Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video Update-11th January (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Ho Ho  Ho , I literary ran from work to catch the episode on YT, really rushed, 30 min ka rasta 20 min mei kiya, and it was worth every seconds, I love Suhana, she is a darling!!!! excellent excellent episode , I loved the precap as this is what I wanted her to say " I love Thakur, Basanti should leave"  but ah well almost according to my imagination, SGP absolutely rocked today , no Sonali!!! thank God warna shayad aag laga he daitee bina maachis kay!!! Thnak you CV for giving such a wonderful episode after so long , I almost forgot how it felt to see Suhana in her REAL self, this is it, this is the Suhana we love and want, no rona dhona suits her, and thats the best part, instead of crying and weepingly saying " I love Ishaan , mai apna ghar sansaar chod kar nahi jaongi and blah blah, a bindas attitude. I hope Kyshaps are insured though!!! ha ha I am so so so happy. And my prediction of the actual confession on wednesday came true as well!!!! Aaj SGP CV ko mainay dil say maaf kiya for khuarring us for 2 months!!!!
Tomorrow I am giving myself a day off!!! I deserve it, I have been waiting for this for months , I will eat my rasmali tomorrow not today!!!

Hey me too. I just loved all the flashbacks, they were all too good and needed and very important in Suhana's journey. Ragini's poignant and sweet expression were too good. Ishaan annoyed me though...he's still sitting there...crying..WHAT THE??? Hello Mia go and stop your biwi from going....go and talk to her! man he irritated me today..But the 1st half with Suhana's memories was lovely. nicely done. We got a shot of our GOLDEN SGP (please come back to the full extent)

Remeber I also said that we'll see a glimpse at the end of Tuesday's episode and on Wednesday we'll see the real scene that we have been longing for.......... ahhh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update
im soo glade suhaanah decided to stay
bless ishaan
he's so sweet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Ho Ho  Ho , I literary ran from work to catch the episode on YT, really rushed, 30 min ka rasta 20 min mei kiya, and it was worth every seconds, I love Suhana, she is a darling!!!! excellent excellent episode , I loved the precap as this is what I wanted her to say " I love Thakur, Basanti should leave"  but ah well almost according to my imagination, SGP absolutely rocked today , no Sonali!!! thank God warna shayad aag laga he daitee bina maachis kay!!! Thnak you CV for giving such a wonderful episode after so long , I almost forgot how it felt to see Suhana in her REAL self, this is it, this is the Suhana we love and want, no rona dhona suits her, and thats the best part, instead of crying and weepingly saying " I love Ishaan , mai apna ghar sansaar chod kar nahi jaongi and blah blah, a bindas attitude. I hope Kyshaps are insured though!!! ha ha I am so so so happy. And my prediction of the actual confession on wednesday came true as well!!!! Aaj SGP CV ko mainay dil say maaf kiya for khuarring us for 2 months!!!!
Tomorrow I am giving myself a day off!!! I deserve it, I have been waiting for this for months , I will eat my rasmali tomorrow not today!!!
Hug.....Hug....Hug.........Hug........Hug...Hug......Hug.....Hug

Do i need to say anything Sheems.......????LOL

@shwets
Thanks shwets that was a wonderful job as always girl......Embarrassed kal ka date 11.1.11....... finally in the auspicious number of 5 ones Madam made her confession ka shuruvat..... glad with that......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Sinha18Shwets1502

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thank you soooo much for the update....
sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Precap was just superb - waiting waiting waiting ....
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
thanks sweths

Go to top