Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written/Video Update-11th January (Page 2)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...thanks garima....yep i loved the episode...especially the fun part...it was superb to see the entire family together scared of their bahu...tooo good...

P.S: probably...may not be in discussions...cos watching my show now..and then JDJ....

i tooooo loved tht part yaaa.....comedy in betwn sucha tragedy.....hahaha............SGP ROCKS YAA.....it ws my 2nd most fav scene.....aft....suhana's scenes during the 1st part.........i love the way they showed all imp....n my fav scenes in FB.......superb work by director.....ClapClap........n everybodys acting 2day ws fantastic...........esp in the fun part..............wht comic timing yaaa...........hehehe.......too too good.........nw tom is the actual day......waiitnggggggggg

ohkay!!! never mind girl...u carry on....yep...even i wana watch JDJ.....ragz rocks!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@garima...i was just thinking...wow what bravery by KK...i mean...it was soo funny...telling suhana does not attack living things and all in such situation....it was too good...
sometimes comedy at the wrong time gets irritated...bt this was good...and as u said in ur post...the last part was a bit small...but nevertheless...todays episode was good...especially the first part....

Garima_04-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

@garima...i was just thinking...wow what bravery by KK...i mean...it was soo funny...telling suhana does not attack living things and all in such situation....it was too good...
sometimes comedy at the wrong time gets irritated...bt this was good...and as u said in ur post...the last part was a bit small...but nevertheless...todays episode was good...especially the first part....

i toh blindly agree wid u......bcz most of the times..our views match......LOLLOLLOL
yeah KK......hes fab........yaa...........he ws telling everybody nt 2 get scared....bt u did u look at him.......hw scared HE WAS.....!!! hahaha............gr888 comedy yaaa....seriously.....loved ishaans expression also........n the first part...........m gona watch it again..............everything ws sooo perfect......the scenes.........her exp.............the BACK-GRND SCORE.............whoaaaaaaaa.................SIMPLY MIND-BLOWING..........HEART-PUMPING..........hehe

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@garima....yes yar our views definitely matches a lot...yep..and loved the way KK said to Meeti not to scare him....

yes the first part is definitely worth watching more...i loved all the scenes...i think i left off many scenes in the written update...couldnt remember what all scenes were shown...but loved it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

@garima....yes yar our views definitely matches a lot...yep..and loved the way KK said to Meeti not to scare him....

yes the first part is definitely worth watching more...i loved all the scenes...i think i left off many scenes in the written update...couldnt remember what all scenes were shown...but loved it...

seriously yaa.....i waiitng sum1 posts the 1st part on youtube.....LOLLOL....MEETHI IS CHOOOOO CHWEEET yaaa.............tht lil fairy........shes sucha darling.....loved her dialogue...."tussi ja rahe ho...tussi na jao naa"...........awwwwwwww........shes so good......muaaahh.........hehe.......

n like u mentioned in  another post...i too loved the way she ws picking up gifted stuffs given by ishaaan.....n realising those GOLDEN moments.....she shared wid him.....tht all counted in her realisation.....n it ws very well executed by CVs......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@garima...meeti is too good yar..all her scenes are superb...be it her scenes with suhana or the scene where she cries for a box from rajini..she is too cute...

now waiting for tomrs episode

Garima_04Sinha18

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

@garima...meeti is too good yar..all her scenes are superb...be it her scenes with suhana or the scene where she cries for a box from rajini..she is too cute...

now waiting for tomrs episode

AGREED....

u knw...for past so many days v r saying....WAITING FOR TOM...WAITING FOR TOMS EPI".........hehe............finalyyyyyy tht "TOM" IS GONA COME TOM yar..............haha...........so..

me too.......waiting for tomLOLLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Ho Ho  Ho , I literary ran from work to catch the episode on YT, really rushed, 30 min ka rasta 20 min mei kiya, and it was worth every seconds, I love Suhana, she is a darling!!!! excellent excellent episode , I loved the precap as this is what I wanted her to say " I love Thakur, Basanti should leave"  but ah well almost according to my imagination, SGP absolutely rocked today , no Sonali!!! thank God warna shayad aag laga he daitee bina maachis kay!!! Thnak you CV for giving such a wonderful episode after so long , I almost forgot how it felt to see Suhana in her REAL self, this is it, this is the Suhana we love and want, no rona dhona suits her, and thats the best part, instead of crying and weepingly saying " I love Ishaan , mai apna ghar sansaar chod kar nahi jaongi and blah blah, a bindas attitude. I hope Kyshaps are insured though!!! ha ha I am so so so happy. And my prediction of the actual confession on wednesday came true as well!!!! Aaj SGP CV ko mainay dil say maaf kiya for khuarring us for 2 months!!!!
Tomorrow I am giving myself a day off!!! I deserve it, I have been waiting for this for months , I will eat my rasmali tomorrow not today!!!

Edited by venture - 11 January 2011 at 8:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhajshree_ramGarima_04Sinha18Keenu.G-allizwell-111192Shwets1502

Go to top