Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Reasons for Loving Dutta/Mishal

Posted: 13 years ago
I just thought of listing reasons for loving Dutta. Intially i though LTL is female lead oriented show like other many Shows.. But after Dutta's entry in LTL, my opinion was changed, Dutta is soul of the Show, I started loving the show. I never thought i will fall in love with Dutta's character ...I loved this Daring amazing DON, Who follows his own rules, Helps people, Dutta patil Patilwadi ka Bhagwan, Patilwadi ka Sher. 
  1. Mishal's (Dutta's) entry scene,  He looked like 70's hero.
  2. Mishal is Great in action Scenes, hardly few people get such roles in serial
  3. Duttta/Mishal's love his Aayi saheb and his sisters
  4. The way he treats poor people and servents
  5. His friendship with Bajji.
  6. The way Dutta treated dark Nakku, Dutta-Nakku conversations
  7. Dutta fall in love with Dark Nakku.
  8. Dutta didnot accept Gori Nakku, which shows mirror to Dutta's character.
  9. TASHA  LOVE STORY

Dutta is a strong character, He can fight with whole world but... he will never doubt is family members, He trust them so much. Mishal is a wonderful actor.. has amazing body language, HIS EYES SPEAKS. There are hundreds of reasons why we like Dutta. We have enjoyed each and every scene, because of you we started liking other characters also.If Mishal leaves the show.. then it is end of LTL. We cannot accept any new actor  (it could be SRK) as our Dutta.. we will stop watching the show. Please Mishal donot leave the show. We love you a lot. Please change your mind and continue the great work you are doing in LTL please 😭😭😭

I am not a good writer, you people share your view points why you like Dutta's character.I think Anu, sheeba, sara, lovemishal can list more no of reasons why we love Dutta..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great topic Shashi! 

i'll state my comments later.. 

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love the topic............... comments reserved

edit add:

evry body has said it all that i wanted to say ...and now mussy has even showed how much she adores mishal haan mussyπŸ˜›......
now what shud i writeπŸ˜•

wait i will be back i promise πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great topic!

One of the main reasons I like Dutta is that he is very honest...he is honest with his emotions and with people...He does not mask anything. And even if he hides some emotion, it is not of his own accord..it is because he has no control over that! That is amazing...and the reason we understand him so much is because of the writers and the actor...it is the perfect equation. I hope the equation stays intact and we get to enjoy LTL-2011 as we did in 2010! fingers crossed😊
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The deep, deep honesty & sincerity in his eyes. (In both Dutta & Mishal)
The basic GOODNESS.
The Family Man.
And the most important for me :The Aura of Protection & Power around him.Its a rarest of rare quality in a human being, one that I have yet to see & I crave fanatically.Even Patil Niwas looks vulnerable & abandoned when its shown that D is out of the house on work but when home even if he is in one of the rooms & not visible, to me PN seems like a fiercely guarded fortress.D possesses that kind of Aura.😍
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very good post Shashi....

Dutta is indeed the heart and soul of the show...And Mishal has breathed  a soul into Dutta...

He has so beautifully enacted every aspect of Dutta, which has made us fall in love with Dutta and LTL more and more every day.

Dutta was a don with a golden heart.....But he was a don nontheless..ruthless when need be....He could be soft hearted with a person..but when he was ruthless....he was very very intense in that too with the same person...Look how he was with Naku in friendship and later when He thought she betrayed him.....

He did not wait for an opportunity to come his way in which he did not need to say sorry and he would accept Naku..but went ahead and said sorry to her for all his misunderstanding...you'll not find many men doing so.

The way he went ranting and raving when he found the fair Naku..told beauty meant nothing to him....

The list could go on and on......

Many a times....Dutta need not speak anything.....Mishal spoke all with his eyes...his expressions..there could be no one who can take Mishal's place as Dutta...and there could be no one who can take Dutta's place in LTL...

No undercover Cop and no substitute Dutta.....Only and Only Mishal...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Dutta because he is deep. You can't see or understand him at a surface-level. He is confused and conflicted, but he isn't fickle...and even if it doesn't take him to the right conclusions, you can tell that he thinks a lot...there is so much going on inside him...even his silences hold a thousand feelings and words. His desire of wanting to connect with someone on a superior, spiritual level is so beautiful because he isn't just looking for momentary gratification or enjoyment...he wants something pure and real and deep...that yearning and the way it has been portrayed is so rare and enchanting.

Other reasons...he isn't judgmental on the basis of material well-being...he is ready to give anyone an equal chance opportunity at what they have to say or do...when he is wrong and he knows it, he apologizes without a moment's delay...he has an immense sense of gratitude which is never suppressed by his own opinions or circumstances, which always makes him give full credit where it is due, even if to the enemy...he is a man of surprising principles which is such a paradox to the kind of business he is in...when pain and words pour out of him, they are visceral and so raw...there is no pretense with him, ever...and in his own way, he does try to hide what he is feeling but it is always etched out on his face and in his actions...he is too true to be able to hide what he feels.

But yeah, above all...Dutta's silence which is never really silence πŸ˜ There is so much in it...
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Shashi...will get back
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved your post Shashi.  Thank You.

Bravo to the whole ltl team for giving us a character like Dutta - never ever seen on Indian TV.  Truely hope that the channels, ph and all concerned (you too Mishal πŸ˜‰) are reading this topic.
It seems we all can't get enough of Dutta and Tasha Love Story.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lets bring back the magic of LTL CVs.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

I love Dutta because he is deep. You can't see or understand him at a surface-level. He is confused and conflicted, but he isn't fickle...and even if it doesn't take him to the right conclusions, you can tell that he thinks a lot...there is so much going on inside him...even his silences hold a thousand feelings and words. His desire of wanting to connect with someone on a superior, spiritual level is so beautiful because he isn't just looking for momentary gratification or enjoyment...he wants something pure and real and deep...that yearning and the way it has been portrayed is so rare and enchanting.

Other reasons...he isn't judgmental on the basis of material well-being...he is ready to give anyone an equal chance opportunity at what they have to say or do...when he is wrong and he knows it, he apologizes without a moment's delay...he has an immense sense of gratitude which is never suppressed by his own opinions or circumstances, which always makes him give full credit where it is due, even if to the enemy...he is a man of surprising principles which is such a paradox to the kind of business he is in...when pain and words pour out of him, they are visceral and so raw...there is no pretense with him, ever...and in his own way, he does try to hide what he is feeling but it is always etched out on his face and in his actions...he is too true to be able to hide what he feels.

But yeah, above all...Dutta's silence which is never really silence πŸ˜ There is so much in it...

Soooooooooo beautifully said yaar😍 WORDDDD! Especially about his silences and how they hold SO much meaning.....there is SO much going on inside him....and it is so fascinating to watch....a huge part of the credit goes to the way MR has portrayed those silences too.

I also love how human Dutta is.....he's not a paragon of perfection....he is a very principled man like you pointed out but at the same time he is judgemental about other things based on the experiences he's had in life.....like any person, he has his own defense mechanisms....for the very reason that he feels and thinks SO much, he tries to protect himself by blocking himself away from 'emotions' sometimes in his own way......but he never really succeeds.....cuz he is too emotional a guy at heart....there is so much going on like you said.....at the same time he is such a STRONG character.....there is strength in his character that I really admire.....his instinctive protective streak towards the ones he loves......and somewhere I find that child-man paradox to him very endearing as well.....again I think that has something to do with the way MR portrays itπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago