loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Just an observation i made recently, why haven't maan and geet changed their blankets and covers since forever, geet is the worst she has the same blanket since we first saw maan in the outhouse, and maans blankets have been there since maan moved back to the mansion. Shame on them both sleeping on such dirty cloths!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† geet should have changed hers cause maan would recognise it and maan change your cause its just nasty someone so hot shouldn't be so dirty... Just something i observed. Am i the only one who noticed or has somebody else??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh!! I saw Nawkool washing them... So they are not dirty!!! Be assured πŸ˜‰

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
loveableangel thumbnail
what do they sleep in when nawkool washes them, as apparently they only have the one covers.lol
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Inside Khabar: Thaaza KhabarπŸ€ͺ

And I got info. that sheets, blankets and p.covers including draperies are first washed in their super-duper washing machine ('cause Dadima is a cleanliness freak who believes in seeing every task performed before her very eyezzz) and then given to the Laundry for any further cleaning.  This a routine wash-and-clean task performed every week and then they even fumigate the areas outside🀣
Amoureux thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveableangel

what do they sleep in when nawkool washes them, as apparently they only have the one covers.lol

Well its only takes him 2 hours to complete the cleaning and drying... So before they can go back to bed to sleep its all done...  πŸ˜†

And now if you want to know how it all happens in 2 hours then please...don't ask me... For gods sake yaar... I can't disclose every secret of Khurana house to you...  πŸ˜•

Rather i suggest you take some pains in finding out the details πŸ˜‰ Like i did πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha ha ha good one dude (azmatazz)
Amoureux thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreereddy

ha ha ha good one dude (azmatazz)

Thanks dude πŸ˜‰
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

Oh!! I saw Nawkool washing them... So they are not dirty!!! Be assured πŸ˜‰

🀣 πŸ€£

gud one
loveableangel thumbnail

how can i enter km thanks to maans guards its impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brijj needs to leave so i can spy

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how come yaar ever saw maan sleeping on them and geet just 1-2 times why talk of spending money bad very bad more over maan hanged those red n white curtains do u know kitna kharcha ho gaya maan ka bekar meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago