Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hamari Adhuri Kahani (RP):Part 2,pg.6(28/03) (Page 6)

Revolutionbreez IF-Dazzler
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha1984

nice start
update soon
thnks...

vvdn Senior Member
vvdn
vvdn

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hii Mana,

Sorry for the late reply.....but must admit very nice concept and very interesting starting of the fic.....so we gonna know the Rohit nTejal's story in flashback...so m waiting for it's next part....!!!
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vvdn

Hii Mana,

Sorry for the late reply.....but must admit very nice concept and very interesting starting of the fic.....so we gonna know the Rohit nTejal's story in flashback...so m waiting for it's next part....!!!
hi namita !!
no probs dear !!
Thanks for liking the part ! will be updating soon ...Smile
lallulal2010 Goldie
lallulal2010
lallulal2010

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
continue sooooon
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

PART TWO

He was back in the hostel….two days prior than he was actually supposed to come..

He sulked, screamed, pleaded, threatened,fought with his mom...he did everything...ALMOST EVERYTHING...but he couldnt change the fact though...now, who could ! And so he came much earlier...just to show he was still angry on them...

I mean...okayy! he was engaged...but crap ! he was engaged ! still, he just couldn't bring himself to believe that HE ACTUALLY GOT ENGAGED !!! 'I mean what the hell???', He thought, 'oh crap !! Yeh maa bhi na ! '

Shruti was giggling away as he told this...coz even now as he recounted, he again was sulking and that cute kiddish annoyance and pout was so adorable ! Just like a little child's annoyance !

" Shruti !! tum hasna bandh karogi??", Rohit asked annoyed...

" oopss !! sorry sir ! woh kya hua na...", shruti started and knowing very well that she will continue with her nonstop bakbak about how exactly it was funny, and why she found it sooo very funny and what exactly made her laugh...and how uncontrollable it was for her and how cute Rohit was looking...and blah blah blah..... Aakash , who was very much interested in the story now, interrupted her immediately...

" Ahh..Sir...aage kya hua?"

Shruti gave him an angry glare, but then even she was more than anything interested in what next....

Rohit smiled to himself....

" Then that very evening i received SMS on my cell phone...

' Hi ! am Tejal...ahh..well Hi again...

ok bye...' "

this time even Akash joined Shruti in laughing and even Rohit followed...

" That was 18-10-2007 18:58:19, my cell phone's inbox still shows the date and time.When i got this i was busy with some patient, but i wrote an sms in reply :

Rite nw stuck wid sum imp work

will ring u in anothr hr or so.. "

The very next minute my cell flashed the arrival of new message.

' plz carry on wid ur work...will wait till then.'

After i was done with my work, i immediately called her...."

" Hello !" , said a beautiful voice from the other end.

" Hi ! This is Rohit."

" And am Tejal..", she said in a pleasing voice.

" oh ya right...ahh...sorry I kept you waiting, but actually i was..."

" No problem...even I had some stuff to complete."

"oh...see tejal...i mean.....what i wanted to say is....", didnt know how to continue..but she interrupted him.

" Ah...well...I can understand....its not easy for me either..."

Rohit was relieved...

" So...what do you think about this....tell me honestly ! ", Rohit.

" umm...I think we should give it a chance...afterall our parents cant be that wrong...."

" I think you are right...."

Our conversation began formally but in no time, it became quite relaxed and informal when we found out some amusing things..

" I learnt it was your birthday, the day you came to our place..."

" Ya..."

" Well...belated happy birthday...but..you wont believe mine is also on 16th october.."

"WHATTTT???", he screamed, attracting attention of quite a few people and then smiling at them sheepishly...

" What?? are you serious?:",rohit asked again in low voice.

" Yeah !! though am a year younger ! It's different that i was born in Kolkata.....my dad was there for a job then.."

" Realllllyyy??? You wont believe this ! ", He shouted again...

" what?"

