Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
even i disagree here a bit....they werent dragging it like last week.....all dis they shown ws imp......the first part......hw she jus keeps remembering the good moments spent wid ishaan.....badi ma's wise talkings...........tht ws all necessary 2 make her cm 2 the realisation point.......the 2nd part.....ws hilarious.....well.....it ws all the outcome of her anger...frustration....aft realising...so tht hd 2 happen.....the last part......yeah...der they shud hv shown sum more.....bt in a way..even tht is ok.....the continuity of her confession wud hv been affected......so in all......i loved 2days epi.......it ws fab.......aftr sucha longgg time.....
MPOV😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@garima...totally agreed...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The FB's were necessary cause she had to realize as per the original but here everyone had already stuffed her with it which wasnt there in the original so why mix the two it doesnt make sense either she shud have had FB's while some one one was saying things to her or entirely on her own why these propelled FB's ......anyways my POV ...and everything in the end becoms comedy ...tom also comedy ...where is the emotional bit required ...thats where SGP sometimes falters
Garima_04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@garima...totally agreed...

hehe...........thanku thanku......!!!!!!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@pooja...again the OBS factor comes yar...πŸ˜‰i think todays episode was good...cos i really dont know what happened OBS...πŸ˜•iam saying this as u said it was not in the original....πŸ˜ƒ

and about propelled FBs and why it wasnt shown before...according to me its becos suhana thinks slowly...πŸ˜†and she din realise what is making her think about not leaving the house..and each thing she took from the room made her think of ishaan....for me it was perfectly ok....

again as u said...MPOV...so cool...πŸ˜ƒ
anu-radha thumbnail
today's epi was ok when compared 2 last week.....suhana's realization was totally required one..haiye the way she remembered inder's words followed by eshaan's scenes were awesum.....and the look she gave was really beautiful..luv u ragini...πŸ‘.........excited ...for 2marrow's epi....😍
its just my pov..
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup at these rate i'm worried  to  watch on Monday...... I like the dialog abt " BASANTI " . Now she knows the problem is basanti not thakur / gabbar. Everything was fine until basanti came.πŸ˜ƒ 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Shwets- Just curious to no- aaj kal in this forum also MPOV has started pehle to we use to never say this and jo mann mein aata that keh dete the ..we have come a long way I guess
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i have always been a silent member of this forum....but after watching a good show going to drains i had to speak my mind....i mentioned in the other thread that SGP may regain its old charm but after watching todays episode,sadly i vl have to eat my words.No it has lost it big time.Its gone beyond repairs.Firstly this whole sona thing was just pathetic.this idea of bringing a girl to make realise suhana her LOVE is too cheesy and filmy...and the idea coming from the elders...is far from reality(as SGP was supposedly close to reality) and stupid.To add to it the actress playing the character sona was 🀒

All this just spoilt a potential lovestory..which could have been developed without this SONA.I was  watching SGP on and off(could not bear to see OTTness in a genuinely good serial) since they introduced this sona..and now after watching the dragfest since last 10 days i am off it.Its very sad to see a good show totally ruined....was expecting too much..afterall its a hindi daily soap.But SGP was different with so many wonderful scenes,touching moments between suhana-badimaa,suhana-ishaan,the family bonding of the kashyaps...but its gone.sadly.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@pooja...yes pooja...but you know...we all normally have the same opinion...so this is one track where we have different opinions from all...and sometimes it is necessary to add MPOV...

i added cos i felt telling about OBS...i din know whether i shud tell or not...so i added...

again strictly MPOV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†