observing his emotions, expressions body language I am bowled-over  by dutta's aura
and yes it is MR indeed who has made this well written character come alive.....

I love MR's acting and that hooked me to the show and I am crazy about this show that I ever was for any other ....

the magical part about Dutta/Mishal is that I love is TaSha chemistry...
though I see nakku being madly in love with dutta ...but its dutta's character and his fight with himself which makes the love story so special for me....he loved her respected her hated her and now he has all that emotions expressing at once how many actors can do that on screen BRAVO MR IS .....i so love to see when he tries his best to hide his feelings for nakku but fails miserably ... it becomes too evident that he has to fight his own emotions to hate that lady 
i can keep typing and keep saying things when it comes to dutta and TaSha....

he is a Don but never behaves like one instead he is the saviour and well-wisher  of the people of ratnagiri....he is a good human being on top of all which makes him feel guilty of what he does as a part of his work....he is willing to help the needy any time and that quality of his made him meet his love and his soul mate....lovely entry that was i still watch that video and I din't have enough of it I want more such episodes.... which shows MR portraying dutta's  emotions for nakku that he actually has for her...leaving all his prejudices behind and I want them to be lost badly and madly in love with each other......

Its dutta's character which defines nakku's .....mishal's acting has such effect that even nakku's strong character is meaning less without him around....she is incomplete without him they are incomplete without each other....

hoping to have more and more TaSha scenes with of course our Mishal as dutta .......A splendid actor I have ever come across....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagomussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams-Carrie-kabeeraspeakingjani-yeh--Sia---Huma-Dew-drop

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
where 2 start...n wat 2 say...*thinks*...
this is guna take me sum tym...
so ima b bk...Embarrassed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08-Huma-

Go to top