India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

And the Dragfest Continues (Page 3)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Yup at these rate i'm worried  to  watch on Monday...... I like the dialog abt " BASANTI " . Now she knows the problem is basanti not thakur / gabbar. Everything was fine until basanti came.Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyShwets1502

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@Shwets- Just curious to no- aaj kal in this forum also MPOV has started pehle to we use to never say this and jo mann mein aata that keh dete the ..we have come a long way I guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04iViewsShwets1502

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

i have always been a silent member of this forum....but after watching a good show going to drains i had to speak my mind....i mentioned in the other thread that SGP may regain its old charm but after watching todays episode,sadly i vl have to eat my words.No it has lost it big time.Its gone beyond repairs.Firstly this whole sona thing was just pathetic.this idea of bringing a girl to make realise suhana her LOVE is too cheesy and filmy...and the idea coming from the elders...is far from reality(as SGP was supposedly close to reality) and stupid.To add to it the actress playing the character sona was Dead

All this just spoilt a potential lovestory..which could have been developed without this SONA.I was  watching SGP on and off(could not bear to see OTTness in a genuinely good serial) since they introduced this sona..and now after watching the dragfest since last 10 days i am off it.Its very sad to see a good show totally ruined....was expecting too much..afterall its a hindi daily soap.But SGP was different with so many wonderful scenes,touching moments between suhana-badimaa,suhana-ishaan,the family bonding of the kashyaps...but its gone.sadly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyinfinity00Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@pooja...yes pooja...but you know...we all normally have the same opinion...so this is one track where we have different opinions from all...and sometimes it is necessary to add MPOV...

i added cos i felt telling about OBS...i din know whether i shud tell or not...so i added...

again strictly MPOV...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-RD-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@pooja...yes pooja...but you know...we all normally have the same opinion...so this is one track where we have different opinions from all...and sometimes it is necessary to add MPOV...

i added cos i felt telling about OBS...i din know whether i shud tell or not...so i added...

again strictly MPOV...LOLLOLLOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@radpat...i would never say SGP is gone...u said u did not like sona track...yes most of us dont like...and this dragfest is included in the sona track...so sona track is not over yet...and when it is over...i think we will get back our SGP...even iam hoping...bt iam confident that SGP will be back after sona track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I know, I had my hopes up high for today. But I am happy to see that our old Suhana is back.

Edited by coolmimz - 11 January 2011 at 8:58am
Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i knwww its dragging to the pt of gettin irritating n losing its charm....the shud have shown d whole scene in continuation at least or else flow gets disrupted

Go to top