And the Dragfest Continues - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@pooja...yes pooja...but you know...we all normally have the same opinion...so this is one track where we have different opinions from all...and sometimes it is necessary to add MPOV...

i added cos i felt telling about OBS...i din know whether i shud tell or not...so i added...

again strictly MPOV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
@radpat...i would never say SGP is gone...u said u did not like sona track...yes most of us dont like...and this dragfest is included in the sona track...so sona track is not over yet...and when it is over...i think we will get back our SGP...even iam hoping...bt iam confident that SGP will be back after sona track...
I know, I had my hopes up high for today. But I am happy to see that our old Suhana is back.Edited by coolmimz - 13 years ago
i knwww its dragging to the pt of gettin irritating n losing its charm....the shud have shown d whole scene in continuation at least or else flow gets disrupted
The way suhana was remembering moments with ishaan and realizing his importance and also feeling that Ishaan is her true love by recollecting all the sweet memories, all the teachings etc....the whole sequence was much much much ...better than the way it was shown in OBS..there they totally failed   in connecting and visualizing all those incidents that can give satisfactions to the viewers that the  lead character is in the process of realization but here they did very very nice work...i can clearly see the realization through all the recollecting scenes whether through inder dialogues..convo of suhana with sid...or teachings by badi maa...all was superb with suhana's expression and realizing that what ishaan did so many things for her....she is not only realizing that she loves ishaan but also feeling that ishaan too loves her😊😊

If they would have shown confession today but failed in that crucial scene then it would be a big failure aur sara confession jhotha sa lagta so no matter if it is delayed by a day...jaha itna intezar kiya....ek din aur sahi but i am happy that They succeed in showing suhana realization scene....it was such a crucial scene of the story and they did excellent job here in which they have failed in OBS..............but in SGP...they just excelled that sceneπŸ‘

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
I know She took her time to remember all this.  But What did Ishaan do , He spend time πŸ˜­ and telling everyone how much he loves Suhana. Why he doesn't do anything besides πŸ˜­ ? He proved in last 2 days πŸ˜­ that he indeed is Rano's son. 
       I hope they finish all these by Friday so that v can watch new track minus Sonali from Monday........... πŸ˜†

@ rdfan

I totally agree with you....all emotional scenes involving suhana are turned into comical ones...i mean this was not the case earlier.If one goes back in june/july episodes of SGP,suhana was potrayed naive,immature yet an emotional girl and not a comic character.Yes she was funny but only when needed and in limits.Just becoz the actress has a good comic timing and ppl like it..u cant make all the scenes comical...a tinge of comedy is ok.
Originally posted by netri

I know She took her time to remember all this.  But What did Ishaan do , He spend time πŸ˜­ and telling everyone how much he loves Suhana. Why he doesn't do anything besides πŸ˜­ ? He proved in last 2 days πŸ˜­ that he indeed is Rano's son. 
       I hope they finish all these by Friday so that v can watch new track minus Sonali from Monday........... πŸ˜†

All I can say about the bold is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Actually I think todays episode was good, the drag part was done last week big time and Ishaan crying and crying upstairs infront of almost everybody, some other scenes here and there could have easily wrapped up bit early. But ah well as I say
" Aaj Nahi Toh Kal ,
Kal Nahi Toh Parsson
Itni Jaldi Kiya Hai Bhai
Jab Serial Ko Chalna Hai Barsoon."

we will get all the emotions once Panna/Raunak, and Deepak/Radha Bua , BadiMaa will get there stories on air, its Suhana so we can make her comic. I liked today,s episode and loved the flash back especially Inder one, and I was glad that Suhana is not forgetting about Sonali and Ishaan,s closeness, whaich was quite realistic, you cant just ignore that.
Originally posted by radpat25

i have always been a silent member of this forum....but after watching a good show going to drains i had to speak my mind....i mentioned in the other thread that SGP may regain its old charm but after watching todays episode,sadly i vl have to eat my words.No it has lost it big time.Its gone beyond repairs.Firstly this whole sona thing was just pathetic.this idea of bringing a girl to make realise suhana her LOVE is too cheesy and filmy...and the idea coming from the elders...is far from reality(as SGP was supposedly close to reality) and stupid.To add to it the actress playing the character sona was 🀒

All this just spoilt a potential lovestory..which could have been developed without this SONA.I was  watching SGP on and off(could not bear to see OTTness in a genuinely good serial) since they introduced this sona..and now after watching the dragfest since last 10 days i am off it.Its very sad to see a good show totally ruined....was expecting too much..afterall its a hindi daily soap.But SGP was different with so many wonderful scenes,touching moments between suhana-badimaa,suhana-ishaan,the family bonding of the kashyaps...but its gone.sadly.

I know my dear, I have felt the same since the Sona track began. I also expressed how disgusting it is that the idea came from the elders.

Anyways I know its lost its old charm recently but I truly hope that it comes back to its glory, especially Suhana!! I didn't enjoy it when she was sad

Originally posted by Sinha18

The way suhana was remembering moments with ishaan and realizing his importance and also feeling that Ishaan is her true love by recollecting all the sweet memories, all the teachings etc....the whole sequence was much much much ...better than the way it was shown in OBS..there they totally failed   in connecting and visualizing all those incidents that can give satisfactions to the viewers that the  lead character is in the process of realization but here they did very very nice work...i can clearly see the realization through all the recollecting scenes whether through inder dialogues..convo of suhana with sid...or teachings by badi maa...all was superb with suhana's expression and realizing that what ishaan did so many things for her....she is not only realizing that she loves ishaan but also feeling that ishaan too loves her😊😊

If they would have shown confession today but failed in that crucial scene then it would be a big failure aur sara confession jhotha sa lagta so no matter if it is delayed by a day...jaha itna intezar kiya....ek din aur sahi but i am happy that They succeed in showing suhana realization scene....it was such a crucial scene of the story and they did excellent job here in which they have failed in OBS..............but in SGP...they just excelled that sceneπŸ‘

does everyone honestly feel, suhana has realised she loves ishaan?
maybe im blind but i cant work her out
is it attached to family members or ishaan which is going to keep her
need clarification