Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hamari Adhuri Kahani (RP):Part 2,pg.6(28/03) (Page 5)

Revolutionbreez IF-Dazzler
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!! Thanks...

The title is very interesting and it seems that Rohit and Tejal's story is not a happy one for now!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

I hope unki adhuri kahani puri zaroor ho!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile lets see..

Rohit is busy in a project and happy to be busy so that her thoughts would not trouble him!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

He seems to have a depressing past and he is so sad!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

When her beautiful face appeared in his thoughts, he smiled!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Akash and Shruti are his subordinates who fought a lot and he found them adorable!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile They are adorable...isnt it?

Shruti is mad about Akash talking to Saniya!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Rohit has to handle them like school kids and explained to them the importance of trust in a relationship!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Finally the project was submitted and they had come to Shimla for it!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Shruti finally asked him about the picture on his desktop!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

So Shruti also had a little crush on him!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue who doesnt???Tongue Tongue

Rohit started telling Akash and Shruti about the girl he loves, Tejal!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Akash and Shruti could feel his pain and Rohit felt that they would understand him!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Rohit loves Tejal so much, so what went wrong in their relationship??Confused Confused Confused Confused you'll know soon...as time n update comes..

Great casting for Raj's mom seeing that you got Bollywood's current favourite mom to play it!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

His mom is too funny and she is actually taking him to Delhi on his birthday!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL yeah...to give best gift of his life !LOL

Uska mom uska roka karwane laayi hai and now his only support, his dad is not supporting him!!!!Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Rohit said he loves someone else to avoid this from happening!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

But his mom is no less and checked his mobile, wallet, laptop, diaries, etc to see whether he has a girl in his life or not!!!!Cool Cool Cool Cool Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

His mom is too much aur bete ka past present sab pata karke rakha hai!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Poor Rohit did not have any excuse left!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rohit's mom is really super cool and was very understanding when she found ke unki honewaali bahu exam dene gayi hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rohit is upset that he is getting married to a girl who he hasn't even seen!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Finally he got to see Tejal's photo!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Waiting for his reaction and Tejal's entry!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile thnks...stay tuned !

Edited by Revolutionbreez - 30 January 2011 at 8:11am

Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by golu_1677

nice beginning......

Loved it....

waiting for more....  cont soon
thanx goluSmile
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiddhiB

Lovely beginning!!
So story would move on in  flashbacks..not bad! I loved it!
And Akash and Shruti concept into Raj..Naina...I mean Rohit and Tejal's story..
Idea is very nice..I am looking forward to this FF..
Cont. soon!
thnx riddhiSmile
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

amazing concept. loved it.
update soon.
thnx rakhi
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

Mana...

Tu padhai kar rahi thi...right.....par madam to yahan updates aur nayi fics likhne me lagi huin hai....

Not that I am complaining though....oh yes you are...CryCry

because it is a good option...... we anyways love reading about Rp...the more, the merrier....thnx debs !Smile

So continue soon...i will..

Love
Guglu
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanatic 21

loved d start and also d concept.....

gr8 going.......

thnx lipi...Smile
lallulal2010 Goldie
lallulal2010
lallulal2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Revolutionbreez

Originally posted by lallulal2010

really beautiful................is tejal dead or r they just separated due to misunderstanding.....like rohit said trust se rust in a relationship.............hope to see an update soon...........
thnx dear ! Smile all i can say is...STAY TUNED! Wink hey...whatz ur name?i mean...wat shud i cal u?

you can call me lallu.....i won't mind....

but my name is vidushi.......what's ur name?
nisha1984 IF-Dazzler
nisha1984
nisha1984

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
nice start
update soon

Go to top