" You guess..!! ", he said heading towards his room, so that he can talk without any disturbance...

" Dont tell me you were also..."

but before she could complete, she heard a enthusiastic 'YES' from his side...

" But how come?"

"That's my mother's native place..."

.......... " And I dont know why we shouted and laughed at this fact. Thousands of people must have born in the same year,the same month and same place,considering our country's track record....but the way we reacted ! "

" You know there's something else common in us....MUSIC ! I learnt that you hold a degree in classical singing??", I said remembering what all info about her i could from whatever i heard of my mom's ramblings...

" yeah...and you in guitar, right?"

"ya...actually i wasnt that interested...but my dad forced me..so..."

" Well you know what ? I love Guitar....and may be that gave me vibes that i wont be having problem in being comfortable talking to you.", Tejal.

So that was it ! A guitar makes a girl want to talk to a guy ! It was impossible to understand girls, but i felt like hugging my dad and thank him for forcing me to join the guitar classes.."

" So..you were actually falling for her?", shruti quipped..

" Dont know...may be....", Rohit said softly...,

then she asked, " Tell me something...my friends say that doctors are really studious, hardworking and intelligent people...Is it true?"

" Are you expecting me to say NO to that? "

She laughed.

" That was my first ever candid talk with a girl i havent seen yet.on that call we discussed various things...our best friends...my family...her family..music and other areas of interest...our everyday routine and what not ! We talked nearly for 2 hrs...I could feel my cell phone burning my ears and the cell's battery was on its last legs...and even though i wanted to keep talking to her.... I had to say....

" Listen ! My battery is going to give up soon.But i hope we are going to stay in touch."

" your battery?" , she said laughing.

" I mean...my mobile's", I said flustered.

" just kiddin...But before you hang up, you've to say one good thing ! "

"'One good thing? Now where on the earth i would find one good thing?' and before i could know what i was saying i said something from a movie i saw in the bus a night before...and that was

'Bismil ka sandes hai ki kal lahore jaanewali gaadi hum kakori mein lootenge aur unn paison se hathiyar khareedenge.. '

Then I took deep breath and waited...and she burst out laughing !"

" See ya ! It was nice talking to you. ", she said,still laughing.

" yeah bye..."

" Instead of bye, you should say 'see you'. It's nicer. it means we'll interact again..."

........She said and touched my heart somewhere.", Rohit smiled softly, " Her innocence and the candid way in which she talked with me had left its mark on my mind...That night, lying on bed, i went over the conversation again and again. And i wondered...could i've been more humorous just to impress her further? Or was the call just perfect, the way it should have been?And was she thinking about the conversation too,sitting somewhere in her room? I dont know why, but i felt like calling her up again and it was hard to curb that urge.But i didnt want to mess things up, right in the beginning, by becoming a guy who bothers her at 12.30 in night. So I just put the pillow on my face and tried to sleep...Alone in my room I was smiling...Talking to nobody and there was this different sort of feeling within me.I slept, just so that the night would pass and again i could hear her beautiful voice in the new day..."

DONE !

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60vvdnfanatic 21suhana.dixitPrincessFlaviagolu_1677XoxowpdXoxoEnchantressSweet-LionessSumi_162710dazzling_glory-purnima-ronojoy_riaaamirkhanfanAmor.Krishna_Sourav

Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hi frnds !!!

I know...I know.... Am superlate... But am so sorrryyyyy.... coz am really helpless as am stuck with lots of things these days and hardly get time to come online....

i am trying to write updates of my other two fics also...

I promise to update, but can't assure you of early update this time...

sorry guys...

hope you like this and will comment....and silent readers, plzzzzz press the like button...

luv u all !

ciao'....
mana Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60RNgirlXoxowpdXoxosuhana.dixitPrincessFlaviaSweet-LionessSumi_162710-Priti11--purnima-Amor.Krishna_Sourav

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
res
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
awesome, brilliant part. loved it.
 update soon.

Go to top