thnx for the pm

thnx khushi😊
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

hi

the up is really good
so raj ke mon raj ko uske birthday ke din uske roke ke liye lee jaata haai aur becchara raj woh itna irritate ho raha haai par yahan toh dulhan khud exam mein busy haai
anyways lets see ke aakhir in dono mein kya hua hoga jo yeh dono ek dusre se allag ho gaye
plz cont soon and pm me

thnx ria
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!! Thanks...

The title is very interesting and it seems that Rohit and Tejal's story is not a happy one for now!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I hope unki adhuri kahani puri zaroor ho!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š lets see..

Rohit is busy in a project and happy to be busy so that her thoughts would not trouble him!!!!!   

He seems to have a depressing past and he is so sad!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

When her beautiful face appeared in his thoughts, he smiled!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Akash and Shruti are his subordinates who fought a lot and he found them adorable!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š They are adorable...isnt it?

Shruti is mad about Akash talking to Saniya!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Rohit has to handle them like school kids and explained to them the importance of trust in a relationship!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Finally the project was submitted and they had come to Shimla for it!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Shruti finally asked him about the picture on his desktop!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

So Shruti also had a little crush on him!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› who doesnt???πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Rohit started telling Akash and Shruti about the girl he loves, Tejal!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Akash and Shruti could feel his pain and Rohit felt that they would understand him!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Rohit loves Tejal so much, so what went wrong in their relationship??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• you'll know soon...as time n update comes..

Great casting for Raj's mom seeing that you got Bollywood's current favourite mom to play it!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

His mom is too funny and she is actually taking him to Delhi on his birthday!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah...to give best gift of his life !πŸ˜†

Uska mom uska roka karwane laayi hai and now his only support, his dad is not supporting him!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Rohit said he loves someone else to avoid this from happening!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But his mom is no less and checked his mobile, wallet, laptop, diaries, etc to see whether he has a girl in his life or not!!!!😎 πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

His mom is too much aur bete ka past present sab pata karke rakha hai!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Poor Rohit did not have any excuse left!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rohit's mom is really super cool and was very understanding when she found ke unki honewaali bahu exam dene gayi hai!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Rohit is upset that he is getting married to a girl who he hasn't even seen!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Finally he got to see Tejal's photo!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Waiting for his reaction and Tejal's entry!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š thnks...stay tuned !

Edited by Revolutionbreez - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: golu_1677

nice beginning......

Loved it....

waiting for more....  cont soon

thanx golu😊
Originally posted by: RiddhiB

Lovely beginning!!
So story would move on in  flashbacks..not bad! I loved it!
And Akash and Shruti concept into Raj..Naina...I mean Rohit and Tejal's story..
Idea is very nice..I am looking forward to this FF..
Cont. soon!

thnx riddhi😊
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

amazing concept. loved it.
update soon.

thnx rakhi
Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Mana...

Tu padhai kar rahi thi...right.....par madam to yahan updates aur nayi fics likhne me lagi huin hai....

Not that I am complaining though....oh yes you are...😭😭

because it is a good option...... we anyways love reading about Rp...the more, the merrier....thnx debs !😊

So continue soon...i will..

Love
Guglu

Originally posted by: fanatic 21

loved d start and also d concept.....

gr8 going.......

thnx lipi...😊
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Revolutionbreez

thnx dear ! 😊 all i can say is...STAY TUNED! πŸ˜‰ hey...whatz ur name?i mean...wat shud i cal u?

you can call me lallu.....i won't mind....

but my name is vidushi.......what's ur name?
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice start
update soon