oh God! koki is the limit (Page 2)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by loveanime

hmmm.....i was also shocked when Kokila Dumped it on Aham saying "u are related to Anita cozed all this"
"are how comes he could Foresee Future that My Love for Anita will result in U rejecting her, and Kinjal loving Anita's bro"

i was sad for Aham.....now he has to live with anither guilt factor that Kinjal's condition is due to his love for Anita.....

it would have been the best of aham if he snapped and said 'me did you say it was my fault, what about you what you did, i loved her and you took her away from me and i could not stop you because i had to obey you. now my happiness is destroyed, gopi, kinjal and anita life is ruined, but mom you are not happy did you not win this is what you wanted'

Aham saying all this to "HIS MOM"
not possible in this janam....he will prefer to live Guilt ridden life rather than "Replying this to his Mom Pyari"

exactly, will not happen ......

........... where are they going with ahams character ? ......... one minute he is angry young man (though admittedly pretty hot)  .... and the next minute he is maa-ke-pallu-se-bandhaa-hua-ulloo

It just doesn't gel ...... i would have preferred had he married gopi due to some emotional blackmailing on koki's part and then refused to speak to her after marriage ..... this hot vs cold, dominating vs coward changes do not make sense

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

hmmm.....i was also shocked when Kokila Dumped it on Aham saying "u are related to Anita cozed all this"
"are how comes he could Foresee Future that My Love for Anita will result in U rejecting her, and Kinjal loving Anita's bro"

i was sad for Aham.....now he has to live with anither guilt factor that Kinjal's condition is due to his love for Anita.....

it would have been the best of aham if he snapped and said 'me did you say it was my fault, what about you what you did, i loved her and you took her away from me and i could not stop you because i had to obey you. now my happiness is destroyed, gopi, kinjal and anita life is ruined, but mom you are not happy did you not win this is what you wanted'

Aham saying all this to "HIS MOM"
not possible in this janam....he will prefer to live Guilt ridden life rather than "Replying this to his Mom Pyari"

exactly, will not happen ......

........... where are they going with ahams character ? ......... one minute he is angry young man (though admittedly pretty hot)  .... and the next minute he is maa-ke-pallu-se-bandhaa-hua-ulloo

It just doesn't gel ...... i would have preferred had he married gopi due to some emotional blackmailing on koki's part and then refused to speak to her after marriage ..... this hot vs cold, dominating vs coward changes do not make sense

that is interesting to change aham that way to show anger towards his mom as well. when he is so frigid towards his wife as if it is her fault, isn't it his mother's fault. it is the most unattractive quality in a man if he is a coward, and aham is one of the most cowardly men. he could show some gumption. his mom essentially played with his life, his emotions and his future and in the end what does he get in return. i think aham is sometimes even more naive than gopi is if he doesn't or refuse to see what his mother did was not right. standing up against your mother does not mean you don't love your mother. parents are not always right obeying them blindly does not make you a good child, it only makes you the WORLD'S BIGGEST FOOL. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23-tellyaddict-

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@loveanime You're so right.  He will need to stand up to Koki at some point in the future in order to grow up.  It is a growing process to realize that your parents are human and they too make mistakes and you love them and respect them faults and all.    

I was really saddened that the CVs really missed an opportunity today.  At the beginning of the show it seemed that both Aham and Koki got it that you get what you give.  But they bumbled it again by blaming each other.  

Edited by lovtv - 11 January 2011 at 8:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Omg... yes.. that was so weird man!!!!!! 
Ahem ki to hawa tight ho gayi hogi..
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

@loveanime You're so right.  He will need to stand up to Koki at some point in the future in order to grow up.  It is a growing process to realize that your parents are human and they too make mistakes and you love them and respect them faults and all.    

I was really saddened that the CVs really missed an opportunity today.  At the beginning of the show it seemed that both Aham and Koki got it that you get what you give.  But they bumbled it again by blaming each other.  

The CVs never miss an oppurtunity to miss an oppurtunityBig smile In fact, Kokila even said you always reap as you sow. But then she simply transferred her guilt to Aham! In a perverse way, I enjoyed it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

that is interesting to change aham that way to show anger towards his mom as well. when he is so frigid towards his wife as if it is her fault, isn't it his mother's fault. it is the most unattractive quality in a man if he is a coward, and aham is one of the most cowardly men. he could show some gumption. his mom essentially played with his life, his emotions and his future and in the end what does he get in return. i think aham is sometimes even more naive than gopi is if he doesn't or refuse to see what his mother did was not right. standing up against your mother does not mean you don't love your mother. parents are not always right obeying them blindly does not make you a good child, it only makes you the WORLD'S BIGGEST FOOL. 

sorry dear here m not convinced with ur reasoning for declaring Aham a coward....coz the upbringing he got from Koki where she raised him Single Handle I dont think what he is doing Believing his mom blindly is anywhere wrong...coz his mom is EVERYTHING for him and Even more than his own life and if a kid grows up seeing his mom suffering so much coz father is Nothing more than a Dumb Puppet so even after realizing that mom is wrong he cant say anything to her.......coz he cant hurt his mom...

and then again until a person is in same situation as the person we are talking abt is not easy to speculate abt their feelings or thought process....
there is a hindi saying
Jaake na phate biwai wo kya jaane peer parayi....

I cant declare him A Coward just coz he is not opposing his mom.........
sorry again.....for not agreeing with u......
loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

sorry dear here m not convinced with ur reasoning for declaring Aham a coward....coz the upbringing he got from Koki where she raised him Single Handle I dont think what he is doing Believing his mom blindly is anywhere wrong...coz his mom is EVERYTHING for him and Even more than his own life and if a kid grows up seeing his mom suffering so much coz father is Nothing more than a Dumb Puppet so even after realizing that mom is wrong he cant say anything to her.......coz he cant hurt his mom...

and then again until a person is in same situation as the person we are talking abt is not easy to speculate abt their feelings or thought process....
there is a hindi saying

no no i think you are right. i think it is more of my frustration with his character. dominating mothers are so troublesome. they need to give his character more independence and depth. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

there is a hindi saying

no no i think you are right. i think it is more of my frustration with his character. dominating mothers are so troublesome.
they need to give his character more independence and depth. 

thanx dear for not taking me wrong......
I m really happy that CVs are giving each character a realistic angle.....everyone seems to be what a person can be in real life in Similar Situation.....may be its Aham/Kokila/Gopi or even Umang,...

and same way m expecting CVs to Groom each character Slowly and Firmly in a believable Way......

@bold....thats what we are waiting to watch......and eventually it will happen but how CVs lead the story till there is a big thing....

Go to top