Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Reasons for Loving Dutta/Mishal

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawaldikulolotaani10Fatima82ujju111LaTuLaloveumishalstar1315Ruyalizdarcysss8080divya17-7Crystal29sasha_1mnx12-Fivr-shish15sub_rosaltl_fanmussy.jamshedrama_2010divy609skavitha08Anu-AnanyaPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams-Carrie---SONEE--NainaSengalsuhana19ushankitvc-Azy-kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiImmaculateDreamPrincess_Priya1jani-yehAnu-ReddyAyeChavanni--Sia---Huma-Dew-dropkhushixAreYaar

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Great topic Shashi! 

i'll state my comments later.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Huma-

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
love the topic............... comments reserved

edit add:

evry body has said it all that i wanted to say ...and now mussy has even showed how much she adores mishal haan mussyTongue......
now what shud i writeConfused

wait i will be back i promise TongueLOL

Edited by skavitha08 - 11 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedshish15-Huma-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Great topic!

One of the main reasons I like Dutta is that he is very honest...he is honest with his emotions and with people...He does not mask anything. And even if he hides some emotion, it is not of his own accord..it is because he has no control over that! That is amazing...and the reason we understand him so much is because of the writers and the actor...it is the perfect equation. I hope the equation stays intact and we get to enjoy LTL-2011 as we did in 2010! fingers crossedSmile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82LaTuLaRuyamussy.jamshedskavitha08shish15MelodiousDreams-Carrie---SONEE--Anu-ReddyAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushixDew-drop-Huma-AreYaar

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
The deep, deep honesty & sincerity in his eyes. (In both Dutta & Mishal)
The basic GOODNESS.
The Family Man.
And the most important for me :The Aura of Protection & Power around him.Its a rarest of rare quality in a human being, one that I have yet to see & I crave fanatically.Even Patil Niwas looks vulnerable & abandoned when its shown that D is out of the house on work but when home even if he is in one of the rooms & not visible, to me PN seems like a fiercely guarded fortress.D possesses that kind of Aura.Day Dreaming

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaRuyasasha_1Crystal29mnx12ltl_fanskavitha08mussy.jamshedshish15sub_rosaMelodiousDreams--SONEE---Azy-Anu-Reddyjani-yehkabeeraspeakingkhushixDew-drop-Huma-

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Very good post Shashi....

Dutta is indeed the heart and soul of the show...And Mishal has breathed  a soul into Dutta...

He has so beautifully enacted every aspect of Dutta, which has made us fall in love with Dutta and LTL more and more every day.

Dutta was a don with a golden heart.....But he was a don nontheless..ruthless when need be....He could be soft hearted with a person..but when he was ruthless....he was very very intense in that too with the same person...Look how he was with Naku in friendship and later when He thought she betrayed him.....

He did not wait for an opportunity to come his way in which he did not need to say sorry and he would accept Naku..but went ahead and said sorry to her for all his misunderstanding...you'll not find many men doing so.

The way he went ranting and raving when he found the fair Naku..told beauty meant nothing to him....

The list could go on and on......

Many a times....Dutta need not speak anything.....Mishal spoke all with his eyes...his expressions..there could be no one who can take Mishal's place as Dutta...and there could be no one who can take Dutta's place in LTL...

No undercover Cop and no substitute Dutta.....Only and Only Mishal...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloLaTuLaCrystal29mnx12ltl_fanskavitha08sub_rosamussy.jamshed-Azy---SONEE---Carrie-Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamsAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingAnu-Reddy--Sia--Dew-drop-Huma-khushixAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I love Dutta because he is deep. You can't see or understand him at a surface-level. He is confused and conflicted, but he isn't fickle...and even if it doesn't take him to the right conclusions, you can tell that he thinks a lot...there is so much going on inside him...even his silences hold a thousand feelings and words. His desire of wanting to connect with someone on a superior, spiritual level is so beautiful because he isn't just looking for momentary gratification or enjoyment...he wants something pure and real and deep...that yearning and the way it has been portrayed is so rare and enchanting.

Other reasons...he isn't judgmental on the basis of material well-being...he is ready to give anyone an equal chance opportunity at what they have to say or do...when he is wrong and he knows it, he apologizes without a moment's delay...he has an immense sense of gratitude which is never suppressed by his own opinions or circumstances, which always makes him give full credit where it is due, even if to the enemy...he is a man of surprising principles which is such a paradox to the kind of business he is in...when pain and words pour out of him, they are visceral and so raw...there is no pretense with him, ever...and in his own way, he does try to hide what he is feeling but it is always etched out on his face and in his actions...he is too true to be able to hide what he feels.

But yeah, above all...Dutta's silence which is never really silence Day Dreaming There is so much in it...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLalizdarcyCrystal29mnx12ltl_fanskavitha08mussy.jamshedshish15sub_rosaMelodiousDreams--SONEE---Azy--Carrie-Anu-ReddyAyeChavannikhushixDew-drop-Huma-AreYaar

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Lovely post Shashi...will get back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

Go to top